Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

So this rolled up for everyone now? And everyone gets the $19 price?

Looks like that first 200 is quite a lot - I also got in (with the discount!) I’m wondering if they ended up with 200 per category - or level or something since it does seem like a lot of people were interested in it. I’m curious to see how it’ll go for sure.

• Like 20

Looks like that first 200 is quite a lot - I also got in (with the discount!) I’m wondering if they ended up with 200 per category - or level or something since it does seem like a lot of people were interested in it. I’m curious to see how it’ll go for sure.

200 per

It is 200 per city block 😃

I think it is still just 200 as much as it sounds like many got the invite, only 186 people participated in this topic so if we count that as a scale, there is still room for 14 people. It is just “looking” odd that X got it yesterday and then a whole bunch of us got it today at the same time.

• Like 21

Lol yeah right… I am TRS, and I can tell you that I am having low income of orders for 2 weeks now. Before that I had plenty of work.

Well ther are more than 160k people in your category. You most likely had a spotlight time for a few weeks, now they are promoting other people. That’s how it works. And it’s a fair algorithm, because you can’t have the same people on the first pages making thousands of dollars while others are at the bottom waiting.

Also, you do have pretty high price points, maybe there aren’t a lot of people willing to spend that much right now.

Some people do remain on first page(logo design) the whole time. Go give it a follow for some time and you will see it 🙂

Prices are an individual aspect, and they are the lowest I provide for my service. Overall, quality needs to be paid. I value my service and time.

• Like 18

How did you get it already?

It was suppose to be offered to anyone who replied here?

Or am I missing something?

EDIT: I was not here and it has 100 post from my last visit, I am reading them now. if you already answered sorry.

EDIT #2: So, I read everything but I still do not understand on what grounds is this being selected (the first 200).

The OP “If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.”

I read this as all 200 unique people who responded here will receive invite and then it will be an option to go through the process or not.

Did anyone else here who replied to the original post get an invite except Vickie?

At this moment post still has only 150 unique individuals in reply.

yes I got invited to it

• Like 16

The fact I did not get an invite made me want to get invite so bad…

We never grow up, do we?

What fun would growing up be?

Apparently I was invited and got my spot within the first 200 people. Thank you!

Yipee!

I got in. Thank you Fiverr for letting me in.

@virginiabg Congrats

Congratulations, maybe I will get to see all of you at the kick-off on March 4th.

I don’t receive it, so who knows the criterion

I see you are level two and you have a good starting price point, so maybe you will still get an invite. Good luck. 🍀

Looks like your good luck vibes rubbed off on me and I managed to get in. Can’t wait to see how it goes.

• Like 20

I had my first meeting today and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

It looks promising.

Just a heads up: you need to know about where you are right now and where you need to go in order to take advantage of what this program has to offer.

Anyone who is looking for a “pay to win” benefit or a boost just for paying a fee, will be disappointed.

• Like 25

I had my first meeting today and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

It looks promising.

Just a heads up: you need to know about where you are right now and where you need to go in order to take advantage of what this program has to offer.

Anyone who is looking for a “pay to win” benefit or a boost just for paying a fee, will be disappointed.

I was kinda worried about that being the case so this does put me at ease. Would you happen to have any pointers in mind on how to make the most of the meeting?

• Like 19

I was kinda worried about that being the case so this does put me at ease. Would you happen to have any pointers in mind on how to make the most of the meeting?

Hey @ssj1236 !

Yes please allow me to assure you that this isn’t a way to get any badges or have any ranking or direct sales advantages just because you are paying a monthly fee.

That being said I think that in order to best prepare for the meeting you need to take a look over your existing performance.

Outline your top 3 pain points (I get too many cancellations, too long lulls, I can’t find my ideal audience, etc).

Then try to envision your positive future state.

If you could see yourself 2 years down the road, and you are then happy with your Fiverr business, why would that be?

And then outline 3 things that would make you happier.

For example: Making more money per month. Making more but working less. Having better clients.

This sounds weird but I’d say a small shift in mindset is necessary in order to figure out what kind of business you want to run on Fiverr.

That’s when your SM can actually help you by suggesting ways to get there.

• Like 26

Hey @ssj1236 !

Yes please allow me to assure you that this isn’t a way to get any badges or have any ranking or direct sales advantages just because you are paying a monthly fee.

That being said I think that in order to best prepare for the meeting you need to take a look over your existing performance.

Outline your top 3 pain points (I get too many cancellations, too long lulls, I can’t find my ideal audience, etc).

If you could see yourself 2 years down the road, and you are then happy with your Fiverr business, why would that be?

