Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

Fiverr has terminated the buyer request service because lot of non serious buyers or people were misusing buyer request for example visiting youtube channel, getting portfolio for their use, and most important demanding high quality work on a very low budget. fiverr is working on brief service and you will get soon this service active.

• Like 26
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2022 at 7:08 AM, anisurratan said:

Now what should do a new seller for getting order?

If you have not done so, move the little button to on for Briefs. It will turn green. You can locate it by going to your Dashboard, then click on My Business. Under My Business is your gig. Then click on Gig and it will take you to that page and over to the right; you will see Briefs. Click on the button and move it till it shows green which means it is on. You will have to put a price that you will be willing to work for and that is all you do. You may already have done this, but maybe other newbies may not know this. Hope this helps.

Edited by kendal1747
  • Like 21
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2022 at 12:41 AM, janangroup said:

Hi,

I am Fawad Web Developer new in fiver but have 3 years of experience in local market. When I come first two week in fiverr receive message from buyer, I am publish 4 gig but now a days I don't receive any message from buyer.

Kindly check my profile what problem there in my profile.

at first, you have to publish 7 gigs with the best quality. And second, you have to market your gigs on social media. third, you have to be active for 24 hours. Now as a new seller you don't get buyer request options. then you will be succes in fiverr

• Like 20
  • Up 1

Fiverr has stopped the buyer request service because many non-important buyers or people are abusing the buyer request like going to youtube channels, getting portfolios for their use, and most importantly demanding high-quality work with a very low budget. Fiverr is working on a short service and you will see this service active coming soon. can you  change your gig,

• Like 22
  • Up 1

Hi, 

I'm checking the buyers request whole day and night and not receiving any requests from last week. Before last week it was fine like some time it show and sometimes it don't and i send request to my related skill requests but now it is not showing at all.

Can you please help is there any issue with my account?

• Like 21
  • Up 1

On 11/4/2022 at 10:18 PM, md_rezaul1 said:

Hi, I,m Rezaul Islam, wordpress web developer and also fiverr level one sellar, now my question is why Don't show me any brief and buyer request, how can i get new order, i'm very upset for this update. Please suggest me anyone.

Thank you all

Same with me. I have't received any buyer request since last week

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Dear Concern 

i have 20 reviews in my account. i noticed that i didn't get any buyer requests from a few days ago. i really don't know. how can i get new order and buyer request? i have read a new update from Fiverr but i want to know your process and situation. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

On 11/5/2022 at 12:51 PM, osmanjbabu said:

Have not receive any brief yet 🙄

On 11/5/2022 at 1:04 PM, md_osmangone said:

Same with me. I have't received any buyer request since last week

On 11/5/2022 at 3:38 PM, milonroy1124 said:

I don't get any single brief till now. what's my problem, I am not sure.

As long as you've turned on the "Get brief" option, there isn't any problem. It just means that Fiverr hasn't found any matches for you.

There aren't as many Buyer Briefs as Buyer Requests. Fiverr also doesn't guarantee that you'll get any briefs at all, so some sellers won't see any.

Don't depend on getting briefs as a way to get orders. It's just a "nice-to-have." Instead, focus on improving your gigs and services so that they can attract your target buyers. This will help you become more visible in search. 

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 2