Jump to content

Your account is being reviewed


Recommended Posts

Starting from scratch - WHAT WOULD YOU DO

Hello guys,

My agency account is under review.

This event has sparked a new perspective on my freelancing experience. That's why I'll ask this question to all of you If you would start from scratch (either because of a ban or a life event), what would you do differently ?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tanvirwebranker said:

Starting fresh presents an opportunity for reflection and growth. If I were in your shoes, I'd focus on diversifying my client base, honing my skills continuously, and building a robust network of support within the freelancing community. Additionally, I'd prioritize clear communication with clients and ensure to maintain impeccable professionalism in all interactions.........🥰

Love it, I do agree. Absolutely, getting restricted really made me stop and think about everything. I'm planning to spread out my client base a bit more than we are already doing, keep on improving my skills, and really tap into the community for support. Communication and professionalism are my top priorities too. Thanks for the solid advice! 🙌

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ghoshradhe said:

Congratulation for your agency.

thanks but I think there is a misunderstanding 😅. My account is restricted and is under review, still waiting for Fiverr's decision.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ghoshradhe said:

Congratulation for your agency.

Did any YouTuber give any advice in their video that remaining active on the forum gives you orders? I am just curious to know! I mean, I see you commenting "completely random things" on every thread/topic. Since you have 0 orders on your account, I would suggest you taking a break from the forum and doing something productive. Maybe learn a new skillset, work on improving your account or any other productive activity instead of wasting time on the forum.

  • Like 3
  • Up 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/13/2024 at 3:18 AM, rawque_gulia said:

Did any YouTuber give any advice in their video that remaining active on the forum gives you orders? I am just curious to know! I mean, I see you commenting "completely random things" on every thread/topic. Since you have 0 orders on your account, I would suggest you taking a break from the forum and doing something productive. Maybe learn a new skillset, work on improving your account or any other productive activity instead of wasting time on the forum.

Since he's a newbie, I think he just didn't understand. Good advice though ✌ 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hello guys,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits.

I was always wondering, assuming that an account is banned from Fiverr, does the account holder have the right to create a new one or is he permanently banned from the platform ?

Edited by yassine_no
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, yassine_no said:

Hello guys,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits.

I was always wondering, assuming that an account is banned from Fiverr, does the account holder have the right to create a new one or is he permanently banned from the platform ?

Once banned, it is a permanent ban. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

Does anyone have an idea how many days it takes for your account to be reviewed ? 

We're a bit stuck here, It's been a month now and I didn't receive any update whatsoever. Our success score is dropping ( In grace period now), and we can't do anything about it since our account is restricted.

@Lena @Kesha can you please help with this matter ?

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @yassine_no 

49 minutes ago, yassine_no said:

Does anyone have an idea how many days it takes for your account to be reviewed ? 

The review of the account can take up to 60 days.

51 minutes ago, yassine_no said:

can you please help with this matter ?

We understand this may be disappointing for you, but we cannot assist you with this issue. Please be advised that we don't have an insight into the review, as that is done by our dedicated team. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for your prompt response @Lena

One last question, I've read somewhere that once you account is under review, it will be banned permanently. Is there any chance we can have our account back ?

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, yassine_no said:

Thanks for your prompt response @Lena

One last question, I've read somewhere that once you account is under review, it will be banned permanently. Is there any chance we can have our account back ?

No, that is not true. Let's talk about that once our team reaches a decision. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2024 at 8:55 AM, Lena said:

The review of the account can take up to 60 days.

@Lena @Kesha it's been almost 2 months now and we didn't get an update from fiverr. Our level dropped to level 1 seller, we didn't have the chance to improve our metrics since we had our account restricted. Can you please assist us with this matter ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, yassine_no said:

@Lena @Kesha it's been almost 2 months now and we didn't get an update from fiverr. Our level dropped to level 1 seller, we didn't have the chance to improve our metrics since we had our account restricted. Can you please assist us with this matter ?

Hi there! Unfortunately, I cannot handle specific account-related issues on the forum. I do see that they are still reviewing everything so you should get an email with updates soon. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...