Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

You can learn more about Seller Plus from @mjensen415’s post.

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves. Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.
What are the other benefits of Seller Plus? Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricingIncrease your chances to qualify …
  • Like 18

Perhaps I’m missing something here, but a lot of people are talking about how this is stating you might get priority selection for things like rising talent, fiver’s choice, or even TRS, because you are enrolled in the program and are a paying member of “seller plus”.

While I’m not a huge fan of this program (I think the cost is prohibitive for a lot of the people that would need this - namely, sellers that are NOT doing too well on their own and those from developing countries), my interpretation wasn’t that you get any kind of priority for these programs, but rather that because you have a dedicated Success Manager, who knows how the algorithm works, they can guide you to establish the right practices that the algorithm likes.

In other words, someone not in the seller plus program who is already doing all the right things won’t be at a disadvantage compared to a paying member.

To me, I would assume this program is more geared towards those who actually need help because they aren’t getting great sales, not those who are already doing excellently on their own.

I could be way off base, but that’s how it came across to me.

• Like 55

Hi Fiverr!

I am very interested in your program, my activity is around web development, and I am looking to get the best advice possible.

I hope I will have the opportunity to work with you and be part of this first experience, I am very motivated and ready to help you develop this new offer thanks to my feedback.

Thank you in advance and see you soon !

• Like 47

340621_2.png vickiespencer:

Therefore, just because a seller expresses an interest here, it does not mean they will be invited to be a part of the Seller Success Program.

Yes, that is what I am saying. The entire topic could be skipped and postponed until it is open to the public. Or that sentence to be included in the first post.

But @mjensen415 did say above: (I added the bolding)

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign-up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

So, I understood from the get-go that just because I expressed interest I may not get invited. I am sure there are more people that got invites from this thread than are posting about it.

So, I understood from the get-go that just because I expressed interest I may not get invited. I am sure there are more people that got invites from this thread than are posting about it.

Regrettably, I didn’t get an invite but happy to hear you got in! I’ll be looking forward to hearing how your experience was.

• Like 47

Regrettably, I didn’t get an invite but happy to hear you got in! I’ll be looking forward to hearing how your experience was.

Regrettably, I didn’t get an invite

You still may get one. There are a lot of people that expressed interest that Fiverr still has to have a 👀

happy to hear you got in!

Thank you, ssj1236. I am happy too.

• Like 49

How did you get it already?

It was suppose to be offered to anyone who replied here?

Or am I missing something?

EDIT: I was not here and it has 100 post from my last visit, I am reading them now. if you already answered sorry.

EDIT #2: So, I read everything but I still do not understand on what grounds is this being selected (the first 200).

The OP “If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.”

I read this as all 200 unique people who responded here will receive invite and then it will be an option to go through the process or not.

Did anyone else here who replied to the original post get an invite except Vickie?

At this moment post still has only 150 unique individuals in reply.

Yes I got an invite. its midnight in California and I am waiting for my first meeting. It will be 8am her time. My eyes are blood shot and I am tired but will try to make this meeting upbeat! What are people asking their coach in the first meeting?

• Like 48

I am not sure who this is for… Top Rated sellers and Pro Sellers most likely, but they are already making quite a lot of money anyway and they have advantageous gig positioning.

Newcomers will not be invited, and many level 1 or level 2 sellers will barely get invited as well. So… I am confused who this is for. Also, the price seems a bit too much considering it’s a monthly subscription and you are encouraged to keep it for months.

I am sure it will be great for some, but as far as I can see, this might not be for me.

Lol yeah right… I am TRS, and I can tell you that I am having low income of orders for 2 weeks now. Before that I had plenty of work. It is just this algorythm is bad as it gets for all of us. I deeply believe that TRS has 0 advantages for the last year on Fiverr.

And about this topic… I think that this is a shame that Fiverr takes 20% and now you need to pay to get exposure. Basically this is a well constructed idea to drain sellers pockets in a nice way. Fiverr-you have become greedy and it’s not cool.

• Like 48

Lol yeah right… I am TRS, and I can tell you that I am having low income of orders for 2 weeks now. Before that I had plenty of work. It is just this algorythm is bad as it gets for all of us. I deeply believe that TRS has 0 advantages for the last year on Fiverr.

And about this topic… I think that this is a shame that Fiverr takes 20% and now you need to pay to get exposure. Basically this is a well constructed idea to drain sellers pockets in a nice way. Fiverr-you have become greedy and it’s not cool.

Lol yeah right… I am TRS, and I can tell you that I am having low income of orders for 2 weeks now. Before that I had plenty of work.

Well ther are more than 160k people in your category. You most likely had a spotlight time for a few weeks, now they are promoting other people. That’s how it works. And it’s a fair algorithm, because you can’t have the same people on the first pages making thousands of dollars while others are at the bottom waiting.

Also, you do have pretty high price points, maybe there aren’t a lot of people willing to spend that much right now.

• Like 49

Perhaps I’m missing something here, but a lot of people are talking about how this is stating you might get priority selection for things like rising talent, fiver’s choice, or even TRS, because you are enrolled in the program and are a paying member of “seller plus”.

While I’m not a huge fan of this program (I think the cost is prohibitive for a lot of the people that would need this - namely, sellers that are NOT doing too well on their own and those from developing countries), my interpretation wasn’t that you get any kind of priority for these programs, but rather that because you have a dedicated Success Manager, who knows how the algorithm works, they can guide you to establish the right practices that the algorithm likes.

In other words, someone not in the seller plus program who is already doing all the right things won’t be at a disadvantage compared to a paying member.

To me, I would assume this program is more geared towards those who actually need help because they aren’t getting great sales, not those who are already doing excellently on their own.

I could be way off base, but that’s how it came across to me.

Quick followup: my Seller Plus Manager was perfectly fine with alternate forms of contact besides Zoom meetings. I’m eagerly waiting to see what this is all about.

This is the impression I got, too. I am a TRS and usually get regular orders. (I’m recently back from an extended OOO, and things have slowed down.) I’m curious how it will all work.

• Like 47

Quick followup: my Seller Plus Manager was perfectly fine with alternate forms of contact besides Zoom meetings. I’m eagerly waiting to see what this is all about.

This is the impression I got, too. I am a TRS and usually get regular orders. (I’m recently back from an extended OOO, and things have slowed down.) I’m curious how it will all work.

Quick followup: my Seller Plus Manager was perfectly fine with alternate forms of contact besides Zoom meetings. I’m eagerly awaiting our meeting to see what this is all about.

I am so happy for you @melanielm. Did you sign up for the Kick off on March 4th? Maybe we will 👀

• Like 42