Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

FrankD is having webinar so I presume he knew about this as it was being developed so he can give feedback and prepare better for the webinar since it changes how you approach GIG design.

for level 2 and TRS sellers

Nothing wrong with that but then I wish the sentence in first post was “If you are Level 2 and TRS you might get and invite and first 200 get discount” and never indicate that replying to post will have anything with the program invite.

I am Level 2 and did not get invite.

This is manually selected and participation in this topic is just chatting about new feature.

I am glad you got the invite and seeing the benefits.

What basically that means they are handpicking who is getting /being offered the discount.

I agree. I expressed my wish to try the service at least 3 days ago, so it seems everyone is being hand-picked, and most likely there’s no discount anymore, since I assume more than 200 people were already picked. Hopefully that’s not the case and I receive an invite with the discount. A subscription like this would actually be worth to keep at the discounted price.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not sure if I was dense and just didn’t notice it on the sign-up page that described the program or if this information wasn’t there, but SP seems to consist of some un-captioned videos and Zoom calls with the expert. As these things aren’t accessible to me, I’m in the process of requesting a refund on the first month and, if they won’t do that, cancellation for future months.

Again, it could have been my error, but there wasn’t all that much information about what the program actually entails before you sign up and pay.

but SP seems to consist of some un-captioned videos and Zoom calls with the expert. As these things aren’t accessible to me,

@melanielm Have you tried explaining this to your Seller Plus Manager?

As soon as I signed up I got an email from him. I responded by asking if the month I paid for would start on the day of my video conference with him. My manager responded quickly, and moved my video meeting up a week. He also took a look at my profile and gigs and gave me two or three strategies to start working on.

Now that I have them completed I plan to ask him more questions via the email he sent me. I think the program could work for you via email only if Zoom meetings are something that are unaccessible to you. Plus, maybe you will find out there are captioned videos.

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

What are the other benefits of Seller Plus?

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Hi @mjensen415, Im very interested! Thanks

FrankD is having webinar so I presume he knew about this as it was being developed so he can give feedback and prepare better for the webinar since it changes how you approach GIG design.

for level 2 and TRS sellers

Nothing wrong with that but then I wish the sentence in first post was “If you are Level 2 and TRS you might get and invite and first 200 get discount” and never indicate that replying to post will have anything with the program invite.

I am Level 2 and did not get invite.

This is manually selected and participation in this topic is just chatting about new feature.

I am glad you got the invite and seeing the benefits.

What basically that means they are handpicking who is getting /being offered the discount.

I can assure you I had no idea this was coming.

I was aware Fiverr intended to create a subscription for sellers but that was because of a questionnaire I got a year ago.

But other than that, no one from Fiverr told me this was coming officially or how it was shaped, or when they were going to roll out.

I am only selectively informed about coming features if they need my feedback because it has to do with my vertical or if they want me involved in the project somehow.

This also changes very little as to how I view the gig creation process to be honest.

And finally: yes, I am already enrolled, selected my SM of choice and all.

P.S. A note to everyone: please @ me when you are mentioning me so I can respond! 🙂

I can assure you I had no idea this was coming.

I was aware Fiverr intended to create a subscription for sellers but that was because of a questionnaire I got a year ago.

But other than that, no one from Fiverr told me this was coming officially or how it was shaped, or when they were going to roll out.

I am only selectively informed about coming features if they need my feedback because it has to do with my vertical or if they want me involved in the project somehow.

This also changes very little as to how I view the gig creation process to be honest.

And finally: yes, I am already enrolled, selected my SM of choice and all.

P.S. A note to everyone: please @ me when you are mentioning me so I can respond! 🙂

*Post edit: Ups… here @frank_d *

I guessed they will at least give you a heads up giving you have been preparing for webinar for so long and as you said it will give your “tips and tricks” how to upgrade GIG and how to approach indecisive clients and turn them in to buyers.

So basically what you are going to offer on webinar is you being SM for all of us.

It just made sense to include you in the program but i guess they did that by giving you the invite first.

But just to be clear, you and Vickie and someone else perhaps (still unknown) you all got invite after you said you were interested here, nothing else was needed?

