Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

40 minutes ago, zahra_adeel_36 said:

where the feature 'get brief' will be found?...I m not having this...can you guide? plz

It's on your Gig page. Click on the "My Business" tab and click on "Gigs."

image.png.92447d51d698220344ac053ee5eef0e8.png

In the top right corner will be a "Get briefs" feature. Turn it on and enter in your minimum price.

image.png.97f9b9dd905aa5ceeda314010307fc4e.png

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, hadi_animations said:

Buyer Request has been terminated for the new sellers!  Now what should do a new seller for getting order?

It's for all sellers not just the new ones. But it was a cesspool of people trying to take advantage of sellers and underprice everything. There was one dude trying to get 100 THOUSAND words for $5. So I rest my case.

• Like 21
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

After the latest update, the buyer request option has been withdrawn from the mobile app. But there is option of buyer request on PC or laptop, but now very few buyer request comes.

Buyer requests are not available to everyone. It is replaced by shorter matches.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

On 11/1/2022 at 9:17 PM, lions_graphics said:

Buyer request apps are off but the computer has decreased a lot, now it is almost non-existent. What can I do in this situation?

Very few requests are seen now a days if I present luckily that time in front of the pc.Posting as much as possible in the Social media may work to get client . 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

On 10/31/2022 at 7:38 PM, schiqoopedia said:

It's now totally Upto your Gig SEO. Use proper "Long-tail" keywords in your gig's title, body text and use 5 most used tags. Also don't worry yet, the briefs are not fully regulated. 

Can you please check out my profile and gig as well for checking if my gig SEO is enough or not to get briefs and orders from buyers as well?? I tried my level best to create my gigs as SEO optimized but I didn't get expectable impressions, clicks, and orders as well. Can you please help me by checking my gigs that would I need any more improvement on my gigs to get an expectable result.. If you can I will be thankful to you.

• Like 24
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, nishayini99 said:

Why no buyer request in my Fiverr profile?

1 hour ago, opumijan said:

To send the buyer request be online maximum as you stay online. try to check buyer request all the days mostly buyer request shows during 5PM to 9PM.

No, no, and NO! The Buyer Request feature is being removed from Fiverr. Very soon NO ONE will see any buyer requests.

And, no, staying online all the times does not guarantee sales, and it DOES NOT guarantee more soon-to-be-gone buyer requests.

Please stop expecting Fiverr to do everything to ensure that you have sales. Stop expecting BRs to be your primary source of orders.

And, @opumijan, please stop posting bad/false advice.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

On 11/3/2022 at 1:58 AM, siddraah said:

buyer request not working on mobile, reinstalled, changed settings but in vain.

Fiverr is removing buyer requests. That feature doesn’t exist anymore and soon will be removed from a desktop too. 

On 11/3/2022 at 2:25 AM, dola_58 said:

not getting buyer request

You are not getting them because that feature is being removed from the website. It will not exist anymore. 

• Like 18
  • Up 3