Can I get order from the forum?

mithusarkar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mostly no chance to get order from forum, but indirectly it can be. 

How? 

So out topics gets live on search engine, even sometimes the profile link as well with. So I buyer can find you lucky by chance. 

But still

You should not depend on this. 

It's my personal opinion. 

I can be wrong not sure 😞

• Like 2

Welcome!🥳 I think most people in this forum are sellers but hey who knows - I think a lot of us sellers are also buyers in a different category as they sell so sometimes may we need another seller from this forum. 🤩 I think connecting each other is always the best way to go, cause we can learn so much from each other.🥷🏼

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Does Fiverr forum activity really work to get order or to grow impression?

I have knew something new about fiverr forum algorithm from some resources. They are saying that the more you active on fiverr forum there is a chance to getting good impressions. I want a clear discussion about it from respected experts on fiverr.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, vibronx said:

No. And I think you should stop listening to that “resource.”

I so wish they start quoting the "resources" or mention these so-called mentors!! 

I'm also a very open-to-learn kinda person!! 🙈

• Like 3
  • Up 2

6 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Official course seller on Fiverr learn ?? 

Who misspelt Fiverr so many times within a single bullet point!! 🫠

He is misspelt Fiverr so many times. lol Then how can I expect valuable things from him. I think whoever purchase there course they are wasting their time and money both.

• Like 3

Just now, catwriter said:

Is that a course on Fiverr Learn, or one of those courses from other platforms, like Udemy?

Local course. Like he is mentor and basically he provide web design, graphics design learning courses. May be that's why he also launch fiverr crash course so that there is a chance students easily can purchase this course also. Reason they normally want to be settle on fiverr after they achieved those skills. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @wordpress_zones,

Welcome to Fiver Forum ☺️

Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before further posting, to make sure that you avoid any violations, which can lead to account restrictions and banning.

Let me just clarify that the Forum does not influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn about all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing.

If you'd like me to provide some great reading material, feel free to let me know.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 5

22 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @wordpress_zones,

Welcome to Fiver Forum ☺️

Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before further posting, to make sure that you avoid any violations, which can lead to account restrictions and banning.

Let me just clarify that the Forum does not influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn about all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing.

If you'd like me to provide some great reading material, feel free to let me know.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

If I get some great reading material it will be nice for me

• Like 2