I am still puzzled about how is the invite selection being made and what are the parameters for invite.

That was my original comment where I miss-tag you, was it necessary that we use some exact words in reply, like “Sign me up”? - this is rhetorical since obviously you do not know about how they are selecting, but just wondering what can we do to get invite now?

Nothing? Or contact CS? What is the process?

If the invite is manual then offering 200 discounts seems quite a task for legal team to justify that.

Discount can not be something they hide from general public, if they offer discount they also must present the terms and conditions that apply how and who gets invite and discount.

Why did they pick you (not why as in WHY, but why as in are they using you because they know you can bounce back easily if the system flops), does it have to do with your involvement in community, activity on forum… etc etc…

*Post edit: Ups… here @frank_d *

I guessed they will at least give you a heads up giving you have been preparing for webinar for so long and as you said it will give your “tips and tricks” how to upgrade GIG and how to approach indecisive clients and turn them in to buyers.

So basically what you are going to offer on webinar is you being SM for all of us.

It just made sense to include you in the program but i guess they did that by giving you the invite first.

But just to be clear, you and Vickie and someone else perhaps (still unknown) you all got invite after you said you were interested here, nothing else was needed?

I am still puzzled about how is the invite selection being made and what are the parameters for invite.

That was my original comment where I miss-tag you, was it necessary that we use some exact words in reply, like “Sign me up”? - this is rhetorical since obviously you do not know about how they are selecting, but just wondering what can we do to get invite now?

Nothing? Or contact CS? What is the process?

If the invite is manual then offering 200 discounts seems quite a task for legal team to justify that.

Discount can not be something they hide from general public, if they offer discount they also must present the terms and conditions that apply how and who gets invite and discount.

Why did they pick you (not why as in WHY, but why as in are they using you because they know you can bounce back easily if the system flops), does it have to do with your involvement in community, activity on forum… etc etc…

I received an official email from Fiverr, that looked like a typical, official roll out.

I am not sure if I was hand-picked, and if so, why that happened.

I assume the initial roll out was small, but demand was larger than they anticipated.

That’s just my opinion.

RE: The webinar

I won’t share 'tips and tricks", nor is this the right webinar to talk about how to convert prospects into clients.

I will share my exact communication and order management process, which is something that anyone can benefit from, regardless of their price range.

As for the gig creation part of the webinar, it’s mainly going to focus on what to do so that your gig is optimized to do most of the “selling” for you. Again, no tips or tricks. Just marketing 101. (just trying to set expectations on the content side of things, as it is now mostly finalized)

As for Fiverr keeping me in the know about this: there are so many product teams on Fiverr, that I bet you whoever was in charge of this launch may not even know I am hosting a community event, this coming week. 🙂

I received an official email from Fiverr, that looked like a typical, official roll out.

I am not sure if I was hand-picked, and if so, why that happened.

I assume the initial roll out was small, but demand was larger than they anticipated.

That’s just my opinion.

RE: The webinar

I won’t share 'tips and tricks", nor is this the right webinar to talk about how to convert prospects into clients.

I will share my exact communication and order management process, which is something that anyone can benefit from, regardless of their price range.

As for the gig creation part of the webinar, it’s mainly going to focus on what to do so that your gig is optimized to do most of the “selling” for you. Again, no tips or tricks. Just marketing 101. (just trying to set expectations on the content side of things, as it is now mostly finalized)

As for Fiverr keeping me in the know about this: there are so many product teams on Fiverr, that I bet you whoever was in charge of this launch may not even know I am hosting a community event, this coming week. 🙂

And this is where the numbers just do not add up. Only 158 users participated in this topic. So we are still under 200 that suppose to receive an invite and discount.

Youtube video has 53 views.

Where did they get that extra demand that is preventing me from getting invite?

image.png.31c32d819d50e02491e2a3a0a02a2de3.png

If you got an invite without this topic and 90% of sellers is not going to get invited is in it better to just keep things for themselvs?

They added this to the Help section and TOS and the chances of someone finding that and reading it and asking about it is 0.0001% so they could just run the program, send invites to 200 people they preselected and move on with life.

