Down to 4.9 Stars for No Reason?

ssj1236

It sure would be nice if Fiverr gave us some of that transparency and explained what was going on right now. 

I need some more of that transparency... 

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 10

9 minutes ago, saneah said:

Like what type of mad FORMULA is being used there which is just calculating last 4-5 reviews for Quality of Delivery Score,

Buyers are able to leave private feedback after an order, so the two new rating metrics are basically based on that feedback.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

Vickie reached her daily post limit (another great idea from Fiverr! Conga Rats on that as well!) but she sent me mine and I'm also at 4.9 now. 

The weirdest thing is that I can actually see my competitor's new ratings as well... just not mine. EVERYTHING IS SO SHADY

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ssj1236 said:

So, I've thankfully had quite a few good ratings recently with no negative experiences yet today I went from a 5.0 rating to a 4.9 rating......what happened? I'm genuinely confused. Fiverr, please, I don't have the stamina to keep up with your mood swings anymore. 

image.png.6a9382e84ae3b610dd0f34197d9473ac.png

Exactly the same thing happened to me today. I do not understand.

• Like 6

Mathematically its absolutely logically that 5.0 rating means ALL of your reviews are 5.0, so only new sellers will have 5.0 until the first client who will give them 4.0 rating

but 4.98 or 4.96 is closer to 5.0, why would they show it as 4.9?

Edited by katherinasim
  • Like 7
  • Up 3

Ooh, how about that meme where Jack Nicholson is staring through the door with crazy eyes and an ax (heeeere's Johnny!'), but Nicholson's face is replaced with the Fiverr logo and he's saying "Here's your review!" and the wife (the seller) is screaming in the background? 

Yeah. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3