Launching Promoted Gigs

mjensen415

• 4 weeks later...

It’s not something that can be given to you. You have to be selected by Fiverr.

I was selected by fiverr and I used that option but 15-20 days after using this feature my gigs are no more promotable and unqualified. At the same time all my gigs are on last page of online sellers and even if i create new gigs they will remain on last page. I don’t know what to do now 😦

• Like 72

I was selected by fiverr and I used that option but 15-20 days after using this feature my gigs are no more promotable and unqualified. At the same time all my gigs are on last page of online sellers and even if i create new gigs they will remain on last page. I don’t know what to do now 😦

Have you had a large amount of cancellations recently? Or late deliveries?

If your stats are lower, Fiverr probably took the feature away from you.

Fiverr has the rights to take away the Promoted Gigs feature from you at any time, so if something happened that lowered your quality or stats, then that’s probably why you’re unqualified. I hope this helps!

• Like 72

Have you had a large amount of cancellations recently? Or late deliveries?

If your stats are lower, Fiverr probably took the feature away from you.

Fiverr has the rights to take away the Promoted Gigs feature from you at any time, so if something happened that lowered your quality or stats, then that’s probably why you’re unqualified. I hope this helps!

! cancelations and 2 late deliveries. It has been over 20 days so I hope it gets fixed soon

• Like 70

! cancelations and 2 late deliveries. It has been over 20 days so I hope it gets fixed soon

Oh yeah, those cancellations and late deliveries were probably the cause of becoming unqualified. After 60 days, those cancellations/late deliveries won’t affect your stats anymore.

• Like 71

Oh yeah, those cancellations and late deliveries were probably the cause of becoming unqualified. After 60 days, those cancellations/late deliveries won’t affect your stats anymore.

Hi @krheate what happens when you have 100+ orders and 2-3 get cancelled, some of those cancelled order are in why client ordered by mistake, my gig is showing not promoted option from last 60 days it appeared for 1-2 days but again goes to last pages

• Like 88

Hi @krheate what happens when you have 100+ orders and 2-3 get cancelled, some of those cancelled order are in why client ordered by mistake, my gig is showing not promoted option from last 60 days it appeared for 1-2 days but again goes to last pages

Do you have only one gig lost or all of your gigs?

• Like 81
  • Thanks 1

Hi @krheate what happens when you have 100+ orders and 2-3 get cancelled

I’m not really sure. In order to get the Promoted Gigs feature, you must meet certain quality metrics, and it’s been said on the Forum that those quality metrics can include not having too many cancellations and late deliveries. However, I’m not 100% sure about any of this because Fiverr doesn’t share what it’s quality metrics are.

some of those cancelled order are in why client ordered by mistake,

When this happens, make sure that you contact CS so that they can cancel the order without it affecting your stats.

it appeared for 1-2 days but again goes to last pages

This is due to gig rotation. Fiverr has an algorithm to “rank” gigs. You can read more here: Welcome to "Fiverr 3.0"!

• Like 82
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

After selecting the fiverr promotion thing for one of my gigs that was eligible, it says unqualified for promotion and all my gigs disappeared to the last page. For one month now, I haven’t gotten a single click. This is definitely a bug. I have contacted CS and they can’t help. Has anyone experienced this?

• Like 84

Looks like there are some issues After giving high bidding still IMPRESSIONS not increasing 🙃 this issue just noticed since last 2 days

some people had bad experience with gig promotion… I want to know other people who has good experience…

greeting from @vivi123

• Like 85

• 2 weeks later...

Will this be beneficial for a new seller…

Probably not, because new sellers don’t qualify for the program. Perhaps you didn’t read the announcement. Only vetted Level 2 and TRS level sellers qualify to participate, and only if they have gigs in the listed categories.

can you please again let me know the requirement of this program

• Like 79

jonbaas is not posting on the forum at this time, so he is not going to be able to answer you.

Did you READ the entire thread? I think MORE than one time someone has posted the LINK to read about promoted Gigs.

GG

• Like 81
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

jonbaas is not posting on the forum at this time, so he is not going to be able to answer you.

Did you READ the entire thread? I think MORE than one time someone has posted the LINK to read about promoted Gigs.

GG

Anyone Level 1 got the promoted gig feature yet ?

image.png.6ef44f71398e3dde0a648bcb7cc0f4aa.png
image919×185 18.1 KB

All of my stats are 100% and has at least 20 review one of my gig.

What could be additional quality metrics ?

• Like 82

• 1 month later...

So I've been keeping track of my Promoted Gigs (currently paused by Fiverr), and I've noticed my "SPENT" tab number going down little by little during a few days. It was at $6.03, now it's at $5.99. So my theory is that some users Promoted Gigs may be getting paused to adjust CPC. It seems Fiverr might be using a similar system to adsense. Whereas sometimes adsense deducts from monthly earnings for invalid clicks, Fiverr might be doing the same for how much users spent in a month. Except, adsense doesn't pause your whole advertising account while they 'adjust' things. This ensures Fiverr doesn't overcharge you for invalid or bad clicks I guess.

• Like 98
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...