My Account just got flagged

edwingift

Question

My account just got flagged and I contacted the customer care support team only to get replied by a bot. I tried explaining to them that I have'nt travel out of my county before and so the location inconsistencies is false. For two days now, I have'nt gotten any response from human. Would I still be listed in Fiverr market place? Since the flagging isues, my impression has reducesd to almost nothing.

• Like 8

25 answers to this question

10 hours ago, edwingift said:

My account just got flagged and I contacted the customer care support team only to get replied by a bot. I tried explaining to them that I have'nt travel out of my county before and so the location inconsistencies is false. For two days now, I have'nt gotten any response from human. Would I still be listed in Fiverr market place? Since the flagging isues, my impression has reducesd to almost nothing.

Did you use any VPN or proxy? Public Wi-Fi? Second Hand/Used Laptop etc.?

• Like 6

14 hours ago, edwingift said:

Yes, this has also happened with my account.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, arafatcoco said:

Did you violate anything of fiverr.

Nothing that I know of...I haven't travel out of my country before so I am sure it is not location inconsistency they said it is.

• Like 5

Just now, harshu808 said:

my account also got flagged but after so many messages to cs they fix my flagged account i am so happy

Can you please tell me what messages you sent? I've tried numerous times, but they still haven't responded to any of my messages.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, william_cruise said:

Can you please tell me what messages you sent? I've tried numerous times, but they still haven't responded to any of my messages.

check this image 

photo_2024-05-09_00-48-58.jpg

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

check this image 

Really good news, but I've been trying for five days now, and they still won't help me.😭 They're not even replying to my messages, despite asking for help.

Edited by william_cruise
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, william_cruise said:

Really good news, but I've been trying for five days now, and they still won't help me.😭 They're not even replying to my messages, despite asking for help.

Yes i know all messages are generated with bots and they say two messages location and disable with another account 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

Yes i know all messages are generated with bots and they say two messages location and disable with another account 

Yes, so what should I do? Should I repeatedly create and send them tickets, or should I wait for their response? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, william_cruise said:

Repeated create ticket 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, william_cruise said:

Message me i can help you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2024 at 9:24 AM, harshu808 said:

check this image 

I just received a response that it is connected to another account... I don't understand how my first and only account is connected to another account on Fiverr. Please how is it possible? Did you receive that same message?

• Like 3