To the point my fiverr Experance

1. First of all I got scammed by many buyers on this platform for more than 5 months in the name of samples.

2. When I started getting a little bit of work on this platform I started to wait for 24 hours a day for invitations from buyers on it well in one month I got my first job on it which was only a 20$ job. 

3. After working on these types of 20$ jobs on Fiverr to complete those tasks I did not sleep for many days and I completed them and my buyers were always happy with my work.

4. After doing hard work and working on these types of tasks and jobs I got my first level badge on the Fiverr platform. 

5. when I got a level one badge on Fiverr I started getting 100$ jobs on it and I was very happy I was focusing on level 2 to get a level 2 badge on a Fiverr platform.

6. well when I got close to level two and everything was going fine from my side the Fiverr platform flagged my account in the name for 2 reasons when I asked and gave proof of what they flagged my account for that's not true I am passing my all level values on a platform but they say sorry for it a give me another reason why they flagged my level for and customers support tell me that my level stay flagged for a lifetime.

Conclusion  

well overview of my Fiverr journey was very difficult and I was hopeful  which was destroyed by Fiverr's bad rules and regulations that have no sense and are not friendly to freelancers who work hard on this platform to get the price of there hard working on it 

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

I'm facing the same thing here, but after all of that, I'm here for providing best support to others. There are actually no reason to facing like this problem. Hope Fiverr will fix all of those issues.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, rajahunzai said:

6. well when I got close to level two and everything was going fine from my side the Fiverr platform flagged my account in the name for 2 reasons when I asked and gave proof of what they flagged my account for that's not true I am passing my all level values on a platform but they say sorry for it a give me another reason why they flagged my level for and customers support tell me that my level stay flagged for a lifetime.

Reason of your account being flagged? What were those 2 reasons?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Reason of your account being flagged? What were those 2 reasons?

1.  location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service.

2. I checked this for you and I apologize for the misunderstanding in our previous reply, it appears that your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to violating our policies.

3. To qualify for Level 1, you must maintain a success score of 5+, a response rate of 80%, and a public rating of at least 4.4 stars. Ready to bounce back to Level 1? Explore what changes and improvements you can make to regain your level status and check out some helpful resources here.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, rajahunzai said:

2. I checked this for you and I apologize for the misunderstanding in our previous reply, it appears that your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to violating our policies.

Is it your second Fiverr account?

• Like 5

3. don't know which account was connected to my account i have one account which i verified my self on my own ids and Fiverr policy fade up its risk to start career on this platform for starters

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, rajahunzai said:

smartdezigns well if you have any suggestions please give otherwise stop sending me my comments  to me 

I need to know why your account is banned. Is it done by mistake (Fiverr's mistake) or you really have violated the rules. If you have violated the rules then you can do nothing. 

Secondly, you did not ask for suggestions. Kindly read your own topic first. Not everything's Fiverr's fault. It might be your mistake too. Admit them! 

• Like 5

Not everything's Fiverr's fault. It might be your mistake too. Admit to them what you mean by this is that you reading my comments on here what I am talking about or you pretending to be nice on a platform or showing your loyalty towards the platform there is something big issue about getting fam on a platform and many people and writers on here on this platform just write here to get fam on it nothing more then it please try be honest if you write any word on any platform.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, rajahunzai said:

Not everything's Fiverr's fault. It might be your mistake too. Admit to them what you mean by this is that you reading my comments on here what I am talking about or you pretending to be nice on a platform or showing your loyalty towards the platform there is something big issue about getting fam on a platform and many people and writers on here on this platform just write here to get fam on it nothing more then it please try be honest if you write any word on any platform.

You need to read and comprehend the replies of others better. Maybe copy the replies of others and use google translation to understand. (Experienced) people are trying to understand your concerns, they will quote your posts and ask questions to help you. There is no need to write essays without punctuation marks!! 

<Nobody will AGREE unconditionally with you and sympathise without reasoning.>🫠

PS Support will not invent fictitious accounts and connect them randomly to a seller's account -may be you shared WiFi or laptop with other sellers or had an old account you don't remember!!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

You need to read and comprehend the replies of others better. Maybe copy the replies of others and use google translation to understand. (Experienced) people are trying to understand your concerns, they will quote your posts and ask questions to help you. There is no need to write essays without punctuation marks!! 

<Nobody will AGREE unconditionally with you and sympathise without reasoning.>🫠

PS Support will not invent fictitious accounts and connect them randomly to a seller's account -may be you shared WiFi or laptop with other sellers or had an old account you don't remember!!

Reasons I have Given all the reasons please check why the platform gives me a  3 different reasons if it was my mistake? 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

We both know very well that no one will admit his/her mistakes even they made those mistakes.

Question is: Why Fiverr will flag his account among millions of others sellers on Fiverr without any reason? And seriously I could not understand what he has written to me? Loyalty towards the platform? :classic_dry:🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: There is another possibility that his buyer might have reported him due to any reason?

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Loyalty towards the platform? :classic_dry:🤦🏻‍♀️

You write for "getting fam on a platform"!! 

I hope you become fam-ous author-designer soon, and even endorse rest of us. 🥰

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, rajahunzai said:

You do not understand because you don't want to understand well thank you for not using helping words 

I am sorry but you are not being understandable.. not even trying to be..

We are trying to guide you and sorting out your issue but nothing is working for you. So I wish you good luck. No more guidance or questions from my side! 

• Like 3