Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

Who is attending the next webinar on March 18?

What are your expectations?

I already signed up!

whats that can you please guide?

It is a webinar for Seller Plus members only.

If there is any real meeting with the real seller, will it be happened if a seller live outside of USA? I am living in Indonesia and actually I’m very interested to get engage with the other seller too as well, but is it possible?

There was a kind of greet and meet with the other sellers in the program and the Seller Plus Managers last week. It was at noon EST. At that time it was stated that Fiverr wants to have a meeting of this type once a month.

• Like 44

I already signed up!

whats that can you please guide?

It is a webinar for Seller Plus members only.

If there is any real meeting with the real seller, will it be happened if a seller live outside of USA? I am living in Indonesia and actually I’m very interested to get engage with the other seller too as well, but is it possible?

There was a kind of greet and meet with the other sellers in the program and the Seller Plus Managers last week. It was at noon EST. At that time it was stated that Fiverr wants to have a meeting of this type once a month.

Alright. How can I be seller plus?

• Like 41

I have to chime in here.

I have read multiple times here on this thread how people expect their sales to go up because they have a success Coach—- nothing could be further from the truth!

Your sales go up (or down) because you follow (or don’t follow) the coaching, listen (or don’t listen) to your coach and take responsibility for YOUR slumps and successes!

That’s it!

• Like 49

If there is any real meeting with the real seller, will it be happened if a seller live outside of USA?

You need to be invited by Fiverr but if you are part of the program, it’s like all other areas of Fiverr—- no borders! I met people from all over the world on the initial meet up zoom (or whatever) so it was great. The only issue is time zones. My first meeting with my coach was midnight! But the meet up was a good time. You get what you get! Diversity and inclusion is alive and well at Fiverr! yay!!!

• Like 44

Paying to get priority access to Fiverr’s Choice and Rising Talent? Great. Just great.

Not quite, this is geared towards the top performers on the website, and as such it is a very small fee to pay for a lot of service. I have been working with the customer success team before Seller Plus, and even though I was already an established seller at that point, it brought me a ton of benefits and insights.

People were similarly sceptical with “promoted gigs” but they turned out to be a great tool.

• Like 45

This person already applied by posting here that he is interested. Now they have to wait for Fiverr to invite them before they can become a member of the seller success program.

Sorry, did not that is not how you apply, I just filled out the application form I got in the notification, my bad!.

• Like 42