Fiverr is a place where professionals across hundreds of industries come to grow their businesses. To maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone, we've created a set of rules to serve as a compass for behavior in our community.
Even though a post may not be strictly against the rules, it may still be removed or edited at the staff's discretion. Also, if a member pushes the boundaries too far, their Forum account may be banned.
- Create unique posts. When starting a new discussion, ensure it differs from an existing thread. If you are asking a question or seeking information, use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner of each forum page to see if your post is unique. Ads, self-promotion, and posts with requests for sales or buyers are not allowed. Do not plagiarize or copy the forum posts of other members.
- Keep posts courteous. Controversy or entertainment is okay, but attacks on other members, staff, and support will not be tolerated.
- Use respectful language when posting. Using profanity, offensive language, sexual remarks, personal attacks, or negatively calling members out by username is not allowed.
- Posting content from private messages and displaying that subject matter on the public forum is prohibited. Be forewarned that sending an unsolicited private message to other members may result in your message being marked as spam.
- Edit and delete posts as necessary using the tools provided by the forum. Please know that post revisions are retained in edit logs at an administrative level.
- You may post links relevant to the discussions if they are not links to your website or blog or violate Fiverr's Terms of Service. All gig and profile links belong in My Fiverr Gigs.
- Use Gig/profile links that include the fiverr.com domain for safety and security. Members should not click on shortened links or links that may be questionable.
- Post original material that is not AI-generated. If you post information taken from the Fiverr site or other places, cite its source.
- Contact Fiverr's Customer Support if you have technical issues, account concerns or questions about your Gig’s impressions. The forum does not replace or act as Customer Support. If your forum access becomes restricted, check your main forum page for any administration notices. If you do not see a message or have further questions, contact the Forum Moderators or Customer Support with any Forum issues.
The Fiverr Forum is a moderated community created to provide a home for all Fiverr members. Each message posted is the original poster's opinion and is owned by them. All posts, private messages and activity must be in compliance with Fiverr's Forum Rules, Terms of Service , and Community Standards. The Fiverr Forum Team comprises volunteers and staff members who reserve the right to remove/move/edit any or all posts at any time and remove or suspend the member if deemed necessary.
Membership to the Fiverr forum requires an active Fiverr account. Any forum member that does not have an active Fiverr account may be permanently suspended.