Can I get order from the forum?

mithusarkar

12 minutes ago, kinza_asif said:

How? Can you please tell me how can I get orders from here?

No you can't it's just place that us communicates. I don't think any buyers will be lurking here. It's better to spend your time on any other social media than here.  BTW you seems to be using stolen images on your logo gig. It's against the TOS so you may want to remove that before getting strike. 👍

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I think there us no absolute way to start seeling and making a successful career here because what works for one person may or may not work for another. Similarly, sometime it takes a lot of patience to get your first order at Fiverr. All we need is just to stick in and try working different things in order to rank up and come in search results such as updating Gig SEO, prices, packages blaa blaa. Btw, I'm also a new seller🤪

• Like 15

• 2 months later...

I've split your off-topic post into a new topic, from "New Sellers - Search your question .... Get the answer Now!", since that thread was about using the forum search tool to find answers to your questions here in the Fiverr forums.

There are comparatively few Buyers here in the forums, and the forums are also a separate platform from Fiverr itself. Also, another user is not a client, unless and until they place an order with you. Therefore, any 'answers' you type here in the forums do not go to any clients, automatically or otherwise.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, damooch916 said:

Listen.

Here’s the real answer.

You’re going to see a lot of fiverr forum users tell you that there’s no money to be made by posting on the forum. This is total social persuasion. They view you as competition and they want you to shove off. The truth is, there’s TONS of money to be made by posting here.

But there’s a certain way to post. Secret code phrases that let buyers (especially the buyers who hang around the forum but never post) know that you’re “in” on their needs. I’m not allowed to share all of those phrases with you, I’ve been here since 2013 and until recently, I wasn’t sent my fiverr official booklet, “Making Money Posting on the Fiverr Forum.”

But here are a few.

1. Buyers love it when you post pictures of yourself in silly hats. They really get a sense of your playful side.

Did you know that profiles featuring silly hats are 73 percent more likely to be viewed than non silly hat profiles?

Don’t wait. Post a picture of yourself in a silly hat to this thread. Then, post that picture in at least three threads a day. Really let your personality show.

1. Buyers respond positively to Sellers who are confrontational in the forum. Especially using the phrase, “You wanna make something of it, Sally?

Buyers don’t want to work with sellers who don’t know where they stand. You must display yourself as confident and able to insert yourself into unique situations.

As an exercise, respond to four threads a day, no matter what the topic, and confront the person by using this secret phrase. Your profile impressions will sky rocket.

1. Start one thread per day with the following topic:

“What’s up ladies…”

Buyers absolutely want self starters.

You’ve got to prove that you can begin a concept and see it through. Don’t be distracted by weird detractors telling you that your threads are inappropriate. These are sellers and your competition. They’re largely afraid - or other new members who don’t understand how to use this invaluable resource to their advantage.

Lastly,

1. Perform a tickle hand video.

This can be used on your video platform of choice. Upload or link a video of yourself, under five seconds, imitating the act of tickling directly to your camera.

Make sure to tag people in many threads throughout the day and drop the tickle hand video into the thread.

Many new posters don’t know this, but “tickle hands” is a sort of long standing tradition in the forum. Long term and valuable buyers will respect that you’re paying homage to the values and games of fiverr as a community. As such, they’ll see you as a person that respects the ideas and agenda of your buyers.

Trust me. “Tickle hands” is the money.

That’s all I’m allowed to share with you now. But your dedication and your strong use of these techniques will reward you with new tips as your fiverr journey grows.

You’ve got this. Make all that fiverr forum money.

Take care.

You´re the best! Praise 

• Like 7

On 7/24/2023 at 2:59 PM, abdheshkjha said:

Fiverr Forum is not a place where you will get order. This is the place where you can ask questions, read posts on how to rank your GIGs, how to get orders.

True, it´s a little bit as if you´re entering a mall having your own products in hand and reaching out to the shops in the mall instead of the buyers that are shopping there, BUT you´re actually also working in the mall since you have your own shop in the mall. I´m a proud Swaab (seller that is also a buyer) and I have bought from people that I saw on the forum. But my first intention from the forum wasn´t and still isn´t looking to buy. If I´m really looking to buy very specific and fast I´m using the search engine of Fiverr. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 9/4/2023 at 12:36 PM, abddullah_jisan said:

Does fiver forum help us to get order in fiver??

Only if you learn from it.

If you use it to post incorrect information, like you already did, it just makes you look like someone who has no idea what he's talking about.

Would you buy from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about? 

• Like 15