Why is my gig conversion rate going down, but impressions and clicks going up?

perfectwork25

Question

I'm looking for some opinions on my Fiverr gig. My conversion rate is very low 0.09%, but my impressions and clicks are rising everyday, I'm not sure why. Might be there are some problems with my gig or profile. I even earlier asked this question but I didn't posted my gig link on that question as I thought it's against the forum's guidelines to share your gig's link but as I saw other questions in this forum with their Gig's link in it, I thought of taking direct opinion on my gig. And I also want to thank all the community members of this forum, all of you are sooo helpful and supportive. Always got the best answers whenever I posted a question, thanks you soo much everyone.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/E3aBry

• Like 5

5 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, dponzio said:

Well... I am not a new seller but most of those who contact me are still scammers, red flags or clueless types.

Well, you can find them at every stage of your life regardless of the tiers and badges -- it's just that scammers 'mostly' target new sellers. The more you grow and get sales, the number of scammers will be less (not zero, but less than when you were a new seller), as they know that leveled sellers with hundreds or thousands of sales are already well aware of the platform, and chances are that the user won't fall into any scams.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, perfectwork25 said:

but my impressions and clicks are rising everyday, I'm not sure why. Might be there are some problems with my gig or profile.

It's not a problem -- in fact, you should be happy that Fiverr is showing your profile to more and more people. Since you are a new seller, Fiverr always gives a temporary boost/push (for an uncertain period of time, which can be 2 days or 2 weeks or anything) to give new sellers an opportunity to give them some leads and allow them to showcase their skills and see how they can perform in the marketplace (in comparison with their competitors).

Getting a very low conversion rate is not a shocking thing for new sellers as most of the buyers they get are either scammers or red-flag clients, but try your best if you can generate some leads and show Fiverr that you can be one of the best sellers. It's your best time!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Getting a very low conversion rate is not a shocking thing for new sellers as most of the buyers they get are either scammers or red-flag clients, but try your best if you can generate some leads and show Fiverr that you can be one of the best sellers. It's your best time!

Well... I am not a new seller but most of those who contact me are still scammers, red flags or clueless types. The average quality of buyers that Fiverr attracts is not high. In light of this, I do not see the gig conversion rate as a reliable indicator. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

It's not a problem -- in fact, you should be happy that Fiverr is showing your profile to more and more people. Since you are a new seller, Fiverr always gives a temporary boost/push (for an uncertain period of time, which can be 2 days or 2 weeks or anything) to give new sellers an opportunity to give them some leads and allow them to showcase their skills and see how they can perform in the marketplace (in comparison with their competitors).

Yes that's true, most of the messages that I recieve on fiverr from potential buyers are always the one who are just here for either inquiring about the service and are not serious about purchasing a service or either the one who wants free samples/free work. The last two people that messaged me wanted me to do free work for them. But such type of buyers who ask for free work mostly never actually purchases the service, they just make the new vulnerable sellers do free work for them.

• Like 2