I don't understand why my gig disappeared from the search yesterday

carrotymusic

Question

Hello 🙂 I have already come to terms with the fact that my account is flagged and that unfortunately I can't do anything about it! But since the support service told me that a FLAGGED account does not mean that the position of my gigs will disappear from the search system... and it is true... for a month my gig remained in high positions as always, but yesterday it disappeared completely. No matter what filters and keywords I enter in the search, my gig is nowhere to be found! Why can it be?? Is it related to FLagged Account?? Help me figure this out!! thank you 🙂 

@Lena  @milos_siena @Kesha

Знімок екрана 2024-04-22 о 13.36.58.png

Edited by carrotymusic
  • Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

me 2 even my account was flagged 2 months ago like all of us but yesterday everything gone i can't found myself on search @milos_siena and even Cs support told us you can share your gig with potential buyers but how we gonna reach to them when we are not even in the last page?? that's crazy

• Like 8

My account is also  flagged and I have had exactly the same problem for 2 days now that I cannot find any of my GIGs in the search. I contacted support and they said that my GIG was being shown, but it doesn't appear anywhere, I don't even appear ONLINE. 

• Like 9