Can I get order from the forum?

mithusarkar

On 10/10/2021 at 10:06 AM, mdalauddin2019 said:

Always activate on Fiverr profile can help to get an order?

Some people say Fiverr forum activities can help to get the order.

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway". 

The above is from here: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/261334-spam-trust-levels-and-topic-clean-up

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 7
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

The forum is a separate entity from ones main site profile. THERE IS NO RELATION BETWEEN FORUM ACTIVITY AND GIG PERFORMANCE.

No one can truly be "always active" on the Fiverr site, so one who attempts to appear so is lying and most likely using ToS violating programs like browser auto-refreshers. Being online has VERY LITTLE impact on gig visibility. Instead, divert that time and energy from trying to deceive buyers into improving ones profile and gigs.

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/10/2021 at 3:06 PM, mdalauddin2019 said:

Fiverr forum activities can help to get an order?

Always activate on Fiverr profile can help to get an order?

Some people say Fiverr forum activities can help to get the order.

Forum will just help you for your problems solutions, Not anything else.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

No.

Fiverr forum platform is completely independent.

It's not related the stats of Fiverr product page.

Forum is a great place to interact with other members, learning new about issues, solutions, phenomenas and collaborate through knowledge sharing.

• Like 12
  • Up 6

Browsing the forum, reacting to things, etc won't do anything when it comes to impressions, clicks or sales. Most buyers rarely enter the forum, so the chances of someone finding you here and buying from you are slim to none. 

I recommend you focus more on improving your skills, experimenting with the gig description, images, etc. Try to make yourself stand out instead of wasting time on the forum. I am sick and tired of people entering my profile and reacting to all my posts just to increase their forum level, hoping they get more sales. Guess what, whether you are level 1 or level 14 on the forum doesn't mean anything when compared to the Fiverr main site. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, farkhandayasir said:

My experience has been somewhat different. My gig has been going a bit better since I started talking about my work related topics. Because my services are something different that represents a new artwork

Yes, you are right! Forum is a place for buyer and seller. Your service can be viewed by sellers or buyers. 🤗

• Like 15
  • Up 3

• 2 months later...

Since there are no buyer requests, it is very difficult for us new sellers to build up our profile and get orders. Nor we get any matching briefs. I have never received one. So, how can we get orders now? How can we build up our profiles? Are there any buyers here who can give orders on lesser than market rate and help us getting build-up?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

You can advertise your gigs in My Fiverr Gigs, if you want, but it's mostly sellers on the forum, and they're not interested in buying from you. Buyers who come to the forum usually have a problem with a seller to solve, and are not here to buy.

It's not impossible to get orders from forum, but it's very rare.

4 minutes ago, kinza_asif said:

Since there are no buyer requests, it is very difficult for us new sellers to build up our profile and get orders.

You were on Fiverr since 2015, and you only have 9 reviews. It doesn't look like buyer requests helped you build up your profile.

• Like 18
  • Up 2

@catwriter Yes I made my account in 2015 but I did not use it that much because of my studies. And you can see that all my reviews are excellent. I just could not give time to my fiverr account. Is this a disadvantage for me now? Can I not build up this old profile of mine? Should I make a new one? 

And as for "new seller", I meant about my seller level on my account.

Edited by kinza_asif
  • Like 19

14 minutes ago, kinza_asif said:

Can I not build up this old profile of mine?

You can. Old profile or new, it takes time to build it up, and nothing is ever certain.

15 minutes ago, kinza_asif said:

Should I make a new one? 

I doubt it would make a difference.

• Like 15
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kinza_asif said:

How? Can you please tell me how can I get orders from here?

You cant. The forum is where people come to complain about not getting sales on the main site. Usually something along the lines of: "I have just made a gig, but am not millionaire yet. I have tried nothing, but I am poor, please help me. This place is unfair"

Offer quality, and you will succeed. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 14
  • Up 8