Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

I will gladly accept the consequences. I have my opinions about the program, and I do not think I was begrudging others. At least that was not my intention.

People are allowed to do what they want, and so am I.

Yes you should! It’s your option to agree or not and that is the beauty of the forum! It’s interesting to read what others have to say.

• Like 44

Quick followup: my Seller Plus Manager was perfectly fine with alternate forms of contact besides Zoom meetings. I’m eagerly awaiting our meeting to see what this is all about.

I am so happy for you @melanielm. Did you sign up for the Kick off on March 4th? Maybe we will 👀

There’s a kick off today?

• Like 45

i just left my job and i am behind my rent for god sake please rank my gig back =(

Mistake number 1

Never leave a job for freelancing until you know you have at least 2-3 income streams.

The reason is simple, 1 of the income streams might end up being unreliable, like Fiverr is for you right now. So you can easily end up without money. Try to build up multiple income streams now that you have some time due to this deranking.

@donnovan86 I will remember your advice

• Like 42

There’s a kick off today?

Yes, at 10 am MST. Noon EST. It is a networking webinar. Will I see you there?

Unfortunately I didn’t know. Was too busy this past week, I didn’t know there’s a webinar. I did enroll in one for writers I believe next Wednesday. But I didn’t know about this one.

• Like 45

Unfortunately I didn’t know. Was too busy this past week, I didn’t know there’s a webinar. I did enroll in one for writers I believe next Wednesday. But I didn’t know about this one.

You still have two hours to sign up! There will be breakouts where you meet one on one with another seller to network. We could be paired!

• Like 47

You still have two hours to sign up! There will be breakouts where you meet one on one with another seller to network. We could be paired!

I resent the lack of information about the event prior the event asking to access camera, mic from some new website plus connecting me with another random seller, for what, to do what? What if I was connected with seller I do not want to see or communicate with? Could you see the seller before connection and block the seller without him knowing?

Is the plan to make me team up with writter to do drawings for him in case his clients need it and me send writing jobs to him when my client’s ask for content?

What if he always gets asked for design and sends them to me and I never get writing questions or demand?

What happened on last Tinder blinddate, ups, webinar?

• Like 48

I resent the lack of information about the event prior the event asking to access camera, mic from some new website plus connecting me with another random seller, for what, to do what? What if I was connected with seller I do not want to see or communicate with? Could you see the seller before connection and block the seller without him knowing?

Is the plan to make me team up with writter to do drawings for him in case his clients need it and me send writing jobs to him when my client’s ask for content?

What if he always gets asked for design and sends them to me and I never get writing questions or demand?

What happened on last Tinder blinddate, ups, webinar?

You mean the event that took place yesterday?

I didn’t get to attend it, even if I have the membership.

I assume it was just a get-together thing. Not a real webinar.

• Like 44

You mean the event that took place yesterday?

I didn’t get to attend it, even if I have the membership.

Yes, it was called a “Kickoff Event” The image below describes it. ⬇️

1904332817_ScreenShot2021-03-05at7_45_28AM.thumb.png.85d898b5278b9abcc87df5a30e87119b.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 7.45.28 AM1204×650 67.3 KB

Yes, it was.

How did it go?

I loved it! I got to meet other seller plus members and found it fun to connect with the people I will be ‘seeing’ in future webinars. I met a seller whose husband used to live where I now live. What were the chances of that? Each time we had a list of questions, we could discuss if things were awkward, or we could talk about what we wished. In my breakouts, we ended up getting to know each other.

I have a sneaking suspicion it might have turned awkward like a speed-dating event.

Not at all. But then maybe it depends on how introverted you are.

All of the Seller Plus leaders were there, and if you had not met your manager yet, it was a chance to at least see and listen to them talk for a bit. In the end, anyone who wanted to could appear on the virtual stage. Because @frank_d had appeared on the stage, I took the opportunity to meet him virtually, and I took the stage too. I even got overly enthusiastic and blew Frank a kiss. In return, he and Brandon, one of the Seller Plus leaders, blew me a kiss back. 😊

So, my experience was different from @marinapomorac’s. And @enunciator and @donnovan86, I would have loved to have seen you there. Maybe we could have been paired and had a conversation.

• Like 53

I hope sellers will be promoted here because of their skills and talent, not because they signed up somewhere. I honestly don’t know what to think about it.

not because they signed up somewhere.

Sellers can indicate if they were interested, but Fiverr choses who gets to participate. Not everyone who asked to be signed up was chosen to take part in the program.

• Like 42

I hope sellers will be promoted here because of their skills and talent, not because they signed up somewhere. I honestly don’t know what to think about it.

I’m thinking how many people was invited… in other case the people will continue comment here to participate. As I was not invited, probably they are not accepting more participants. Well this is just a beta, when will be available to more people? Who knows…

• Like 44