Launching Promoted Gigs

mjensen415

fiverr should also add BUSINESS category under paid promote, because there are lot of sellers work in this category and day by day more new seller also coming and start working under this category, so it’s became very difficult to get job under this category! I am requesting to fiverr please think about this category.

• Like 68

How do I know my bid accepted? It doesn’t work for me. I promoted 3 days ago, the result is .

What does it say when you click on the blue-hyperlinked bid amount of $0.50?

Your metrics would suggest that your bid might be too low to trigger. Clicking on the bid amount should show you a ‘suggested’ bid amount to help you outbid others.

• Like 61

What does it say when you click on the blue-hyperlinked bid amount of $0.50?

Your metrics would suggest that your bid might be too low to trigger. Clicking on the bid amount should show you a ‘suggested’ bid amount to help you outbid others.

Yes, 0.33 suggested a bid amount for me but I did it with 0.50, and not working …

gig-bid.thumb.png.d89eb7bc113afed0a560c10abf51db1b.png
gig-bid1920×1020 102 KB
  • Like 70

Interesting. I’m always a bit skeptical when it’s from Customer Support; they tell different sellers different things about established practices like cancellations, so until it comes from somewhere more official, I wouldn’t necessarily bank on this being accurate.

Certainly all the wording I’ve seen so far suggests that Fiverr will expect sellers to have some tangible experience and success on the platform before they make this available to them. But I guess we’ll see.

. I’m always a bit skeptical when it’s from Customer Support; they tell different sellers different things about established practices like cancellations, so until it comes from somewhere more official, I wouldn’t necessarily bank on this being accurate.

Just to let you know, customer service is about as official as you can get. If I were you, I would except CS as very high on the Fiverr importance scale. Just saying.

• Like 65
  • Up 1

I just started the Promoted Gigs yesterday after being invited. A message showed up in my notifications and I also got an email.

To be honest, I wasn’t sure about this new launch but the best I can do is try it so I can give it a legitimate and honest review.

I attached screen shots of the notification and email so you can see what it looks like.

I was also invited to create a Fiverr Studio which I am creating now.

Some things are a mystery in Fiverr like who gets invited to these programs and why some people don’t.

All I know is your professional communications are watched and so are your - not so professional- communications.

It’s like I always believed that my mom had eyes in the back of her head because somehow she always knew what I was doing lol!

Well Fiverr is the same. If you keep everything squeaky clean and professional including all communications, your gigs, your portfolio and the way you reach out to inquiries and customer service then hopefully it is just a matter of time and patience.

If you have met the requirements for any of these special Fantastic Fiverr Favors (I call them) just continue to do good work and don’t worry about it.

They are Fantastic Fiverr Favors because they are helping you and holding the door open as a favor. But who wants to extend a favor and open the door for someone who complains all the time. You would rather help people who are nice and appreciate the help.

Just my thoughts.

665804C7-29FD-4173-A3F2-4BFC02DF87F9.jpeg.78bd9f8648b804e205dcca5873d618f8.jpeg
image718×214 24.7 KB
61C8F63F-B9AA-4E6D-9C45-E4AB48982968.jpeg.0d29858982ee9b423460fd14a158bf5f.jpeg
image731×221 41.6 KB
F0D46F38-4DB2-4182-90C3-29B04FD2C55B.thumb.jpeg.28be25354f2c091a94877f8503731a56.jpeg
image750×1132 144 KB
883B4BFC-A1A3-4E21-ADA4-0143021F5706.jpeg.170fb041a607fc2fcda410d860212a5e.jpeg
image733×475 65.8 KB
26EBF68F-BACA-4644-8BC3-4DD74DE3A750.thumb.jpeg.0f62b75be1f8895288823ba9b1f4446c.jpeg
image750×928 58.7 KB
  • Like 70
  • Thanks 2

. I’m always a bit skeptical when it’s from Customer Support; they tell different sellers different things about established practices like cancellations, so until it comes from somewhere more official, I wouldn’t necessarily bank on this being accurate.

Just to let you know, customer service is about as official as you can get. If I were you, I would except CS as very high on the Fiverr importance scale. Just saying.

Just to let you know, customer service is about as official as you can get. If I were you, I would except CS as very high on the Fiverr importance scale.

Hi Melissa,

I think what I said has been misinterpreted a little. I never questioned the importance, or officiality of Fiverr Customer Support. But I’ve had many personal experiences over the years, of different Customer Support agents interpreting the same rule in very different ways. I’ve literally had different answers, within the space of a few hours, from different agents, and that’s happened on numerous occasions, and regarding well established practices.

My comment was in reference to a CS agent promising a new seller that Promoted Gigs would be available to everyone soon. This seems to go against Fiverr’s methodology in rolling out Promoted Gigs, and certainly wouldn’t make much business sense (giving a brand new, un-vetted seller the ability to promote their gigs to page one is a recipe for disaster).

