Can I get order from the forum?

mithusarkar

Listen.

Here’s the real answer.

You’re going to see a lot of fiverr forum users tell you that there’s no money to be made by posting on the forum. This is total social persuasion. They view you as competition and they want you to shove off. The truth is, there’s TONS of money to be made by posting here.

But there’s a certain way to post. Secret code phrases that let buyers (especially the buyers who hang around the forum but never post) know that you’re “in” on their needs. I’m not allowed to share all of those phrases with you, I’ve been here since 2013 and until recently, I wasn’t sent my fiverr official booklet, “Making Money Posting on the Fiverr Forum.”

But here are a few.

1. Buyers love it when you post pictures of yourself in silly hats. They really get a sense of your playful side.

Did you know that profiles featuring silly hats are 73 percent more likely to be viewed than non silly hat profiles?

Don’t wait. Post a picture of yourself in a silly hat to this thread. Then, post that picture in at least three threads a day. Really let your personality show.

1. Buyers respond positively to Sellers who are confrontational in the forum. Especially using the phrase, “You wanna make something of it, Sally?

Buyers don’t want to work with sellers who don’t know where they stand. You must display yourself as confident and able to insert yourself into unique situations.

As an exercise, respond to four threads a day, no matter what the topic, and confront the person by using this secret phrase. Your profile impressions will sky rocket.

1. Start one thread per day with the following topic:

“What’s up ladies…”

Buyers absolutely want self starters.

You’ve got to prove that you can begin a concept and see it through. Don’t be distracted by weird detractors telling you that your threads are inappropriate. These are sellers and your competition. They’re largely afraid - or other new members who don’t understand how to use this invaluable resource to their advantage.

Lastly,

1. Perform a tickle hand video.

This can be used on your video platform of choice. Upload or link a video of yourself, under five seconds, imitating the act of tickling directly to your camera.

Make sure to tag people in many threads throughout the day and drop the tickle hand video into the thread.

Many new posters don’t know this, but “tickle hands” is a sort of long standing tradition in the forum. Long term and valuable buyers will respect that you’re paying homage to the values and games of fiverr as a community. As such, they’ll see you as a person that respects the ideas and agenda of your buyers.

Trust me. “Tickle hands” is the money.

That’s all I’m allowed to share with you now. But your dedication and your strong use of these techniques will reward you with new tips as your fiverr journey grows.

You’ve got this. Make all that fiverr forum money.

Take care.

• Like 39
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

On 4/17/2021 at 6:45 PM, wowgraphique said:

Forum is a designer community

Many sellers here are not designers.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:41 PM, kreaturefx said:

Is it true that people get a lot of potential buyers just by replying and helping people and building a reputation in the forums?

Not a lot. A few, possibly (I got a few orders because someone noticed me on the forum, or because I’ve helped someone), plus people can learn a lot and improve themselves (if they manage to find useful topics instead of all the misinformation cluttering the forum). However, while replying and helping can be a nice gesture, there’s zero guarantee that it will ever lead to a sale.

• Like 27

On 4/18/2021 at 7:57 AM, damooch916 said:

Listen.

Here’s the real answer.

You’re going to see a lot of fiverr forum users tell you that there’s no money to be made by posting on the forum. This is total social persuasion. They view you as competition and they want you to shove off. The truth is, there’s TONS of money to be made by posting here.

But there’s a certain way to post. Secret code phrases that let buyers (especially the buyers who hang around the forum but never post) know that you’re “in” on their needs. I’m not allowed to share all of those phrases with you, I’ve been here since 2013 and until recently, I wasn’t sent my fiverr official booklet, “Making Money Posting on the Fiverr Forum.”

But here are a few.

1. Buyers love it when you post pictures of yourself in silly hats. They really get a sense of your playful side.

Did you know that profiles featuring silly hats are 73 percent more likely to be viewed than non silly hat profiles?

Don’t wait. Post a picture of yourself in a silly hat to this thread. Then, post that picture in at least three threads a day. Really let your personality show.

1. Buyers respond positively to Sellers who are confrontational in the forum. Especially using the phrase, “You wanna make something of it, Sally?

Buyers don’t want to work with sellers who don’t know where they stand. You must display yourself as confident and able to insert yourself into unique situations.

As an exercise, respond to four threads a day, no matter what the topic, and confront the person by using this secret phrase. Your profile impressions will sky rocket.

“What’s up ladies…”

You’ve got to prove that you can begin a concept and see it through. Don’t be distracted by weird detractors telling you that your threads are inappropriate. These are sellers and your competition. They’re largely afraid - or other new members who don’t understand how to use this invaluable resource to their advantage.

Lastly,

This can be used on your video platform of choice. Upload or link a video of yourself, under five seconds, imitating the act of tickling directly to your camera.

Make sure to tag people in many threads throughout the day and drop the tickle hand video into the thread.

Many new posters don’t know this, but “tickle hands” is a sort of long standing tradition in the forum. Long term and valuable buyers will respect that you’re paying homage to the values and games of fiverr as a community. As such, they’ll see you as a person that respects the ideas and agenda of your buyers.

That’s all I’m allowed to share with you now. But your dedication and your strong use of these techniques will reward you with new tips as your fiverr journey grows.

Take care.

thanks for the help @damooch916 this would really help me in the long run!

On 4/18/2021 at 8:00 AM, catwriter said:

Many sellers here are not designers.

