Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

I would love to enroll in the Fiverr Seller Plus program, I could not ask for more, I mean having a personal manager would be great for newbie & established sellers, plus the price is great, everyone can afford it if you ask me and it’s worth every single cent.

More than happy to get an invite or instructions on how to participate & proceed with the payment.

Thank you Fiverr Staff for your hard work!

• Like 44

So you wouldn’t really keep the subscription after the first meeting? I have mine next week.

Your profile is enviable. He (or she) won’t be able to give the same advice he gave to me (to you)…

I will stay on to see if there is any additional value (since this is new), if I’m not making a loss from the monthly orders and to have a friend when I face difficult clients?

• Like 43

🙈 removed.

Thanks for the reminder @vickiespencer

Beginners should join… but most regulars here may not experience the full value of Seller Plus.

I’m afraid I have to disagree. I have been here since 2017, and my success manager gave me genuine guidance that I can use.

Also, the TOS of seller plus says:

All consultation and education shared in the course of the Seller Plus Program by the Seller Success Manager is personalized for a specific Seller in a specific time frame; please avoid sharing any information you receive from the Seller Success Manager with others nor relying solely on this information.

So is what you shared breaking Seller Plus TOS? :thinking:

So you wouldn’t really keep the subscription after the first meeting?

I plan to keep the subscription if it stays at $20 per month. If Fiverr raises it then, I will have to think about that.

• Like 46

Beginners should join… but most regulars here may not experience the full value of Seller Plus.

I’m afraid I have to disagree. I have been here since 2017, and my success manager gave me genuine guidance that I can use.

Also, the TOS of seller plus says:

All consultation and education shared in the course of the Seller Plus Program by the Seller Success Manager is personalized for a specific Seller in a specific time frame; please avoid sharing any information you receive from the Seller Success Manager with others nor relying solely on this information.

So is what you shared breaking Seller Plus TOS? :thinking:

So you wouldn’t really keep the subscription after the first meeting?

I plan to keep the subscription if it stays at $20 per month. If Fiverr raises it then, I will have to think about that.

I removed that comment although I don’t think I disclose any actual advice. Everything I mentioned was in the scope. Still. 😅

• Like 50

So you wouldn’t really keep the subscription after the first meeting? I have mine next week.

but most regulars here may not experience the full value of Seller Plus.

I think the program is too early to tell is it going to be effective or not.

It will all come down to sales.

I consider 19$ a month investment.

If the investment brings me more or the same income I had in February I would consider that mild success.

If the income goes over the income of February by 30% and higher I would call that fabulous.

But as in any investment, it will take 2-4 months to see the actual results.

So far everything is “promises”.

• Like 46

but most regulars here may not experience the full value of Seller Plus.

It will all come down to sales.

I consider 19$ a month investment.

If the investment brings me more or the same income I had in February I would consider that mild success.

If the income goes over the income of February by 30% and higher I would call that fabulous.

But as in any investment, it will take 2-4 months to see the actual results.

So far everything is “promises”.

The person I met in the break-out was contacted last summer to take part in the beta of the program. She signed right up and felt it benefited her. The seller is continuing with the program now, even though she is paying for it.

• Like 42

I removed that comment although I don’t think I disclose any actual advice. Everything I mentioned was in the scope. Still. 😅

Have you signed up already? Did you get a personal link because it doesn’t seem fully launched yet, unless I am not looking in the right place to register

• Like 41

You’re probably late. I think the invitation was for people who responded to this thread, earlier on.

I believe they are still inviting people. But I assume the deal for the first 200 people is over. I saw a lot of people that said they signed up so…

• Like 41

I believe they are still inviting people. But I assume the deal for the first 200 people is over. I saw a lot of people that said they signed up so…

Aah I see. I don’t mind paying the extra price if it gets results. After all, one must invest or lose to be successful in the long run

• Like 41

I took the advice. I removed 6 of my gigs.

I modified my best performing gig and my main gig. I’m very nervous. I expect a period of low impressions, as the gig “index” itself…

Very nervous.

I’m curious to see in a month or so if you are satisfied with the results

• Like 42

Aah I see. I don’t mind paying the extra price if it gets results. After all, one must invest or lose to be successful in the long run

Sure. But now this is in Beta, so I assume it’s a service mostly for those that are at least level 2. They just have a few success managers, so I don’t believe this will be open to everyone. Unless they have many more success managers that will come in, eventually.

• Like 42

Sure. But now this is in Beta, so I assume it’s a service mostly for those that are at least level 2. They just have a few success managers, so I don’t believe this will be open to everyone. Unless they have many more success managers that will come in, eventually.

I think it will make sense to offer Seller Plus to those who actively have a # orders within a period of time? It makes sense to offer only to those who have over $10 (or $20) in balance.

I am also curious if they will accept many sellers who aren’t able to communicate in English properly. They are in need the most.

• Like 41

I wish we had a thread where we could share our own comments/thoughts on the various meetings/webinars from this program. But I guess we could use this one?

Anyway, I have just finished my first meeting with my success manager. For now I can say it’s helping me. No, I haven’t seen an improvement in my sales yet (it’s my first week of the program), but he’s given me constructive criticism and small things/adjustments that I didn’t think about. Also, he clarified some things that weren’t really clear to me.

Let’s see in the next days, weeks, months…

• Like 43

I think it will make sense to offer Seller Plus to those who actively have a # orders within a period of time? It makes sense to offer only to those who have over $10 (or $20) in balance.

I am also curious if they will accept many sellers who aren’t able to communicate in English properly. They are in need the most.

To be honest, if you can’t speak English properly and you want to be active on an English-speaking platform… then the first thing you want to do is to learn English. Not all customer success managers are from the US, so if they could learn English, so can those that want to sell services on the platform. At least that’s how I see it.

In my case, I see a lot of people writing me in broken English that they can help me with article writing. Sure, knowing perfect English might not be needed if you are creating logos, but for article writing this is a must-have.

• Like 50

Sure. But now this is in Beta

I hate to quote myself but,

The person I met in the break-out was contacted last summer to take part in the beta of the program. She signed right up and felt it benefited her. The seller is continuing with the program now, even though she is paying for it.

It takes my SSM 2 days to reply on each message. :woman_shrugging:

😕 I am sorry. That is not my experience at all.

• Like 43