Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

I guess the free customer success program that was possible to be eligible for for level 2 and TRS is shuttering its doors and being replaced with a pay system?

Pay for preferential treatment to receive Fiverr’s Choice, Rising Talent, and Promoted gig means all these listings will be dominated by a small group of sellers willing to shell out as much money as possible for as much on-site exposure as possible. Hooray…

And don’t tell me it’s just 29 bucks. Once these types of pay to play programs start up, they have a nasty tendency to grow into multiple “tiers” or “levels” that require more and more money to access.

To you, @mjensen415. I have always been interested in having a Success Manager (had one and he was amazingly good). And so, I believed I had one already but had to chase this up only a few days back as I no longer know if he’s there or not–the comms have fallen off completely (could be an email issue, perhaps).

Can you shed light on the following, posted below? 🙂

If indeed I now have no Success Manager, I’d be very interested in this initiative but I do feel somewhat confused and bemused… Whatever happened to the Success Manager I already had and greatly valued?

I am very confused by this new initiative and agree with your point here (enunciator). I have (supposedly) a Success Manager already, given to me free by Fiverr some time ago. But only a few days back, I wrote to Customer Support as my Success Manager seems to have disappeared. No more messages, no updates, no personal emails, and no sign of him if I (to use Fiverr’s phrase) ‘reach out’. It could be an email blip somewhere along the way.

So I wrote to CS asking did I even still have a Success Manager or was this a temporary thing, but either way, the access to the Success Manager–which used to be extremely good and productive–just fell off a cliff with no note or explanation. That’s what makes me think maybe something went wrong somewhere as we were getting along famously and I found him a massive help.

A few days back, I had a reply from CS saying that a Success Manager would write to me directly in response to my inquiry.

Since then, not a peep and no one did ‘write to me directly’ or indirectly despite my query being marked as ‘solved’!

I feel taken aback to see this new initiative rolling out while some of us are wondering where our Success Managers disappeared to. 🙂 It’s really confusing.

Annie

• Like 61

The biggest value that I can see in this program is the priority selection for “promoted” and “rising talent” etc, since I doubt the coaches would be able to provide much knowledge that the seller couldn’t have found out on some forum/book/site (or whatever) related to their industry, but it would undoubtedly be a nice bonus regardless.

It’s a pretty good way for the platform to generate more revenue though, which I can’t fault them for.

• Like 49

The biggest value that I can see in this program is the priority selection for “promoted” and “rising talent” etc, since I doubt the coaches would be able to provide much knowledge that the seller couldn’t have found out on some forum/book/site (or whatever) related to their industry, but it would undoubtedly be a nice bonus regardless.

It’s a pretty good way for the platform to generate more revenue though, which I can’t fault them for.

I have had the Fiverr’s Choice in the past by improving my gig as described on the Fiverr Forum. I never researched other places/books/or YouTube Videos because of their often questionable content.

I signed up for this promotion and already I have received information that kept me busy improving my gigs. Now I am making a list of questions to ask my Seller Success Manager.

As far as CS. I currently get answers back in 1 to 3 hours so having a SSM may or may not be an additional advantage.

• Like 58

This is a hefty price for retired Americans too! But since I can get 33% off I will try it.

How did you get it already?

It was suppose to be offered to anyone who replied here?

Or am I missing something?

EDIT: I was not here and it has 100 post from my last visit, I am reading them now. if you already answered sorry.

EDIT #2: So, I read everything but I still do not understand on what grounds is this being selected (the first 200).

The OP “If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.”

I read this as all 200 unique people who responded here will receive invite and then it will be an option to go through the process or not.

Did anyone else here who replied to the original post get an invite except Vickie?

At this moment post still has only 150 unique individuals in reply.

• Like 52

EDIT: I was not here and it has 100 post from my last visit, I am reading them now. if you already answered sorry.

EDIT #2: So, I read everything but I still do not understand on what grounds is this being selected (the first 200).

The OP “If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.”

I read this as all 200 unique people who responded here will receive invite and then it will be an option to go through the process or not.

Did anyone else here who replied to the original post get an invite except Vickie?

I was among the first to respond, but I was not “selected” for this program, instead I had access to the promoted gig, which I did not yet have. That’s fine with me for now.

• Like 53

I think Frank D said he did. :thinking:

I was among the first to respond, but I was not “selected” for this program

I thought I read somewhere up there :arrow_heading_up: that it was for level 2 and TRS sellers. :thinking:

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 sign-up will receive a 33% monthly discount.

It is not the first 200 to say they are interested; it is the first 200 who get invites and sign up.

• Like 56

I think Frank D said he did. :thinking:

I was among the first to respond, but I was not “selected” for this program

I thought I read somewhere up there :arrow_heading_up: that it was for level 2 and TRS sellers. :thinking:

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 sign-up will receive a 33% monthly discount.

It is not the first 200 to say they are interested; it is the first 200 who get invites and sign up.

FrankD is having webinar so I presume he knew about this as it was being developed so he can give feedback and prepare better for the webinar since it changes how you approach GIG design.

for level 2 and TRS sellers

Nothing wrong with that but then I wish the sentence in first post was “If you are Level 2 and TRS you might get and invite and first 200 get discount” and never indicate that replying to post will have anything with the program invite.

I am Level 2 and did not get invite.

This is manually selected and participation in this topic is just chatting about new feature.

I am glad you got the invite and seeing the benefits.

What basically that means they are handpicking who is getting /being offered the discount.

• Like 58

FrankD is having webinar so I presume he knew about this as it was being developed so he can give feedback and prepare better for the webinar since it changes how you approach GIG design.

for level 2 and TRS sellers

Nothing wrong with that but then I wish the sentence in first post was “If you are Level 2 and TRS you might get and invite and first 200 get discount” and never indicate that replying to post will have anything with the program invite.

I am Level 2 and did not get invite.

This is manually selected and participation in this topic is just chatting about new feature.

I am glad you got the invite and seeing the benefits.

What basically that means they are handpicking who is getting /being offered the discount.

Nothing wrong with that but then I wish the sentence in first post was “If you are Level 2 and TRS you might get and invite and first 200 get discount”

I looked again and I could not find where it said Level 2 and TRS, so maybe I was assumed that was the case.

• Like 49

I’m not sure if I was dense and just didn’t notice it on the sign-up page that described the program or if this information wasn’t there, but SP seems to consist of some un-captioned videos and Zoom calls with the expert. As these things aren’t accessible to me, I’m in the process of requesting a refund on the first month and, if they won’t do that, cancellation for future months.

Again, it could have been my error, but there wasn’t all that much information about what the program actually entails before you sign up and pay.

• Like 53

I’m not sure if I was dense and just didn’t notice it on the sign-up page that described the program or if this information wasn’t there, but SP seems to consist of some un-captioned videos and Zoom calls with the expert. As these things aren’t accessible to me, I’m in the process of requesting a refund on the first month and, if they won’t do that, cancellation for future months.

Again, it could have been my error, but there wasn’t all that much information about what the program actually entails before you sign up and pay.

They should add a caption option for those that need. You could contact them about it.

I also don’t see why they need the zoom if it can be done by messaging. People have said in this thread that you can email success manager so maybe you could discuss things through email instead of the zoom meetings.

• Like 51