Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

41 minutes ago, arafat_hossain3 said:

I'm not getting any brief. and The buyer request feature is removed from Fiverr.

It doesn't look like buyer requests were helping you much, anyway. You only have a total of 2 reviews in 2 years or so.

43 minutes ago, arafat_hossain3 said:

Then how can I get a job?

I've already answered that question in your other topic (and posting the same topic over and over again just because you don't like the answers you get isn't going to help you).

Tagging me and asking me the very same question you already asked isn't going to change my answer.

• Like 11
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2022 at 1:14 AM, qaiserfj said:

Even big platforms like upwork.com who are using matching feature are also offering buyers request where we can apply and can get jobs if we are not getting match

Fiverr is not Upwork. Fiverr is different for a reason. Please learn to work with the features Fiverr chooses to offer. 

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Fiverr is not Upwork. Fiverr is different for a reason. Please learn to work with the features Fiverr chooses to offer. 

For new sellers, how do they get orders?

Please don't include these points, GIGs description, skill improvements, bla bla bla ...

A person who is already expert in their field but how he recognised by these platforms, i think BRs is a good choice for newbies.

• Like 16
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, asifkhan328 said:

For new sellers, how do they get orders?

The same way every other seller earns orders -- by being a great seller, who understands the needs of their target customers, and provides a service that those target customers need. Research, market, promote.... treat your gigs like a business. 

9 minutes ago, asifkhan328 said:

Please don't include these points, GIGs description, skill improvements, bla bla bla ...

I will, because these are valid things that you can do.

10 minutes ago, asifkhan328 said:

A person who is already expert in their field

Great. Now learn how to appeal to your target customers, and convince them to hire you. Just like any business person does.

11 minutes ago, asifkhan328 said:

i think BRs is a good choice for newbies.

The Buyer Request feature is going away for good. It will not be coming back.

• Like 20
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

The same way every other seller earns orders -- by being a great seller, who understands the needs of their target customers, and provides a service that those target customers need. Research, market, promote.... treat your gigs like a business. 

I will, because these are valid things that you can do.

Great. Now learn how to appeal to your target customers, and convince them to hire you. Just like any business person does.

The Buyer Request feature is going away for good. It will not be coming back.

Thanks, Yes I know we've to learn and grow with the change.

• Like 18
  • Up 1

53 minutes ago, catwriter said:

It doesn't look like buyer requests were helping you much, anyway. You only have a total of 2 reviews in 2 years or so.

1 hour ago, arafat_hossain3 said:

I know it's very sad for me but I haven't given up I'm still trying...

I have completed my first order. And then I got sick
I haven't been active on Fiverr

Then, My GIG impression is down. And I'm getting very few buyer Requests.
Then, I Publish new gigs. I try the last 3 months But I'm not getting orders. 

then I complete my second order 1 month ago.

It's a big story I don't want to share everything here thanks...😊

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 11/6/2022 at 8:14 AM, qaiserfj said:

I don't see any new buyer request since last week

18 hours ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Same here. I am a level 2 seller but never got any matched. 

17 hours ago, rudra_dey said:

Hope that It will be solved quickly.

Request is gone and won't come back. Please make a quick search in the forums and you'll find a lot of posts explaining it.

Learning how the platforms works and updates it's part of freelancing.

• Like 15
  • Up 4

On 11/5/2022 at 9:57 PM, vickieito said:

As long as you've turned on the "Get brief" option, there isn't any problem. It just means that Fiverr hasn't found any matches for you.

There aren't as many Buyer Briefs as Buyer Requests. Fiverr also doesn't guarantee that you'll get any briefs at all, so some sellers won't see any.

Don't depend on getting briefs as a way to get orders. It's just a "nice-to-have." Instead, focus on improving your gigs and services so that they can attract your target buyers. This will help you become more visible in search. 

there are lots of sellers in fiverr so there only chance of getting some orders and get the rank up was bidding on buyer requests get 5 star feedback and increase there ranks.
with this situation not so long from here they will loose lots of there fiverr values and other platforms like upwork and freelancer will stay as best customer and seller friendly platforms for sure.
so sad about this situation as a seller and about to leave the most used platform since i started working as a freelancer with 400+ five star feedbackss.
with this situation not only new sellers just as the same with sellers who got badges could never maintain there ratings without getting proper orders.
they can't even try to get an order with fivers terms.
i would say this was the best platform i came across to work with and the most bullshitting platform now.

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, vimukthilakshan said:

there are lots of sellers in fiverr so there only chance of getting some orders and get the rank up was bidding on buyer requests

This is, in every way, 100% false. Fiverr has a marketplace. ALL approved gigs are present in the marketplace, therefore, EVERY SELLER has the same chance at being seen in the marketplace, dependant upon the efforts and actions they take to create a profitable gig.

Please stop blaming your "problems" on other causes. YOU are the reason that you are not "getting some orders".

• Like 12
  • Up 4

21 hours ago, vimukthilakshan said:

with this situation not only new sellers just as the same with sellers who got badges could never maintain there ratings without getting proper orders.

I lost my (nonexisting) 'rank' about 3 times this year. Twice as a level 2 seller, once as a TRS. 

You know how many BRs I needed to get out of whatever dump I was in (because of a bad private review or something similar?)

I WAS lucky enough to have a few extra orders from returning buyers, but even then, I'm pretty positive that things wouldn't have been so bad for long  - I also tweaked my gigs, prices, played around with things. Lo and behold, right after the second 'loss' I became a TRS (so... I was doing something right). 

Fiverr losing out on sellers who are only able to score work through BR isn't such a huge issue in my opinion. If anything, Fiverr IS trying to clean up the site. Having less sellers, but making sure that they are capable is better for everyone, isn't it? 

I get it - BR was easy. But it was also spammy: the few times I posted there, I had 20 people messaging me for work. Immediately. And honestly, 9 out of ten requests there were unreasonable. In my opinion, the loss is very little in the end. Do I have TRS privilege? Sure. 

But trust me, I wasn't always so 'high up' in ranks. Worked my butt off to provide unique services to be here, WITHOUT the help of BR for years now. 

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

39 minutes ago, leadgen_xpert said:

Buyer request is no longer in the mobile app. I don't get the buyer's request. How can I contact the buyer's request?

We will encourage you to read the answers of each and every member in this thread then you will get to know the answer of your questions! 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, shantanu121355 said:

Try to write a descriptive and constructive description. and try to write it in such way that if a buyer ask for something you have that kind of keyword in your gig so that u can be a match. beside this  if your gig keyword is a competitive one its hard to be get match.

Do not suggest this anymore to anyone else because Buyer Requests are being removed permanently so you need to get knowledge about Get Briefs Feature now!

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 2

On 11/6/2022 at 12:49 PM, rashida_suborna said:

How can I Get Briefs?

Turn on Get Briefs feature (via Gigs Page) and set the price. Fiverr will send a notification to you that you got a matched brief. So test it by using different prices and observe at what price you are getting better and relevant briefs! 

• Like 26

15 hours ago, katakatica said:

Fiverr losing out on sellers who are only able to score work through BR isn't such a huge issue in my opinion. If anything, Fiverr IS trying to clean up the site. Having less sellers, but making sure that they are capable is better for everyone, isn't it? 

I agree.

On 11/7/2022 at 10:33 PM, developer_emon2 said:

I'm a level one seller but don't get any match from brief option

On 11/7/2022 at 10:48 AM, aashirsulehriya said:

Same here. I am a level 2 seller but never got any matched. 

Fiverr sends briefs to the sellers that are the best match for the service a buyer is seeking. Perhaps they do not have buyers that match your services?

• Like 12
  • Up 3