Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

did you request from fiverr?

did you request from fiverr?

Your request to be a member of the Seller Plus program happened when you expressed interest through a post on this thread. Once you do that, your name goes on the list, and a group at Fiverr will hand-select the people they want to invite to the Seller Plus program.

So, all you can do is wait for an invitation. I was accepted within days of saying I was interested in being a member of the program. If you read the earlier posts in this thread, you will see that is how it was for many sellers.

• Like 34

if this is available for new sellers I’m interested!

So far it has been available to level two, TRS and Pro sellers. But who knows, maybe Fiverr will offer it to new sellers eventually.

I doubt it. They need a lot more success managers if they do that. With just a couple of managers, I can only assume they stick to level 2 and over.

• Like 30

Not every level 2 is successful. Many have a sales slump right now, check the forum.

Plus, they have an established track record.

to be level 2 you need 50 order in total!

I’ve made 6 orders for about 500$ + fiverr commission

and ever since the impressions has increased dramatically and clicks (not orders, so I need to improve what’s inside the gigs photos add videos, I get this)

but I mean if someone made 4 times this in earnings and got 50 orders, how they can be unsuccessful? (I thought once I get level one I will take off!) (I got the program isn’t for me for now but if you explain this I’d appreciate it)

• Like 34