Among my clients tab - fiverr profile: How it works?

farazsiyal

Question

I have seen that many sellers have added big companies like Google, Amazon, Netflix, and Apple and they are building a website for $30. It's impossible to believe that they have worked with such big companies but they are offering website services for $30.

How does the 'Among my clients' tab work and which clients are allowed to be added to it?

I think we can add all the clients we have worked with, but can we also add Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, and WebFlow? We use these platforms to build websites and they give us badges as a result. For example, I am a Wix partner and a member of the Squarespace Circle. Can I add these companies in the 'Among my clients' tab? I have seen many top-rated sellers doing this and mentioning their badges/pro membership details in the "among my client" description. Is this legal?

Please help me with this. I would appreciate it. Thank you 🙂

• Like 13

3 answers to this question

you are not allowed to add businesses you have not worked with. if you see people adding companies like this report them. the requirements are clear.  you can only add businesses you have worked with. They should get the same treatment as people buying reviews and hopefully they will. I would strongly suggest not to do this as in the long term I think there will be consequences. I saw one seller list paypal and state on it they used paypal.  i think in the long term these people will be dealt with and will probably say someone else said it is ok. it isnt.

• Like 12