Can I get order from the forum?

mithusarkar

17 minutes ago, onlineearningte said:

HOW i get the order by using Fiverr forum

The short answer is you don't go to the forum to get an order. There are many, many, many sellers who have never used the forum who are successful with orders.

You may be able to get an order from the forum by sharing your gig offerings under "My Fiverr Gigs" and someone who sees your post is interested in your services, although I don't know how effective that is as a lot of the users here are primarily sellers.

You can use the (effective and useful) tips you learned from the forum to improve your own gig and profile and you will be able to attract buyers better. 

• Like 10

No, it isn't true. The forum has absolutely no link to the Fiverr platform. And the "mentors" pushing this should stop. The forum is for having questions answered, learning and connecting. People believing that forum activity converts into orders are wasting their time and filling the forum will unnecessary posts and responses. 

• Like 12

Wait, wait, wait for it...I am sure at least one contributor will come in and flog their informative post about how much money they have made by posting on the forum.

I think I hear the door opening now!

Being on the forum is to gain information. IF you happen to get an order from another poster or forum visitor, then, lucky you. But, it is not a common occurrence. No matter what some "seasoned" forum member(s) want to feed you. More empty calories.

GG

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, ibrahimkhalil97 said:

Can I get fiverr orders if I use the forum?😙

No you can't get order from fiverrforum it's just help you to know more and more about the information you need to know for getting order. In fiverrforum you can get suggestion by top rated seller or experienced seller.

So, keep go ahead with your work and wish you got happy journey here 🙂

• Like 15
  • Up 2

On 9/11/2021 at 9:31 PM, turjay said:

No you can't get order from fiverrforum it's just help you to know more and more about the information you need to know for getting order. In fiverrforum you can get suggestion by top rated seller or experienced seller.

So, keep go ahead with your work and wish you got happy journey here 🙂

You are right. But some time we can get buyers through forum. if you have good article and if you can get they are mind. Must be , you will get buyer.

• Like 12
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mdkhaled360 said:

Fiverr Forum activities can lead to orders, according to some people. How effective are they?🤔

Hi there.

You can get a tiny chance getting order from "My GIG" topic.

If you have really good skill and sound professional, maybe someone can visit seller gigs and make an order.

TINY CHANCE. Because most of this forum member is Fiverr Seller.

Buyer won't likely spend most of time in here.

I don't know why most of "NEW EXPERT SELLER" thinks that by active all days in this forum can help improve their gigs performance.

Many of them spend all days doing  SPAM Post.

Totally useless.

• Like 23
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, mdalauddin2019 said:

Fiverr forum activities can help to get an order?

Always activate on Fiverr profile can help to get an order?

Some people say Fiverr forum activities can help to get the order.

You will not get work from here. But you can easily find the solution to all your problems from the experts here.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, ridwansugi said:

I don't know why most of "NEW EXPERT SELLER" thinks that by active all days in this forum can help improve their gigs performance.

From what I understand, someone started the rumour that by being active here, you're showing Fiverr that you're active - so the site will show you more (aka, you'll have more impressions). Quite obviously that's very untrue, but to people who are new (and gullible) it's easy to believe (since many of these new people come here after watching a video that says 'you can make money with no skills as long as you lie' (not an actual video, but you get the gist!)

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1