And this is where the numbers just do not add up. Only 158 users participated in this topic. So we are still under 200 that suppose to receive an invite and discount.

If you got an invite without this topic and 90% of sellers is not going to get invited is in it better to just keep things for themselvs?

They added this to the Help section and TOS and the chances of someone finding that and reading it and asking about it is 0.0001% so they could just run the program, send invites to 200 people they preselected and move on with life.

You are definitely missing some information.

From the looks of it, the initial roll out was scheduled to happen, and they picked a small portion of Fiverr sellers that met the criteria to be eligible.

Then Matt just asked who is interested to join, which I assume meant that they would add whoever voiced an interest (+ was eligible) to said roll out.

Right now we have no way of knowing what the numbers are, or if the roll out is complete.

Like all Fiverr features there are several waves during launch.

This is from the link to the Fiverr Help and Education Center article that @mjensen415 posted above. In the FAQs of the Seller Plus program it says:

• How can I join the Seller Plus Program?

As the program is invite-only, it is only accessible to you once you have received your personal invitation to participate in Seller Plus. There is a limit to the number of Sellers that can join the program so if you did receive an invite and then are notified that the program is full, we will be sure to let you know as soon as an opening becomes available.

Therefore, just because a seller expresses an interest here, it does not mean they will be invited to be a part of the Seller Success Program.

It seems like the only sellers who have received the invite currently are TRS. Maybe more people will get the invite later, though that might be after the 200 discounted ones. Or maybe it will always be TRS or level 2 and TRS like you mentioned previously.

Though the help says:

Learn the best practices behind high-level achievement and how to obtain a new level.

but if they’ve only given it to TRS they won’t be able to obtain a new, higher level .

edit: my mistake, it’s been given to both level 2 and TRS.
edit2: maybe it takes level and number of reviews, ratings, stats etc. into account before it sends the invite.

This is from the link to the Fiverr Help and Education Center article that @mjensen415 posted above. In the FAQs of the Seller Plus program it says:

• How can I join the Seller Plus Program?

As the program is invite-only, it is only accessible to you once you have received your personal invitation to participate in Seller Plus. There is a limit to the number of Sellers that can join the program so if you did receive an invite and then are notified that the program is full, we will be sure to let you know as soon as an opening becomes available.

Therefore, just because a seller expresses an interest here, it does not mean they will be invited to be a part of the Seller Success Program.

Yes, that is what I am saying. The entire topic could be skipped and postponed until it is open to the public. Or that sentence to be included in the first post.

Something in line: “We have something new, but only for the selected invited. How we picked them is inside information we can not disclose.” plus delete that “if you are interested message reply here”.

Since no one (or?) who replied here got an invite because of the reply here.

but if they’ve only given it to TRS they won’t be able to obtain a new, higher level .

New level TRS+ 😃

Yes, that is what I am saying. The entire topic could be skipped and postponed until it is open to the public. Or that sentence to be included in the first post.

Something in line: “We have something new, but only for the selected invited. How we picked them is inside information we can not disclose.” plus delete that “if you are interested message reply here”.

Since no one (or?) who replied here got an invite because of the reply here.

New level TRS+ 😃

326330_2.png marinapomorac:

But @mjensen415 did say above: (I added the bolding)

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign-up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

So, I understood from the get-go that just because I expressed interest I may not get invited. I am sure there are more people that got invites from this thread than are posting about it.

It seems like the only sellers who have received the invite currently are TRS. Maybe more people will get the invite later, though that might be after the 200 discounted ones. Or maybe it will always be TRS or level 2 and TRS like you mentioned previously.

Though the help says:

Learn the best practices behind high-level achievement and how to obtain a new level.

edit: my mistake, it’s been given to both level 2 and TRS.

edit2: maybe it takes level and number of reviews, ratings, stats etc. into account before it sends the invite.

I am “barely” a level 2 seller and happened to qualify to enroll. There are many level 1 sellers with more reviews under their belt than I do, so who knows how much each individual criteria is weighed.

Archived