why my gig getting low impression

On 5/7/2024 at 3:28 PM, rana_ihsan said:

can we run 2 fiverr account on same device on different browsers?

Are those 2 account that you mentioning here - belongs to one person?
if yes, thats against tos

if it belongs to different person on some situation it allowed please follow this comment >> 

• Like 10

You can't have 2 accounts, period. If you read the terms of service, it clearly states that you can't have more than one Fiverr account. Even if let's say that the second account you mentioned belongs to a friend of yours, that's still against the Fiverr rules to have 2 accounts running at once, even if you say the second one is not yours. So no, don't create more than 1 account, don't run a friend's account on your computer, etc. These things will get you banned. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, rana_ihsan said:

can we run 2 fiverr account on same device on different browsers?

According to Fiverr: You can operate two or more accounts on the same device (with the same Wi-Fi and everything) as long as they are managed by different people and are in different niches. When my wife shown her interest in joining Fiverr, I reached out to customer support and my Success Manager, and they both confirmed that it's not a problem.

Although, I am still operating solo as my wife dropped the idea of joining Fiverr after seeing all the false flags, the new level system, and the other not-so-good developments happening recently.

According to sellers' experiences: It may get you in trouble. Fiverr uses an AI algorithm to evaluate these things, and there can always be 'false positives.' The AI isn't very precise (as it's in its early stages and needs much improvement), so you never know when you might get a false warning. If that happens, good luck getting help from customer support, as they often send copy-pasted responses in these cases.

• Like 8

You need to use different devices for different fiverr account.

If you want to run 2 fiverr account like your family has 2 freelancer, device should be different but service category need to be different. I suggest use different ip, different device for multiple accounts for your family.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, rana_ihsan said:

gig ranking and how much time and how many reviews  required ?

there is no fixed time or review regarding of your gig ranking!
There are a lot of factors thats make this happen!
from my pov, these point may be >>

• Gig keywords (finding a good keyword that has a bit less competition)
  • Optimising a gig desc with proper keywords
  • Delivering very good services that will make your gig standout
  • Flawless communication with every clients
  • Lastly review does matter as it make your service more approchable
  • Like 6

Factors influencing gig ranking on Fiverr include relevance, quality, performance, activity, and conversion rate. Improving ranking depends on competition, service quality, and demand. Consistent high-quality work and positive reviews gradually boost ranking.

• Like 5

On 5/12/2024 at 1:56 AM, rana_ihsan said:

Does it effect our gig ranking if we edit our gig video or Thubnails

yes, you edit or add a new video to your gig, ranking shouldn't be effected here

• Like 3