All I was saying was that, until I hear that from an official channel (like a press release, an update on the relevant support page etc) that I wouldn’t guarantee on this being 100% accurate.

• Like 71

Just to let you know, customer service is about as official as you can get. If I were you, I would except CS as very high on the Fiverr importance scale.

Hi Melissa,

I think what I said has been misinterpreted a little. I never questioned the importance, or officiality of Fiverr Customer Support. But I’ve had many personal experiences over the years, of different Customer Support agents interpreting the same rule in very different ways. I’ve literally had different answers, within the space of a few hours, from different agents, and that’s happened on numerous occasions, and regarding well established practices.

My comment was in reference to a CS agent promising a new seller that Promoted Gigs would be available to everyone soon. This seems to go against Fiverr’s methodology in rolling out Promoted Gigs, and certainly wouldn’t make much business sense (giving a brand new, un-vetted seller the ability to promote their gigs to page one is a recipe for disaster).

All I was saying was that, until I hear that from an official channel (like a press release, an update on the relevant support page etc) that I wouldn’t guarantee on this being 100% accurate.

t. But I’ve had many personal experiences over the years, of different Customer Support agents interpreting the same rule in very different ways. I’ve literally had different answers, within the space of a few hours, from different agents, and that’s happened on numerous occasions, and regarding well established practices.

Thank you for clarifying that. I know it takes time to sort out your thoughts and I appreciate the professional manner in which you did so.

• Like 68
  • Up 2

Sometimes even top-rated sellers with excellent reviews need a little assistance getting their Gig in front of new buyers. Why? Because there’s tons of amazing talent to be discovered on Fiverr.

But there’s the “Best selling gig sorting” available, which should show those top-rated sellers first, as they are top rated for a reason. Except the best selling sorting has not been working for a while, and is like recommended sorting instead.

Might the reason be that no more free visibility is being offered for performing amazingly good, but you now have to pay to get those impressions, no matter service quality? (Except to meet the minimum requirement for being able to promote, which is ridiculously low)

And as the promoted gigs feature is not available in every category, at least those categories that don’t have it available should return to the old gig sorting, which actually shows best selling gigs when sorting by best selling.

• Like 70

I just started the Promoted Gigs yesterday after being invited. A message showed up in my notifications and I also got an email.

To be honest, I wasn’t sure about this new launch but the best I can do is try it so I can give it a legitimate and honest review.

I attached screen shots of the notification and email so you can see what it looks like.

I was also invited to create a Fiverr Studio which I am creating now.

Some things are a mystery in Fiverr like who gets invited to these programs and why some people don’t.

All I know is your professional communications are watched and so are your - not so professional- communications.

It’s like I always believed that my mom had eyes in the back of her head because somehow she always knew what I was doing lol!

Well Fiverr is the same. If you keep everything squeaky clean and professional including all communications, your gigs, your portfolio and the way you reach out to inquiries and customer service then hopefully it is just a matter of time and patience.

If you have met the requirements for any of these special Fantastic Fiverr Favors (I call them) just continue to do good work and don’t worry about it.

They are Fantastic Fiverr Favors because they are helping you and holding the door open as a favor. But who wants to extend a favor and open the door for someone who complains all the time. You would rather help people who are nice and appreciate the help.

Just my thoughts.

It’s mostly about the badge I think. TRS seem to get invited to most things first. eg. Promoted gigs, ability to be a studio leader etc. They are also much more likely to get the “Fiverr’s Choice” badge (despite level 0 being the most common level, you’ll hardly ever see them with that badge).

• Like 55

So after about 5 days of being on the promoted gigs, I got a message that I could promote an additional gig. So I added another gig.

After starting the promoted gigs I have about 65 impressions, 15 clicks and no orders from the promotions. However, the promotions can be on the same page as your organic impression so I think it gives the orders an increase just by your gigs appearing twice as much.

Some gigs literally 4-5 on the first page.

I have never scene the AD badge anywhere on any gig though that is still a mystery. Does anyone have a screenshot of that?

It makes me wonder who are the people clicking on the Ads? They must be new buyers who don’t want to take the time to search properly for what they need.

Just wondering what other seller feedback is.

• Like 69

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it’s not making me much happy because I am a Level One Seller and lacking sales from 2 months.

Then you may want to consider it to be an advantage – and a goal – of being promoted to a higher level seller. Fiverr clearly wants to feature established sellers in this program, so… work hard to become an established seller. Success (and the benefits that come with it) are earned. 🙂

hi… i hope you are well . my two gig is promoted but they have not an impression, clicks. could you please tell me why? thanks

• Like 63
  • Up 1