Don't lie about your location [ARCHIVED]

ronhi85

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see no irony. Jake Ape-El. Easy!

Actually, reminds me somewhat of British sitcom character Hyacinth Bucket (pron: “Bouquet”).

This is funny joke to you?

I see this video is entertainment purposes, but for me it is the story of my life when dealing with you of the south.

The humor of one man is the tragedy of another in this case.

Guest offlinehelpers

I agree, very bad idea to lie about where one lives.

If I tell client I live in USA he/she will know once I correct them on the pronunciation of my name.

Americans call me Jack Apple but my real name is pronounced /shak/ /ap-le/.

very sad for me if I lie.

Best solution - don’t correct them - nobody here on the forum, or on the main Fiverr site needs to know how to pronounce your name.

Might save you problems in the future!

Best solution - don’t correct them - nobody here on the forum, or on the main Fiverr site needs to know how to pronounce your name.

Might save you problems in the future!

I can not do such thing. My mother would kill me if she ever found out I was disrespecting family name. Plus Jack Apple sounds like box of breakfast cereal in American accent.

Some Americans even ask if I was named after the cereal, very rude.

/shak/ /ap-le/ please, it is not to much to ask.

Guest offlinehelpers

I can not do such thing. My mother would kill me if she ever found out I was disrespecting family name. Plus Jack Apple sounds like box of breakfast cereal in American accent.

I’m sure you’ll do really well with your gig on - well done for improving your profile and description!

Good luck!

Hola Senor!

I shall call you:

🌞

1c0660319ceed83a29edefb4838e06ed3905f74375b1df3ff34db373eac79774.jpg.76d55413c842e756e75a1d7163364b25.jpg

A seller contacted me today asking if I could make their gig videos.
The profile photo and description depicts a blue eyed, blonde haired English model who is currently living in Pakistan.
LOL
I just wish people would be honest about who they are and where they’re from. This seller’s gigs might be great, but it’s hard to trust someone who lies about who they are.

A seller contacted me today asking if I could make their gig videos.

The profile photo and description depicts a blue eyed, blonde haired English model who is currently living in Pakistan.

LOL

I just wish people would be honest about who they are and where they’re from. This seller’s gigs might be great, but it’s hard to trust someone who lies about who they are.

Yes i totally agreed with you i sometime laugh at there profiles when i see the girl in the profile picture and the name of boy lolx 🙂

I didn’t plan to lie, but I recently moved from one country to another and can’t find the way to change the location in my profile! Probably I have to ask the support (changed the location in settings already, but it didn’t change anything)

I have the same problem, even more than one year after moving.

Hey you ever tried to be someone but someone step in your way like some guy that got some sonic weapon pointed at there head listen to there convo with there self and stealing there I deals because they feel like there some creative there. How many know why the movie theater gets shot up? and people have to die because of some ones greed?

Hey you ever tried to be someone but someone step in your way like some guy that got some sonic weapon pointed at there head listen to there convo with there self and stealing there I deals because they feel like there some creative there. How many know why the movie theater gets shot up? and people have to die because of some ones greed?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do?

How many know why the movie theater gets shot up?

Because the movie was bad?

I really tried getting your point here and/or the relevance to the topic. Can you help me out?

I have the same problem, even more than one year after moving.

I asked support and they told me to log off, log in and wait at least 24 hours, sometimes more. I doubt you never logged off in half a year though:)

They said the location is set automatically and they also can not change it.

@emmastone2017 Agreed that people shouldn’t lie? Are you really Dr. Amy Hutcheson, or do you have her permission to use her photo?

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/dr-jeff-rocky-mountain-vet/bios/meet-dr-amy-hutcheson/

You got to be kidding me . I love that vet show!! Why people… WHY DO YOU USE STOLEN IMAGES 😣

Not only a stolen image but the name 😮 I guess the seller must also be a fan of Lala Land.

Oh what the Fiverr 😖

You got to be kidding me . I love that vet show!! Why people… WHY DO YOU USE STOLEN IMAGES 😣

Not only a stolen image but the name 😮 I guess the seller must also be a fan of Lala Land.

Oh what the Fiverr 😖

Probably they don´t think it´s stealing, they see it as a tribute. 😉

Archived