Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

Thanks everyone for guiding.

How can I work on “Get Briefs”? It's not working in my account. Will this feature be available to me later on? My “gigs page” link is [link] (and I always find “No Buyer Request”).

Will Fiverr algorithm work for the new sellers to use the feature “Get Brief” (instead of discontinued buyer request)?

[mod note: Link removed]

• Like 32
  • Up 1

Buyer requests protected us from buyers purchasing things that aren't feasible or humanly possible. If this is going to be removed then i wish all top rated sellers would ask fiverr to create an allowance of 3 or 4 cancellations a month with absolutely (genuinely) zero negative impact on any single metrics. This is the only way to fairly counteract the unfair effects on our stats and impressions. Even when told a cancellation wouldn't affect me because it wasn't my fault, i found it always did and i dropped from 19k to 14k steadily after these 2 cancellations. I know others noticed certain correlations too.

Please give those of us with seller plus accounts or at the least top rated sellers an allowance of genuine non effect cancellations to mitigate this. Buyer request was an amazing feature that took the stress out. I miss it already. I love fiverr and found it to be an amazing improvement.

• Like 40
  • Up 1

The buyer request option has been withdrawn by Fiverr (Only for mobile apps). You can know more by going buyer request option on mobile apps then you will find further information about this. But, the buyer request still works on Desktop/Laptop users. Very few buyer requests are shown in the buyer request.

• Like 41

I  have discovered that over time there is no buyer request and I learnt that there is something called brief. Following all all procedures for brief, I still do not get briefs.

Please are there special ways by which we must setup our account,  gigs or/and pricing in order to start getting briefs..??

Please kindly help me on this sirs'/ma'am!!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Im on desktop/pc and people can now order again without buyer requests, so it doesn't seem to be working at all, not just on mobile

EDIT

I take it back, i was completely wrong, it was my settings that were incorrect. I am indeed still receiving them. Sorry fiverr 😞
I just needed to change settings on my gig page.

Edited by mattheweveringh
  • Like 31
  • Congrats! 2

No more buyer request

I am level two seller on Fiverr and i got my most of orders from buyer requests but fiverr now replace buyer requests with Brief. My question is what will do the new sellers start getting order. I am level two seller I got one or two brief only in a week?

every one is facing same problem or do i have problem with my gig price etc.

kindly guide.

• Like 21