Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

From desktop/laptop you will get buyer request but there are few request. Fiverr replacing it with "get briefs". Buyer request come in specific time. If you are from Asia like +6 time zone then buyer request will come at morning 8-11 am. In evening 5-11 pm. So refresh your buyer request time and notice what time it comes. 

• Like 19

Hi! I'm a level 2 seller my logo gigs are promoted by fiverrs choice as well I have 2 category gigs one's are website design and the other are logo design categories, I used to get a good amount of buyer requests before the briefs launched but now I only get buyer requests for "website design" category gigs and not logo design, my logo design gigs have good reviews too is this happening to anyone else or is it just me if so how do you think I could get back buyer requests back, Please let me know.

• Like 21
  • Up 1

No doubt that the new sellers had the opportunity to get orders, deliver quality work, get paid, and rank higher using the buyer request feature. Even if a seller has a level one/two badge with more features, the time comes when one has to use buyer request due to de-rank or in case of not getting orders.

I personally haven't gotten any job match notification and still thinking about what to do!

Is anybody else facing the same problem?

• Like 18
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, carolpushpa_ said:

briefs launched

It's not just a launch, it's a replacement. Yes, currently we can access the buyer request page on the web browser but it will be removed soon. It's already unavailable on the mobile app. Make sure to enable the 'get brief' on the gig page. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

On 11/1/2022 at 11:17 AM, lions_graphics said:

Buyer request apps are off but the computer has decreased a lot, now it is almost non-existent. What can I do in this situation?

Fiverr is never about getting orders from buyer requests. Instead of relying on a dead feature, try to convert clicks into orders. if you are not getting clicks, try to improve the profile/gig quality 

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, thekingvision said:

No doubt that the new sellers had the opportunity to get orders, deliver quality work, get paid, and rank higher using the buyer request feature. Even if a seller has a level one/two badge with more features, the time comes when one has to use buyer request due to de-rank or in case of not getting orders.

I personally haven't gotten any job match notification and still thinking about what to do!

Is anybody else facing the same problem?

Did you set it at the lowest price? 

• Like 15
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2022 at 6:33 PM, swiver said:

@smartdezignsIs the trick setting a lower price?

Yes because buyers usually submit job posts at lowest price

On 11/1/2022 at 11:00 PM, thekingvision said:

Are you talking about the "Get briefs (From $)" feature price or the gig packages?

Get Briefs > Feature Price (not Gig Packages)

Edited by smartdezigns
  • Like 16
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mdmortoja672 said:

Why I don't get buyer request?

Fiverr is getting rid of buyer requests and replacing it with buyer briefs. Please make sure the "Get brief" feature is activated on your gig page and you have a minimum rate set. This will help you to start getting relevant briefs.

• Like 23
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1