Not a lot. A few, possibly (I got a few orders because someone noticed me on the forum, or because I’ve helped someone), plus people can learn a lot and improve themselves (if they manage to find useful topics instead of all the misinformation cluttering the forum). However, while replying and helping can be a nice gesture, there’s zero guarantee that it will ever lead to a sale.

Yes @catwriter I agree with you

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 4/18/2021 at 11:00 AM, damooch916 said:

20-people-in-funny-hats-that-are-sure-to-make-you-laugh-9.thumb.jpg.4c8b0b07252c4c6e9081d66f22b47558.jpg

If I buy and wear this hat in my profile image, would it be cheesy enough to get me 73% more sales? So, do you wanna make something of it, Sally?

Perform a tickle hand video.

I had never heard of this type of video. I do not make videos perhaps I could hire @marinapomorac to make one for me. But those I found were very boring. Are you sure this “trick” will help me get sales?

O—K—A—Y :thinking: I will try that. Here is a tickle had video. But all of them I could find were rather long.

• Like 17

On 4/18/2021 at 11:04 AM, vickiespencer said:
If I buy and wear this hat in my profile image, would it be cheesy enough to get me 73% more sales? So, do you wanna make something of it, Sally?

I had never heard of this type of video. I do not make videos perhaps I could hire @marinapomorac to make one for me. But those I found were very boring. Are you sure this “trick” will help me get sales?

O—K—A—Y :thinking: I will try that. Here is a tickle had video. But all of them I could find were rather long.

@vickiespencer I would prefer we do the “old” test your blood pressure test.

You stand next to the wall straight up and you push inside part of your palm as strong as you can from the wall but without moving your body. Do this for 40 seconds, then move aside. How high your hand raises all by itself is your blood pressure level… or it was just a circus trick I do not know, but it was fun watching hand go up on its own and can’t put it down…

I got 2 orders in 1 year from participating in the forum. 

• Like 19

On 4/18/2021 at 11:04 AM, marinapomorac said:

I would prefer we do the “old” test your blood pressure test.

On 4/18/2021 at 11:04 AM, marinapomorac said:

I got 2 orders in 1 year from participating in the forum.

Then if this is the method you used to find clients on the Fiverr Forum, it worked! I am jealous because I have not got sales from the Forum in the past 365 days! 

• Like 16

On 4/18/2021 at 12:09 PM, damooch916 said:

Listen.

Here’s the real answer.

But here are a few.

“What’s up ladies…”

Lastly,

Take care.

@vickiespencer Dude I’m really new here and this guy is just tearing me apart 😆

Is he for real?

On 4/18/2021 at 12:11 PM, habib_rahman1 said:

Sometime you may find, but it will happened not like that

Yes maybe I could find someone. Who knows?

On 4/18/2021 at 12:12 PM, vickiespencer said:

Then if this is the method you used to find clients on the Fiverr Forum, it worked! I am jealous because I have not got sales from the Forum in the past 365 days!

Then maybe your gig needs a pump up don’t you think?

• Like 15

Okay so, tickling videos are actually a thing? 😆

I mean… technically. Now that I’ve spewed a ton of word garbage and went through the actual process of generating a “tickle” video. Yes, now they’re a thing. So, you’ve either gotten the best of this exchange by watching me take my own ill-conceived advice, or we’ve inadvertently started the latest, hottest Fiverrian fad. I tend to lean toward the latter - but in any case, you’re doing just fine here.

• Like 15

I mean… technically. Now that I’ve spewed a ton of word garbage and went through the actual process of generating a “tickle” video. Yes, now they’re a thing. So, you’ve either gotten the best of this exchange by watching me take my own ill-conceived advice, or we’ve inadvertently started the latest, hottest Fiverrian fad. I tend to lean toward the latter - but in any case, you’re doing just fine here.

Hmmm…

Chotto Yametekudasaaaii 😉

@damooch916

• Like 14

On 4/19/2021 at 1:36 AM, damooch916 said:

I’m very real. Not only am I the president of the “Fiverr Forum Tickle Party,” I’m also a client.

I would just like to highlight the inadvertent flexibility of my gif and offer it for use in the following situations:

1. Spooky Fingers:

A forum goer talks tough - you use the “tickle fingers” gif to supplement the phrase, “I’m real scared.”

1. Sarcastic excitement:

Someone claims to have all the inside tips for breaking free from fiverr mediocrity - this gif replaces “Ohhh I can’t wait.”

1. The unfunny poster:

A fiverrian becomes hostile when their attempt at humor goes south. Use this gif and include the phrase, “just wait till our forum boyfriend gets here.”

And finally,

1. The Sticky fingers, lunch thread:

Should a very specific topic ever come about, regarding what type of sticky lunch food you’ve recently consumed, this gif is applicable to that as well.

You’re welcome. 

• Like 15

On 4/19/2021 at 3:51 PM, vickiespencer said:

how you can find order in this forum ?? 🤨 

• Like 14

how you can find order in this forum ?? 🤨

I did not find an order on the Fiverr Forum for over a year, so the Forum is not a reliable place to get orders.

However, two Forum users have hired me to do proofreading for them based on seeing me here. I think it is because I never called any of them Bro, Sis, Mate, or Sir. :thinking:

• Like 11

• 2 months later...

This platform is not for getting orders. It is to help buyers and sellers about do's and don'ts. If you visit regularly, you will learn. You just have to be consistent and read the many topics provided. This forum will save you time and trouble. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2