For example: Making more money per month. Making more but working less. Having better clients.

This sounds weird but I’d say a small shift in mindset is necessary in order to figure out what kind of business you want to run on Fiverr.

Now the rest of us have no choice but to be copycats.

We all want this 😃

I sent my CV, my skills set, and how I started selling on Fiverr and what did I do so far with my GIGs and promotions in my first email towards my SM.

• Like 22

Now the rest of us have no choice but to be copycats.

We all want this 😃

I sent my CV, my skills set, and how I started selling on Fiverr and what did I do so far with my GIGs and promotions in my first email towards my SM.

My business model was “make more, but work less” back in the beginning 2016.

I still have the emails I exchanged with my then SM, telling them how intended to get there.

It worked great for me for about a year and a half. I was then invited to join Fiverr Pro and I then needed to pivot to the opposite side of the spectrum.

Anyone who wants to “earn more by working less” and is in the creative industry, I have a bullet proof framework. Don’t need it anymore myself. 🙂

• Like 24

Hey @ssj1236 !

Thanks for the detailed and very helpful answer @frank_d. I really do appreciate it.

I have been putting off thinking about this for a long time but seems like nows as good a time as any to finally figure out what my future on Fiverr is going to be like.

Thankfully cancellations haven’t been an issue I’ve had to deal with other than the “Ooops, I ordered by mistake buyer” but I am having a hard time with people messaging and disappearing or not reading my gig description before messaging me. That’s one thing I’d hopefully like to discuss.

Regardless, your response has given me a lot to think about, and again, thanks for always being so helpful and frankly awesome!.

Take care.

• Like 21

Thanks for the detailed and very helpful answer @frank_d. I really do appreciate it.

I have been putting off thinking about this for a long time but seems like nows as good a time as any to finally figure out what my future on Fiverr is going to be like.

Thankfully cancellations haven’t been an issue I’ve had to deal with other than the “Ooops, I ordered by mistake buyer” but I am having a hard time with people messaging and disappearing or not reading my gig description before messaging me. That’s one thing I’d hopefully like to discuss.

Regardless, your response has given me a lot to think about, and again, thanks for always being so helpful and frankly awesome!.

Take care.

I hope you have registered to join my webinar as the first part of my deck focuses on exactly the communication issues you just described.

• Like 21

So this rolled up for everyone now? And everyone gets the $19 price?

So this rolled up for everyone now?

Well, I was one of the very firsts to respond in this thread, and I haven’t received it yet. So, nope, not for everyone as of yet.

My #1 problem as of now is getting clicks. Like, for paid promotions, I have received only 6 clicks out of 400 impressions, and the CPC is at 0.56. I’m at the verge of hiring someone to create the gig images for me, but not sure if that’s legal anymore.

#2 is about targeting the right buyer segment. I gotta think more about it, but something just doesn’t feel right.

Anyone who wants to “earn more by working less” and is in the creative industry, I have a bullet proof framework. Don’t need it anymore myself. 🙂

I hope we get to know more of that framework tomorrow… 👀

• Like 20

So this rolled up for everyone now?

Well, I was one of the very firsts to respond in this thread, and I haven’t received it yet. So, nope, not for everyone as of yet.

My #1 problem as of now is getting clicks. Like, for paid promotions, I have received only 6 clicks out of 400 impressions, and the CPC is at 0.56. I’m at the verge of hiring someone to create the gig images for me, but not sure if that’s legal anymore.

#2 is about targeting the right buyer segment. I gotta think more about it, but something just doesn’t feel right.

I hope we get to know more of that framework tomorrow… 👀

Regarding problems #1 and #2, tomorrow’s webinar is something that may help.

Especially with #1.

As for the framework I mentioned above, that won’t be covered in tomorrow’s webinar, unfortunately.

But maybe I could look into a way to create some content that covers that for whoever wants to replicate the process that essentially got me to TRS. (As that was the exact framework I used from 2012 till 2016).

• Like 22

I hope you have registered to join my webinar as the first part of my deck focuses on exactly the communication issues you just described.

I hope you have registered to join my webinar

I’m already registered and in the middle of setting up Zoom.

Speaking of Zoom, is the call with your chosen success manager a video call, audio call, or chat? For the first one I might have to go out and get a decent cam.

• Like 19

I hope you have registered to join my webinar

I’m already registered and in the middle of setting up Zoom.

Speaking of Zoom, is the call with your chosen success manager a video call, audio call, or chat? For the first one I might have to go out and get a decent cam.

Looking forward to sharing my presentation with you!

My call was a video call, but you can request to communicate in any way you feel comfortable.

Just let your SM know via email.

• Like 23

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic