Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

14 hours ago, alamin41407 said:

Hi There,

I am trying to send buyer request but it says you can not make this order please contact the support team or verify. But I already complete my identity verification.

I suggest that you start looking for other ways to drum up business on Fiverr. Fiverr is doing away with Buyer Requests, so it's not something you should be focused on at the moment. Instead, focus on making your profile and gig attractive to your target customers so that they will want to buy from you and not your competition.

• Like 16
  • Up 3

Hi @wordpresspro133,

On 9/24/2022 at 5:22 AM, wordpresspro133 said:

How do i send requests if i do not riceive any offer on the buyer request?

If you don't see any buyer requests, then you can't make any offers on them. Don't waste too much time on buyer requests because Fiverr is doing away with them. Only select sellers still have the buyer requests, but pretty soon it will be eliminated completely.

Buyer requests will be replaced with Buyer Briefs. These briefs will be sent to your inbox and you can decide if you want to make an offer or not. Please make sure that your "Get Brief" option is on from your Gig page. 

• Like 153
  • Sad 3
  • Up 23
  • Thanks 8

15 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @wordpresspro133,

If you don't see any buyer requests, then you can't make any offers on them. Don't waste too much time on buyer requests because Fiverr is doing away with them. Only select sellers still have the buyer requests, but pretty soon it will be eliminated completely.

Buyer requests will be replaced with Buyer Briefs. These briefs will be sent to your inbox and you can decide if you want to make an offer or not. Please make sure that your "Get Brief" option is on from your Gig page.

Please how can i turn on the "Get Brief" option on Fiverr mobile app

• Like 75
  • Up 8
  • Thanks 4

Hi @enginer_karim, I wouldn't focus on Buyer Requests if I were you. Fiverr is getting rid of Buyer Requests and will be replacing it with the Brief & Match process.

You can read more about this feature here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/290822-any-guide-or-information-about-this-fiverr-brief-matching/?do=findComment&comment=1835122

If you want to know how to get orders, here are some tips to help you get them organically:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/286042-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-two-tips-to-selling-more-earning-more/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

• Like 40
  • Up 2

On 10/9/2022 at 4:35 AM, salmandigis said:

Since the buyer request is not showing on phones, i am not getting auto invitation from buyer something like its a match. My gigs are upto dated with all necessary information. What should i do or what could be the issue?

On 10/1/2022 at 4:12 AM, vistadream9 said:

I didn't get any briefs, will it be for best sellers only or what ?!

If you read the forum, you'll see that new sellers are also getting briefs. However, you do need to allow time for the Brief & Match to start sending you briefs. You can get notifications on your phone and can submit your offers via the mobile app as well.

On 10/10/2022 at 2:05 PM, sadekmiah30 said:

briefs working for me. but most of the time did not match with my service. 

That's how it will be in the beginning. Make sure your "mark" each brief accordingly (e.g., I don't offer this service, brief too vague, etc). That will train the AI to start sending you more relevant briefs.

On 10/11/2022 at 1:08 AM, rudra_dey said:

Why fiverr will eliminate the request application.

There were too many problems with buyer requests (spam, sellers self promoting) and it doesn't fit well with Fiverr's business model anymore. It'll take time for the Brief & Match system to start working, but I can already see that it'll be a big improvement over buyer requests. 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 104
  • Thanks 3