Why is a seller with a 4.9-star rating from 239 ratings still at Level-1?

This might sound strange, but when I check, I see some sellers with 200+ ratings still in Level 1. What could be causing this? Do some sellers give $5 mock orders just to receive a 5-star rating and positive feedback?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, muratnalcaci said:

This might sound strange, but when I check, I see some sellers with 200+ ratings still in Level 1. What could be causing this? Do some sellers give $5 mock orders just to receive a 5-star rating and positive feedback?

I don't think they bought reviews.

There are even guys with 1000+ reviews, even 5-10 years of seniority working on Fiverr...

Still with no level.

With new success score update, mostly were demoted.

In search bar, I can see, few are now leveled sellers compared to what it was before.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Most probably because their Success Score, Response Rate or Lifetime Earnings are below the minimum required threshold for Level 2. It can be any single one or combination of these factors. 

Thanks for the response. The success score seems to be the new challenge, I think. I need to gain one more, but I do not know how.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, muratnalcaci said:

I need to gain one more, but I do not know how.

Check the page about how the success score works, and how you can improve it. Also a detail that some missed, your score can get lower if you have less orders when compared to others in your category. So if someone outsources a ton, uses AI and churns a lot of orders, you will have your score lower because they have lots more orders and reviews than you. Which is sad, because it pits regular sellers against agencies that obviously don't disclose are agencies..

• Like 4

These may include factors like completion rate, response time to messages, delivery time, overall sales volume, and adherence to Fiverr's terms of service. If a seller doesn't meet all the necessary criteria, they may remain at a lower level despite having high ratings.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, muratnalcaci said:

Well ı do not understand $5 sellers it is insane

It's actually very easy. $5 might not be a lot for some people, but others are desperate for money, they might be in a tight financial situations. Plus, there are also newer sellers that try to underprice everyone hoping they will make a sale. Or others rely on selling lots of orders, just to avoid any major issues with the success score. So there can be lots of different reasons.

• Like 4