Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

Can you guide or solve my problem? From the very beginning of buyer request updates, I am not getting matched with briefs. I have not received a single match notification till today though I have 7 active gigs with 16 reviews in different category. Will I get match or can anybody suggest what to do? I would be highly pleased if anybody helps me.

Thank you!

• Like 7

On 11/19/2022 at 10:12 AM, donnovan86 said:

I wouldn't worry that much. Videos are not mandatory, nor will they ever be. I assume they might become mandatory for the Business side of Fiverr but here I doubt it. Who knows though.

I think it depends on what your line of expertise is (What you are selling on Fiverr) that requires you to do a video. I do voice over for videos, so I needed my video like yesterday. Others that are here to proofread or rewrite documents, don't really need one. But on another thought, buyers may want to see who they are doing business with and a short video might accomplish a selling goal. Maybe you could tell a little about how you decided to get into this line of work? 

Edited by kendal1747
  • Like 12

9 hours ago, tanjim2164 said:

I didn't able to find any opportunity notification/message as Fiverr mentioned in their notification. Can anyone tell me where I can find the notification in account's notification bar or phone's bar!

Buyer Requests Feature is gone now! New Feature is Get Briefs

Go to "My Business" > Gigs > Check the top right side > Get Briefs (See the image). Enable it and test it with the different prices until you get the right job.

Seller.PNG.73cf5cf6a9b5014d8d00ceff769571f1.PNG

• Like 12

13 hours ago, tanjim2164 said:

I didn't able to find any opportunity notification/message as Fiverr mentioned in their notification. Can anyone tell me where I can find the notification in account's notification bar or phone's bar!

Once you have the "Get brief" option turned on as @smartdezigns explains, your notification messages will show up in the same spot on your desktop and mobile as your other notifications. If you aren't getting any notifications, then there are no matches for you at the moment.

• Like 10

This change that they have made to now receive independent order briefs has not been an improvement. One had the freedom to choose between the proposals of the clients, now we only have to wait for the system to show us an offer, and it has happened to me that the possible client seeks to defraud me with different jobs than the initial proposal. Bad system change by Fiverr

• Like 10

This change that they have made to now receive independent order briefs has not been an improvement. One had the freedom to choose between the proposals of the clients, now we only have to wait for the system to show us an offer, and it has happened to me that the possible client seeks to defraud me with different jobs than the initial proposal. Bad system change by Fiverr

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With buyer request new many seller was getting order but, there was a number of sellers  on fiverr making a common mistake. As an example client made a request for website design and a seller who is a logo designer submit proposal to that request. In this case buyer is suffering to get the perfect seller and getting many spam request. So with the new update fiverr took the responsibility to inform those category seller  who is right for the client. Like if any client post a job for website design than only website designer seller can apply to that request.

So make sure that your gig is on the right category and check your brief budget settings.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 3:04 PM, marketer_guro said:

I am a new seller. I can not understand how to get a buyer's request.

Fiverr remove the option of sending buyer request. There is enable Fiverr brief. If there match your Gig to buyer offer then you got  a notification from Fiverr and you can send a offer to the buyer. Thank you.

• Like 14

On 10/20/2022 at 11:31 AM, kendal1747 said:

I still have it on my phone app. There isn't much there in my catagory or language. But you do find some work there.

Yes, Buyer Request is gone, completely. I posted this when there were a few jobs still available, but it was very meager at that time. In November 2022, it was completely done away with. So do not rely on buyer requests anymore for any reason. You have to go to buyer briefs. The reason I am posting this is because there are some people still reading that old post. When they first started talking about doing away with it way back in the beginning of 2022, everyone should have gone with buyer briefs. 

• Like 13
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I was not using my account for the past some time. I just have activated my gigs, but I can not see the buyer request option anywhere on my PC as well as the mobile app. I am not talking about seeing buyer requests, I am inquiring about the option itself where you click to see the requests further. Your help will be appreciated. looking forward.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, eefe_agency said:

Hi. I was not using my account for the past some time. I just have activated my gigs, but I can not see the buyer request option anywhere on my PC as well as the mobile app. I am not talking about seeing buyer requests, I am inquiring about the option itself where you click to see the requests further. Your help will be appreciated. looking forward.

Hi @eefe_agency - Fiverr discontinued Buyer Requests last year, so there are no more Buyer Requests.

There is a Brief & Match option available that you can turn on from your gig page. You can learn more about that here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-📈-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/

• Like 9
  • Up 4

• Guest locked and pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic