Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

Maybe your Profile and Gigs are perfect as they are? Therefore, Fiverr feels that there is nothing they can do to help you improve? :thinking:

1.thumb.jpg.fe5e682736494ff3fb23bab4eb6a56bd.jpg
11995×84 21.4 KB

Fiverr just added this… I didn’t receive an invite, but it seems I can join the program.

I am a bit confused…

UPDATE: Apparently I was invited and got my spot within the first 200 people. Thank you!

• Like 47

I can’t say for sure.

Did you receive an invite in your messages? I did, and I was allowed to sign up.

I assume who’s the fastest gets the spot, if it’s available for everyone.

I did, I received a notification and noticed that “Seller Plus” badge.

I’ve just signed up. Hopefully it will help and work, as I’ve been having very quiet moments lately.

• Like 44

but SP seems to consist of some un-captioned videos and Zoom calls with the expert. As these things aren’t accessible to me,

@melanielm Have you tried explaining this to your Seller Plus Manager?

As soon as I signed up I got an email from him. I responded by asking if the month I paid for would start on the day of my video conference with him. My manager responded quickly, and moved my video meeting up a week. He also took a look at my profile and gigs and gave me two or three strategies to start working on.

Now that I have them completed I plan to ask him more questions via the email he sent me. I think the program could work for you via email only if Zoom meetings are something that are unaccessible to you. Plus, maybe you will find out there are captioned videos.

@vibronx @vickiespencer @visualstudios @melissaharlowvo

Say what you want to say about Fiverr and their sales pitch of a new idea 😃

The fact I did not get an invite made me want to get invite so bad…

We never grow up, do we?

I just got an invite!!!

I did not even blink and I was already Yes Yes confirm green yes yes.

LOL

I am one of you now.

Thank you!!

Quoting this just for me so I can find it easy, I was looking at the starting date of subscription, today or the first meeting.

As soon as I signed up I got an email from him. I responded by asking if the month I paid for would start on the day of my video conference with him. My manager responded quickly, and moved my video meeting up a week. He also took a look at my profile and gigs and gave me two or three strategies to start working on.

Now that I have them completed I plan to ask him more questions via the email he sent me. I think the program could work for you via email only if Zoom meetings are something that are inaccessible to you. Plus, maybe you will find out there are captioned videos.

Also, I did not have a choice for sales manager, persons listed were:

a) writer

b) designer

c) web

d) musician

So naturally I can only go with designer.

And I also asked when is the subscription starting date, today or the first meeting.

• Like 50

Did you try different browser, login in out?

Did you try different browser, login in out?

I just did that, I tried 3 different browsers. Nothing changed. I emailed them about it.

So this rolled up for everyone now?

I’m guessing they sent it to a couple more sellers. From what I’ve read, the discount is applied to the first 200 only.

• Like 43

@vibronx @vickiespencer @visualstudios @melissaharlowvo

Say what you want to say about Fiverr and their sales pitch of a new idea 😃

We never grow up, do we?

I just got an invite!!!

I did not even blink and I was already Yes Yes confirm green yes yes.

LOL

I am one of you now.

Thank you!!

Quoting this just for me so I can find it easy, I was looking at the starting date of subscription, today or the first meeting.

Now that I have them completed I plan to ask him more questions via the email he sent me. I think the program could work for you via email only if Zoom meetings are something that are inaccessible to you. Plus, maybe you will find out there are captioned videos.

Also, I did not have a choice for sales manager, persons listed were:

a) writer

b) designer

c) web

d) musician

So naturally I can only go with designer.

And I also asked when is the subscription starting date, today or the first meeting.

We never grow up, do we?

What fun would growing up be?

Apparently I was invited and got my spot within the first 200 people. Thank you!

Yipee!

I got in. Thank you Fiverr for letting me in.

@virginiabg Congrats

Congratulations, maybe I will get to see all of you at the kick-off on March 4th.

I don’t receive it, so who knows the criterion

I see you are level two and you have a good starting price point, so maybe you will still get an invite. Good luck. 🍀

• Like 48

We never grow up, do we?

What fun would growing up be?

Apparently I was invited and got my spot within the first 200 people. Thank you!

Yipee!

I got in. Thank you Fiverr for letting me in.

@virginiabg Congrats

Congratulations, maybe I will get to see all of you at the kick-off on March 4th.

I don’t receive it, so who knows the criterion

I see you are level two and you have a good starting price point, so maybe you will still get an invite. Good luck. 🍀

I hope so, and indeed i’m needing. Thanks

• Like 44

So this rolled up for everyone now? And everyone gets the $19 price?

Looks like that first 200 is quite a lot - I also got in (with the discount!) I’m wondering if they ended up with 200 per category - or level or something since it does seem like a lot of people were interested in it. I’m curious to see how it’ll go for sure.

• Like 44

Looks like that first 200 is quite a lot - I also got in (with the discount!) I’m wondering if they ended up with 200 per category - or level or something since it does seem like a lot of people were interested in it. I’m curious to see how it’ll go for sure.

200 per

It is 200 per city block 😃

I think it is still just 200 as much as it sounds like many got the invite, only 186 people participated in this topic so if we count that as a scale, there is still room for 14 people. It is just “looking” odd that X got it yesterday and then a whole bunch of us got it today at the same time.

• Like 45