Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

if this is available for new sellers I’m interested!

So far it has been available to level two, TRS and Pro sellers. But who knows, maybe Fiverr will offer it to new sellers eventually.

I doubt it. They need a lot more success managers if they do that. With just a couple of managers, I can only assume they stick to level 2 and over.

• Like 41

Not every level 2 is successful. Many have a sales slump right now, check the forum.

Plus, they have an established track record.

to be level 2 you need 50 order in total!

I’ve made 6 orders for about 500$ + fiverr commission

and ever since the impressions has increased dramatically and clicks (not orders, so I need to improve what’s inside the gigs photos add videos, I get this)

but I mean if someone made 4 times this in earnings and got 50 orders, how they can be unsuccessful? (I thought once I get level one I will take off!) (I got the program isn’t for me for now but if you explain this I’d appreciate it)

• Like 45

Fiverr want us to pay $29 per month for getting priority…! lol… 😃 For your information, my monthly earning is $0 here on Fiverr. What a great idea… 😃 😃

I also don’t think it’s cool to let sellers pay to get prioritized, but don’t you think if there is a way to make this 0$ more than 50$, and how much it will cost 30$ a month!

normally you wouldn’t need to join if you’ve success earning what you want, but you failed in this (or you want to learn how to optimize your results, so you pay for this and also mainly to get prioritized :D)

• Like 45

Fiverr want us to pay $29 per month for getting priority…! lol… 😃 For your information, my monthly earning is $0 here on Fiverr. What a great idea… 😃 😃

Fiverr want us to pay $29 per month for getting priority…! lol… 😃 For your information, my monthly earning is $0 here on Fiverr. What a great idea… 😃

It was clarified that’s not the case by someone from the FIverr team. So chill.

• Like 47

I also don’t think it’s cool to let sellers pay to get prioritized, but don’t you think if there is a way to make this 0$ more than 50$, and how much it will cost 30$ a month!

normally you wouldn’t need to join if you’ve success earning what you want, but you failed in this (or you want to learn how to optimize your results, so you pay for this and also mainly to get prioritized :D)

pay to get prioritized,

Sellers who are involved in the Seller Plus program do not get prioritized. They get advice on how to improve their gigs and profile. Also, they can attend special webinars that have to do with skills that will help them to improve their customer service and the way you run their business.

In fact, there have been sellers on the Fiverr Forum who have reported that even though they are a part of Seller Plus, their orders are still low. So if you want to be part of the program merely to be prioritized, that is not the case.

Glad you are having that experience, for me it is still a mystery. Cut down on sales by 80% after joining and applying suggested changes.[image]
  • Like 44

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

What are the other benefits of Seller Plus?

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

• Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs

what I understand from this as non native is prioritized (priority of getting a higher probability of having the chance, since they will increase it “if the normal chance is X and the increase will make it X + Y, I would call this prioritized?!”

I always skipped English classes, it wasn’t my best, but thanks for being a good jedi and clearing this to me

• Like 43

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive more traffic to your Gigs

The first point tells you that your gig’s visibility is enhanced through the advice your Seller Plus Manager gives you. If you, in turn, take advantage of this knowledge and make the suggested changes correctly, then your gig will have more visibility.

Then once you have improved your visibility by doing as your manager suggests, you will qualify for programs that drive traffic to your gig.

The above benefits are not saying that you will immediately get prioritized placement in the search if you merely sign up for the Seller Plus Program. Your manager gives you the information to do so; you have to do the work.

“if the normal chance is X and the increase will make it X + Y, I would call this prioritized?!”

But only if you use the information provided to you. It is not a free pass to being prioritized. I did as my manager suggested, and within a month, I started getting more orders. 😉

• Like 47

Congratulations, now you can see what I meant by my post. Will you be at the webinar tomorrow?

Be sure to check out the Seller Plus tab on the Fiverr site page to get access to the content of former webinars.

Plus, I see you are not a leveled seller. It will be interesting to watch the changes in your profile page. I already bookmarked it!

• Like 43

Hmm. There’s a Seller Plus/VID Networking Event on April 29th. I guess that is replacing the Seller Plus member social meet and greet from last month I was unable to attend.

I know networking can be a very important avenue for business development and growth, but am not quite sure about presenting myself to buyers who very likely have no interest or need whatsoever in my particular…eccentric services.

• Like 41

Hmm. There’s a Seller Plus/VID Networking Event on April 29th. I guess that is replacing the Seller Plus member social meet and greet from last month I was unable to attend.

I know networking can be a very important avenue for business development and growth, but am not quite sure about presenting myself to buyers who very likely have no interest or need whatsoever in my particular…eccentric services.

not quite sure about presenting myself to buyers who very likely have no interest or need whatsoever in my particular…eccentric services.

Who knows, maybe you will find a new regular buyer? :thinking:

• Like 41

not quite sure about presenting myself to buyers who very likely have no interest or need whatsoever in my particular…eccentric services.

Who knows, maybe you will find a new regular buyer? :thinking:

I have no problem performing on stage live or in front of a camera, but unnatural get-togethers and social mingling events quickly turn me into a pensive tortoise. 🐢

• Like 45

Then just call me a pessimist and not the most active of social butterflies! 🦋

I have no problem performing on stage live or in front of a camera, but unnatural get-togethers and social mingling events quickly turn me into a pensive tortoise. 🐢

but unnatural get-togethers

I enjoyed everyone of the people I was paired with last time. But maybe I am a 🦋.

• Like 42

Congratulations, now you can see what I meant by my post. Will you be at the webinar tomorrow?

Be sure to check out the Seller Plus tab on the Fiverr site page to get access to the content of former webinars.

Plus, I see you are not a leveled seller. It will be interesting to watch the changes in your profile page. I already bookmarked it!

I don’t think so, I wanted to implement some changes in my gigs, have been working on it for the last past week.

hopefully will make them by the end of this week (I think it will make a difference in my current status, I’m afraid if I attend right now I won’t be able to talk about it, since it’s not allowed, this is why I’ve booked my first meeting on 30th of April, so I can talk about what I’ve been doing in the last 10 days if it was effective, but I’m exited to be there, if this doesn’t work there are experts to guide me to the right direction)

• Like 45

I don’t think so, I wanted to implement some changes in my gigs, have been working on it for the last past week.

hopefully will make them by the end of this week (I think it will make a difference in my current status, I’m afraid if I attend right now I won’t be able to talk about it, since it’s not allowed, this is why I’ve booked my first meeting on 30th of April, so I can talk about what I’ve been doing in the last 10 days if it was effective, but I’m exited to be there, if this doesn’t work there are experts to guide me to the right direction)

Have you had any contact with your SSM. They usually have suggestions for changes you should make, so maybe you are making changes for naught. :thinking:

These are the excellent tips I have ever seen in this forum. tnq

What tips? This thread is to sign up for the Seller Plus program. It does not contain tips. :roll_eyes:

• Like 43