When did you join Fiverr?

Kesha

1 hour ago, mark_sgp said:

I joined as an affiliate in January this year, then set up 4 gigs between February-early April. I've only been actively marketing my gigs for about a month though.

Are you getting order in that way ?

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, webcut said:

Are you getting order in that way ?

Not yet -- it's been only a month since I started advertising my gigs on FB and other online ad networks. I have gotten over 300 new affiliate registrations since January -- especially from the Middle East to the Indian subcontinent region. My first commission from an FTB was from Africa - Namibia in particular. 

• Like 6

I joined Fiverr back in 2014 while I was still studying at university, but I didn't take it seriously at the time. Fast forward to 2024, I've recently published three gigs focusing on WordPress and Wix services, but I haven't received any orders yet. I'm seeking advice on how to improve my chances of getting orders and achieving success on Fiverr.Thanks

• Like 6

I joined Fiverr in 2013, expecting to make pocket money from random online purchases.

The rest was mostly a surprise.

I win. Probably. I don't know. Do I get a prize?

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

I joined Fiverr at the end of 2014, and that time was perfect daily we were getting orders from new clients, the income was good enough for family expenses, and I had a few clients from 2014, who are still using my services...

I am happy that I am a member of the Fiverr Platform, this is the only source of my income.

And by the way, I have done an MPhil in Computer Science but unfortunately not doing any Govt or Private job

• Like 8

19 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

It all started in June 2014, when I was looking for an artist to transform my photo into a drawing. 

At that time, I had no plans to become a freelancer and worked as a sales manager in a medical company😅

You were being summoned here before you even realized it. 🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, ahmedshahab240 said:

24 April 2024

22 hours ago, kakoliaktar5659 said:

I am a brand seller joining fiverr in 2024.

14 hours ago, sobia_manzar said:

I am relatively new to the Fiverr platform, having joined in April 2024. But i started my freelancing journey in 2009 as a full stack web developer.

Welcome to you all! We're excited to have you on Fiverr and I'm especially thrilled to have you on the forum. 🙌 I hope this journey is a rewarding and prosperous one for each you. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, harry_pen said:

Hi Kesha, I joined 2022 

Is it okay to create a new Fiverr account if the old one gets disabled?? Just curious 

Hello! Unfortunately, it is against our Terms of Service to start a new account after an old one gets disabled.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, webcut said:

@Kesha If I ask, when you Join in Fiverr too 😀

Yes! I started with Fiverr in October last year. It's been a wild and fun 6 months! The forum community is my fav part. 💚

• Like 8

I joined in 2010.  said goodbye to dealing with unreal expectations, waking up on office sofas, and getting calls late into the night asking for help with problems. Again. and stress to the nth degree. Goodbye to all that, or so I thought.....plus ca change...  Was supposed to be something to pass the time between taking my children to school and the rest of the day. 

• Like 8

Joined back in 2018. Fiddled around for 3-4 months, couldn't really generate any traction so I paused all my gigs and shelved the platform. A friend convinced me to give it another shot in 2020 and apparently second time is the charm because I quickly gained my footing and took of and haven't looked back since. 

Edited by texvox
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, Kesha said:

Yes! I started with Fiverr in October last year. It's been a wild and fun 6 months! The forum community is my fav part. 💚

Thank you! Yes it's almost another social media for me. Everyday I come to check other member post and reply based on asking. Sharing my thought. This is a bonding platform for all of us!

• Like 5

On 4/27/2024 at 2:13 AM, webcut said:

@Kesha A small thing to share- In our community profile page, the reputation score is not updating. It's happening for last few months. Is there any solution for it?

Hi! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Let me look into it and see why that could be. 

• Like 5