Why is my ranking gig not getting enough impressions?

faariha_sajid

Question

Posted (edited)

So one of my gigs here here is ranking on top pages of two keywords ( one showing 28000 results, the other showing 7000).However, I'm not receiving more than 30 impressions per day. I find this extremely puzzling because we struggled to rank our gigs to reach a larger audience. Now that mine is ranking on first pages, it's still only receiving around 30 impressions. I would worry about optimization, etc., if it weren't a ranking gig. Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

Edited by faariha_sajid
  • Like 8

5 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, mariavassistant said:

you should edit and optimise your gigs.

A little confused-we optimize gigs to get them to rank right? My gig is already ranking, has been for some time now but it's not receiving impressions.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, faariha_sajid said:

So one of my gigs here here is ranking on top pages of two keywords ( one showing 28000 results, the other showing 7000).However, I'm not receiving more than 30 impressions per day. I find this extremely puzzling because we struggled to rank our gigs to reach a larger audience. Now that mine is ranking on first pages, it's still only receiving around 30 impressions. I would worry about optimization, etc., if it weren't a ranking gig. Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

you should edit your gigs

• Like 5

5 hours ago, rimon_32 said:

edit your gig

On 5/13/2024 at 7:44 PM, abrar1373 said:

you should edit your gigs

I am so confused as to how that will help? My gig IS ranking. We edit and optimize gigs to get them to rank and mine is already ranking. I am afraid making changes to it unnecessarily would get it deranked

• Like 3