Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

Information that might be helfpul that I didn’t see elsewhere. If you ask Support to cancel your subscription, which seems to be the only way to do it right now, they cancel your membership immediately and you don’t get the full amount of time you paid for.

Edited to Add: I posted this so people can time their cancellation requests better if they decide to do that.

• Like 47

Is it too late to express my interest?

I have over 200 5* reviews and suddenly my gig has been pushed back to the fifth page. My income has taken a real hit

Read Frank’s post about your issue. It is one many sellers are having.

Though I thought it was only if you mention reviews to the buyer (eg. in inbox/order page)/ pressure them into leaving a particular review or changing one, or putting badges in gig images. I agree putting it in the profile or gigs might influence people but there are multiple TRS who mention their 5 star reviews in their profile and at least one Fiverr Pro, and I assume Fiverr would have checked those.
  • Like 43

@mjensen415 or anyone else who may know… I’m a newb and I’m confused ☺️I’ve received emails and 2 Fiverr messages telling me to hurry and not miss out regarding Seller Plus- but when I click the links I’m not finding any kind of actual sign up- just details and FAQ’s. Maybe they are simply bulk marketing messages? (not necessarily inviting me)
Either way is of course fine- just wanted to be sure I’m not missing something 👀

• Like 48

@mjensen415 or anyone else who may know… I’m a newb and I’m confused ☺️I’ve received emails and 2 Fiverr messages telling me to hurry and not miss out regarding Seller Plus- but when I click the links I’m not finding any kind of actual sign up- just details and FAQ’s. Maybe they are simply bulk marketing messages? (not necessarily inviting me)

Either way is of course fine- just wanted to be sure I’m not missing something 👀

Hi, it sounds as if you might have missed an invitation somewhere. If you are level 2 or TRS (I have not checked) then drop Customer Support a message to ask this question. It seems unlikely you would get reminder messages unless there has been an invitation extended to you.

Good luck! 🙂

• Like 44

Hi, it sounds as if you might have missed an invitation somewhere. If you are level 2 or TRS (I have not checked) then drop Customer Support a message to ask this question. It seems unlikely you would get reminder messages unless there has been an invitation extended to you.

Good luck! 🙂

I am a new seller…

• Like 43

Is the seller plus program started? Is there anyone invited for this?

Yes, it started in late February or early March. The first 200 who get accepted get a special rate. However, I am not sure they have accepted 200 yet.

Announcements like this are a good reason to visit the Fiverr Forum (the FF) regularly!

• Like 40

Good luck! 🙂

Maybe do as @anniejenkinson suggests.

Good luck! 🙂

• Like 43