Down to 4.9 Stars for No Reason?

ssj1236

We were ahead of the curve, even on this! We were already at 4.9, so nothing happened. Take that!

I'm seriously thinking about opening a gig in the "predict the future" vertical. We dodge mines that don't even exist yet!

• Like 10
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, ssj1236 said:

So, I've thankfully had quite a few good ratings recently with no negative experiences yet today I went from a 5.0 rating to a 4.9 rating......what happened? I'm genuinely confused. Fiverr, please, I don't have the stamina to keep up with your mood swings anymore. 

image.png.6a9382e84ae3b610dd0f34197d9473ac.png

This also happened to me today. 

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, alanletsgo said:

I can't see this in a public view. How come you can see it and I can't?

I received an email from my SPM today. She said they are beta testing, and only some buyers see all five metrics. As a seller and a buyer, I must be one of the group that can see them.  

• Like 9

I already mentioned this elsewhere in a wall of text, but I mysteriously became a 4.9 seller years ago (my profile pic score said 5, my review thingy 4.9). When I asked CS about this, I was told it was a glitch that would be fixed.

Here I am, all these years later with the same glitch. I'm sorry I infected everyone. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I received an email from my SPM today. She said they are beta testing, and only some buyers see all five metrics. As a seller and a buyer, I must be one of the group that can see them.  

ah okay. I've been a buyer and seller since 2010, but I don't see it.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, williambryan392 said:

Anyone able to tell me what I look like / why?

1. You look like this: image.png.40e48c4f5c9a65f60ad7a1146331db2c.png

2. Ask your parents (this part may feel/be/get very awkward). 

• Like 8
  • Haha 13
  • Sad 1

4.99? That's a new one. 

How "empowered and enabled" are you feeling right now? I can't be bothered to swap the words around. I'm sure we can all live with that.

Edited by emmaki
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

4.98. Almost back to 5 🙂 

Only if you're a very good girl and get 173 5-star reviews with perfect scores. 

Otherwise, you will be cast into the pit with the other 4.98 losers in a cage fight mega death match where the winner takes all wins 0.02 stars and an oversize teddy bear of their choice. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 3