Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

Sure, You can't get now buyer requests in your profile, because it is a Fiverr new update. So, one option is to go to the gig dashboard and on the ''Get Briefs'' option and get the order.

Now, you can share your gig on social media and the ''Get Briefs'' option or the last piece of advice is to make SEO friendly gig.

• Like 24
  • Up 2

On 11/2/2022 at 4:50 AM, hadi_animations said:

Buyer Request has been terminated for the new sellers!  Now what should do a new seller for getting order?

Buyer Request is still on my iphone and my IMac desktop. I have not done an update that Fiverr sent. That is probably why it is still on my iphone. I do check it because sometimes you will find a good job. I haven't seen much the past month. So everyone of the buyers or most are probably diverted to Briefs. I will kind of miss Buyers Request. It was always something that I checked every morning when looking for work. Also, there were some good laughs on there too.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Hi @hadi_animations,

You might be interested in this article here. I explain what you can do to get the most out of buyer briefs and gave links on how you can start transforming your business so that you don't depend on buyer briefs as your main source of income:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/292630-why-fiverr-continues-to-ignore-my-profile/?do=findComment&comment=1844616 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

Be a great seller, whom your target customers need to hire. Be better than your competitors. Do your market research. Understand your target customers. Stop complaining that things aren't happening to you, and, instead, get busy and MAKE them happen through your own efforts.

• Like 16
  • Up 6

On 11/3/2022 at 9:23 PM, ranok_hoque said:

There are almost no buyer requests on my account. Can someone please tell me what time job  is posted? or 
What method will get more buyer request.

The Buyer Request feature is being permanently removed from Fiverr. You will soon no longer be able to access any BRs. 

• Like 56
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

On 10/21/2022 at 2:17 PM, kendal1747 said:

Buyer Request is still in the app version. Everyone eventually will have to go to Briefs. so you probably should go ahead and put a price on your brief. Buyer request is still on the app version though. 

YES! but only for the seller who have made multiple sales.

• Like 19
  • Up 2

15 hours ago, ghostahsan said:

I am a Level Two Seller and i am not getting any buyer requests even any briefs. And my gigs are getting down. 10-20 impressions nowadays after the fiverr update.

How can i generate orders?

Please experts help me.

You really have to buckle up your efforts do gig marketing and make use of Fiverr keyword attached it to your gigs title and in your gig description

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2022 at 4:52 AM, said_simo said:

Same problem Bro, it's just a Fiverr update. But You still get buyer request on Desktop.

Is this Buyer Request available for new user in Desktop version? I don't see it on my desktop as a new seller in Fiverr. Please advise if there is a way to activate... :)

• Like 17
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, proseenjitb_wp said:

last month I am not getting any buyer requests. I am not getting any gig match notifications. i should i do it now.

like you, many of us facing this problem, i guess, Fiverr is still working on new feature option brief as normal buyer request will be no more.  

• Like 20
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Besides setting the price, there is nothing to setup to get briefs. I think its based on keywords that the buyer choses and the frequency of briefs is probably dependent on the service you provide as well. Some services are more prone to get briefs where others might be less likely. 

In my experience, briefs are a waste of time 99% of the time. They are usually people who have odd requests, are spamming, or the brief doesn't even pertain to the service I provide. I get multiple briefs as week and am a top rated and pro seller. I've done 1 order from a brief since the feature was added. 

I don't necessarily mind the feature since it's just more potential for work, but like buyer requests were like, typically they are populated by people who's requests are things more accomplished sellers would never take on either due to the service itself or the budget, so these buyers have no choice but to put out a mass distributed brief to find the few sellers that might be willing and able to do it, otherwise they could end up messaging a bunch of sellers and get rejected by all of them. It's at time saving strategy for buyers with out of the ordinary request or budgets, and therefore these orders are usually not the best projects to work on. 

• Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1