Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

Hi

I don't see any new buyer request since last week and in mobile app it says fiverr buyer requests no longer available

I have seen that fiverr introduced the matching feature "Brief" but the issue is that since last 3 months I did not get any match. Also the new seller on fiverr will never ever get any match due to their new account.

so tell me how I will get jobs now? Buyers request was very good feature and I was applying against jobs and getting projects but deleteing  the buyers request feature will not give me any new projects.

This is really a worst decision taken by fiverr team. Even big platforms like upwork.com who are using matching feature are also offering buyers request where we can apply and can get jobs if we are not getting match

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aminyahyazadeh said:

Hey everyone

do you have the same problem with buyer requests? i think there are changes in this section. anyone knows anything about it?

Bro, try to spend sometime in this forum and explore. you will get thousand and thousand question's answers. 

• Like 22
  • Up 3

I have been on Fiverr since the start of 2021 and everything was going well

From the pas few days, I'm not getting new buyer requests. I can only see requests that are two months old

Does anyone have any idea about the problem? Am I the only who's facing this issue?

Thank you in advance

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

wonder since when the brief will be available and with the overload freelancers on fiverr how can someone guarantee a job and also how the level 1 and 2 sellers maintain there seller badge without getting any orders as the only way which i knew was sending buyer requests and if if you were choosen with great feed back you receive an order to maintain the ratings

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:51 PM, osmanjbabu said:

Have not receive any brief yet 🙄

same problem 

11 hours ago, iffat_kumu said:

Still, i'm not getting "Get Matched" feature...Can anyone explain , why??

Why it's also my question 🙋 

On 11/5/2022 at 3:17 PM, mdraihanul said:

i have 20 reviews in my account. i noticed that i didn't get any buyer requests from a few days ago. i really don't know. how can i get new order and buyer request? i have read a new update from Fiverr but i want to know your process and situation. 

brother please wait and see. I hope it's make it easy 

• Like 12
  • Up 2

On 11/5/2022 at 7:37 PM, sheikhriad1185 said:

image.thumb.png.38c175426226709a8b422878ae2f923d.png

Fiverr has update buyer request with brief. Which means you won't receive or be able to send buyers request anymore but instead you will be matched with a potential buyer who will message directly into your inbox for his work.

The reason you cannot see it is because you are using PC. People accessing their account on mobile device would have seen that 

• Like 16
  • Up 2

15 hours ago, vimukthilakshan said:

i am sure fiverr will mess everything up so soon with no buyer requests feature as other platforms like freelancer and upwork will upgrade there decent features to gain all fiverr creators same as they did with clients

Yes, just because of this mess Fiverr share values has already been very down a number of buyers and seller are leaving.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

On 11/6/2022 at 11:51 PM, arafat_hossain3 said:

I'm not getting any buyer requests,

The Buyer Request feature is being removed from Fiverr.

How can I get work without a buyer's request?

I bet, if you think like a businessman, you'll be able to answer your own question.

I can't find any reason why it stopped suddenly.

I already told you. The Buyer Request feature is being removed from Fiverr. Alll BRs will soon be gone.

I want a solution that will help me find my buyer.

Then it would be wise for you to start thinking like a businessman. 

• Like 17
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/6/2022 at 12:14 PM, qaiserfj said:

Hi

I don't see any new buyer request since last week and in mobile app it says fiverr buyer requests no longer available

I have seen that fiverr introduced the matching feature "Brief" but the issue is that since last 3 months I did not get any match. Also the new seller on fiverr will never ever get any match due to their new account.

so tell me how I will get jobs now? Buyers request was very good feature and I was applying against jobs and getting projects but deleteing  the buyers request feature will not give me any new projects.

This is really a worst decision taken by fiverr team. Even big platforms like upwork.com who are using matching feature are also offering buyers request where we can apply and can get jobs if we are not getting match

Hi too

Did you test the Briefs feature using different prices?

Why comparing Fiverr with other platforms? Every platform has its own features so you just have to understand the features carefully.

It was a good decision that Buyer Requests got removed because of spamming done by 90% Sellers! Though most of the other sellers were dependent on it so its time to move on to Get Briefs feature. Work with it!

Good Luck!

• Like 19
  • Up 2

@jonbaas @monniakter_Thanks.

@monniakter_ I already did what you said. ||

I'm not getting any brief. and The buyer request feature is removed from Fiverr.
Then how can I get a job?
Thanks everyone. ||

@frank_d @vickiespencer @cartoon_avatar @catwriter @vickieito @katakatica @smashradio @finndev478 @enunciator @imagination7413 @krheate  @visualstudios @miiila?

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1