Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

I think the program is too early to tell is it going to be effective or not.

The person I met in the break-out was contacted last summer to take part in the beta of the program. She signed right up and felt it benefited her. The seller is continuing with the program now, even though she is paying for it.

My experience is as you describe here too, Vickie. I joined last year and had very productive sessions with my manager then.

I found the contact useful on many levels, and now I have signed up again and consider the fee very low for the expertise and assistance. I have had my first meeting with my new manager and that was great too. It was clear he had really looked closely at my stats and profile and had many insightful things to say about those, also about my products. He was able to answer in depth a number of queries I’d had in my mind unanswered for quite a time.

I also agree with your earlier comment that these managers are very useful even if you’ve been here some time; the expertise offered is way over and above ‘only useful for beginners’ as someone said. This program wouldn’t be as suited to ‘beginners’ in my view… it’s more for the experienced sellers.

• Like 46

Seller Plus Kickoff Event 04/Feb

Screenshot_27.thumb.jpg.3b3acbfd597e11162bb71f98ec891d0d.jpg
Screenshot_271148×585 84.3 KB

We had a kickoff event on 4 Feb!! Screenshot from the Icebreaker event!! From left My SM Brandon, frank_d & ED !! I had a chance to talk with Melissa & ED (Both are VO sellers) One on One !! We shared our point of view regarding our Gigs/Services. It was an amazing experience to talk with them. I have scheduled an appointment with my SM on 9 Feb. I’m excited 😃

• Like 48

Seller Plus Kickoff Event 04/Feb

We had a kickoff event on 4 Feb!! Screenshot from the Icebreaker event!! From left My SM Brandon, frank_d & ED !! I had a chance to talk with Melissa & ED (Both are VO sellers) One on One !! We shared our point of view regarding our Gigs/Services. It was an amazing experience to talk with them. I have scheduled an appointment with my SM on 9 Feb. I’m excited 😃

• Like 39

I am not sure who this is for… Top Rated sellers and Pro Sellers most likely, but they are already making quite a lot of money anyway and they have advantageous gig positioning.

Newcomers will not be invited, and many level 1 or level 2 sellers will barely get invited as well. So… I am confused who this is for. Also, the price seems a bit too much considering it’s a monthly subscription and you are encouraged to keep it for months.

I am sure it will be great for some, but as far as I can see, this might not be for me.

I would have to disagree. I am a TRS and for the past 30 days I have only received 1 new organic order and my impressions for the best-selling gig is 130/day. Kindly let me know where do you stand on this as a level 2? Outside a 7 day withdraw time, there are no real advantages of being a TRS.

• Like 44

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

What are the other benefits of Seller Plus?

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

ur Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will co

Hope they put “Paid” in this title so people that aren’t interested, won’t even read at this topic.

• Like 38

Hi everyone! We really appreciate the feedback and the conversation - programs like this are created to be tools for sellers and hearing what may work (and what might not) is important to everyone at Fiverr!

To clarify a few things, first, @melissaharlowvo said it best:

Fiverr would not promote anyone who doesn’t meet the high standards just because they are paying a monthly coach. I think what they mean is that because you are developing your gigs with the advice from a Fiverr coach, hopefully you will be elevating the quality of your gigs, therefore the idea that you would be promoted more just works out as a natural evolution and consequence of your hard work.

Exposure in programs like Fiverr’s Choice are not “pay for play.” The role of a seller success manager is to work with sellers on refining their Gigs, profiles and quality of service in order to have the best chance of being seen by more potential buyers.

This also applies to Top Rated Sellers. It’s all about quality of work, buyer satisfaction and optimization. The success manager is there to offer consultation, insights and suggestions to help a seller achieve their goals.

There was a question about how this program would affect those already assigned a Seller Success Manager. The Seller Success program, before Seller Plus, was a limited program, so it will end when their time is up. One of the reasons for the paid program is to give an opportunity to more people to join and for as long or little as they would like.

I hope this helps clear some of the questions and concerns. We love hearing your feedback and thoughts about the program. Keep letting us know what you think and if you’re interested and we’ll be in touch when we begin the broader roll-out.

I’m definitely interested to try it out. I totally missed this post when it was rolled out!

• Like 41