Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

Not quite, this is geared towards the top performers on the website, and as such it is a very small fee to pay for a lot of service. I have been working with the customer success team before Seller Plus, and even though I was already an established seller at that point, it brought me a ton of benefits and insights.

People were similarly sceptical with “promoted gigs” but they turned out to be a great tool.

The original post by @mjensen415 has been edited since I posted.

I am aware of what is included, but I am not interested as I have already said earlier in the thread.

• Like 48

Sorry, did not that is not how you apply, I just filled out the application form I got in the notification, my bad!.

I just filled out the application form I got in the notification, my bad!.

Most of us did not get any other notification other than this post.

the kickoff event was a blast for everyone 🙂

I agree, I got to go on stage and blow a kiss to @frank_d!

• Like 46

I just filled out the application form I got in the notification, my bad!.

Most of us did not get any other notification other than this post.

the kickoff event was a blast for everyone 🙂

Haha, I was there to witness that glorious moment 🙂

• Like 43

As my original comment on here (where I was admittedly a bit skeptical about this) continues to get a lot of likes etc, I thought it only fair that I report back on my first actual experience of Seller Plus.

We had our introduction call today with our Seller Success Manager - and honestly, I was seriously impressed.

Our Success Manager was friendly, professional, EXTREMELY knowledgeable about our vertical and Fiverr, and in the space of a 30 minute intro call, gave us a solid 3 or 4 tips/things to think about in relation to our profile that have really given food for thought. We talked through what was working well on our profile, where we were struggling, some possible reasons for why that might be, and some clear and actionable tips for moving forward, that I genuinely believe will help us improve our profile.

For anyone expecting the ‘secret sauce’, or some kind of cheat code for more sales… You’re going to be disappointed. But if you want a professional with an insider’s understanding of how Fiverr works to give you honest, no holds barred feedback about how you could step your game up quite considerably, I’d really recommend signing up to this, if you’re given the opportunity.

• Like 53

As my original comment on here (where I was admittedly a bit skeptical about this) continues to get a lot of likes etc, I thought it only fair that I report back on my first actual experience of Seller Plus.

We had our introduction call today with our Seller Success Manager - and honestly, I was seriously impressed.

Our Success Manager was friendly, professional, EXTREMELY knowledgeable about our vertical and Fiverr, and in the space of a 30 minute intro call, gave us a solid 3 or 4 tips/things to think about in relation to our profile that have really given food for thought. We talked through what was working well on our profile, where we were struggling, some possible reasons for why that might be, and some clear and actionable tips for moving forward, that I genuinely believe will help us improve our profile.

For anyone expecting the ‘secret sauce’, or some kind of cheat code for more sales… You’re going to be disappointed. But if you want a professional with an insider’s understanding of how Fiverr works to give you honest, no holds barred feedback about how you could step your game up quite considerably, I’d really recommend signing up to this, if you’re given the opportunity.

My meeting is next week, it was supposed to be this week but… I ran into some issues myself so I postponed.

The question is, would you pay for a new meeting monthly? Or was it just a good one-time-thing for you? I am curious. As this is a subscription.

• Like 40

My meeting is next week, it was supposed to be this week but… I ran into some issues myself so I postponed.

The question is, would you pay for a new meeting monthly? Or was it just a good one-time-thing for you? I am curious. As this is a subscription.

I think the meeting that we had was worth more than $20 (which is technically what we paid for it). So, if we were to have a meeting like that each month at $20, then yes, definitely worth it. As it stands, we actually suggested not meeting each month (I’m not one of these people who believes we have to use something just because we have access to it - I’d rather 3 or 4 great meetings a year than 12 average meetings a year, personally).

What I think you also get access to is your Success Manager via email, at any time. Our’s sent us a really good, personalised follow up email afterwards, detailing what we talked about with a reminder of the actions to be taken. We now have her direct email address, and she suggested that if we made some profile/gig changes and wanted to run them by her, she’d be more than happy to take a look. I do believe that’s good value for money.

I also think this is why they have to be quite selective about who they add to Seller Plus - I can see some Sellers abusing this and sending a barrage of emails every day. To me, your Success Manager should be like a career coach; someone you contact when appropriate, to review something specific, but only every now and then.

I’m fine with Seller Plus as-is for the time being, but I would like to see this become more than just ‘here’s your Success Manager’. I’ll be really interested to see what this might evolve into.

• Like 47

I’m interested in this and would sign up in a heart-beat. Would be great to get some feedback on my keywords if these SSM’s have access to competitors keywords, as my stats have been falling rapidly (used to be TRS seller and now Lvl.2). Any chances to qualify for additional programs is also great. Sign me up!

• Like 42

I’m interested in this and would sign up in a heart-beat. Would be great to get some feedback on my keywords if these SSM’s have access to competitors keywords, as my stats have been falling rapidly (used to be TRS seller and now Lvl.2). Any chances to qualify for additional programs is also great. Sign me up!

Would be great to get some feedback on my keywords if these SSM’s have access to competitors keywords,

I asked my SSM about keywords. I was told to think of words that a buyer might be using to search for my service. There was no info about competitors keywords.

• Like 41

Would be great to get some feedback on my keywords if these SSM’s have access to competitors keywords,

I asked my SSM about keywords. I was told to think of words that a buyer might be using to search for my service. There was no info about competitors keywords.

Interesting… Isn’t that a no-brainer?

• Like 41

Interesting… Isn’t that a no-brainer?

Yes, I already knew which keywords I thought I should use. But he had more suggestions that I cannot disclose due to the Seller Plus Program’s TOS. But there is now info about your competitors that is given if that is what you are looking for.

• Like 41

Would be great to get some feedback on my keywords if these SSM’s have access to competitors keywords

You do realize you have access to the competitor keywords, right?

Also, why would you copy others? Try to think of keywords that people actually want to find. Copying others is the worst thing you can do, since you’re competing with others that get more traffic from the same keywords anyway.

• Like 42

Would be great to get some feedback on my keywords if these SSM’s have access to competitors keywords

Also, why would you copy others? Try to think of keywords that people actually want to find. Copying others is the worst thing you can do, since you’re competing with others that get more traffic from the same keywords anyway.

Is that question for me? Aren’t they the words listed under skills on the seller’s profile?

• Like 40

Is that question for me? Aren’t they the words listed under skills on the seller’s profile?

Sorry Vickie

I quoted him from your message.

And yes, that’s what I wanted to point out. The keywords are at the bottom of the page on the seller profile and also at the bottom of the gig page.

• Like 43