Our latest product release is here

Shiran.M

Hey @kaytee_seo
All sellers can become Pro sellers by attending an application. If you have a suitable qualification, you can join our Pro program and be one of our Pro talents. If you are approved, your existing ranking is not changing, and also your level. But you will be more visible on the platform and enjoy all the benefits of Pro (you can learn more here)

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Shiran.M said:

Hey @kaytee_seo
All sellers can become Pro sellers by attending an application. If you have a suitable qualification, you can join our Pro program and be one of our Pro talents. If you are approved, your existing ranking is not changing, and also your level. But you will be more visible on the platform and enjoy all the benefits of Pro (you can learn more here)

Hey @Shiran.M, I just checked out the link you shared, based on what I see there, am I right in assuming that Fiverr Select and Fiverr Business have been deprecated and replaced with Fiverr Pro, for buyers as well?

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

So I guess my main concern here is promoted gigs. 2 of my 3 gigs are being promoted and it normally costs me around $100-150 bucks a month to do so on top of the already 20% cut and $30 paid for seller plus (costs I understand and are okay with). I wonder if the AI is automatically matching based on description and searched gigs will be less of a thing then is promoting gigs no longer going to be a thing? Do I additionally pay to be promoted with NEO?

Fiverr for me in general tends to have a lot of ups and downs for me where I'll go a month without a single order and then the next month get 40+ orders all the while doing nothing different. I'd love to have a more steady stream of orders, is neo going to be a step towards achieving that?

• Like 16

46 minutes ago, dereck_s said:

I'd love to have a more steady stream of orders, is neo going to be a step towards achieving that?

No. Most likely Neo will be like briefs, the AI will push certain clients toward providers that have a good track record and which match the client requirements. That being said, I assume NEO also takes into account the buyer satisfaction rate of a seller. 

That's why you sometimes have lots of orders and other times you barely have any. If a buyer doesn't rate you that well privately, that becomes an issue.

• Like 17
  • Up 3

• Guest unpinned this topic

Last week, in our product release, we announced the launch of Fiverr Business Solutions, designed to help businesses seize more opportunities, and Fiverr Neo, built to help buyers connect faster with the right sellers. Some questions came up, and we wanted to make sure you had all the info: 

What is Fiverr Neo? How is it different from Brief & Match?

While both Neo and Brief & Match involve matching customers with sellers, they are two separate features that work differently. 

With Brief & Match, sellers receive different briefs matched to their skills, decide if a specific project is relevant, and then contact customers to start working.

Alternatively, Neo is our new chat interface that will effortlessly connect buyers with sellers by quickly understanding their unique requirements through conversational interactions. Powered by cutting-edge technology, Neo can quickly grasp a buyer’s unique requirements by asking relevant questions, generating a brief for the buyer to confirm, and finally providing several best-fit recommendations for the buyer to explore. They can then reach out to their chosen seller to get started on projects. Neo makes suggestions from our seller catalog based on buyer’s requirements including deadline, budget, and more. Please note that we are currently still launching Neo and the feature is only open to a closed group of buyers. 

What is the application process for Fiverr Pro? 

Application to become a Pro freelancer is currently by invitation only. Our internal evaluation team performs a vetting process to measure quality and experience to determine eligibility. At this time, any profile which meets the qualifying Pro criteria will receive an invitation.  

Our team will review all applications and update regarding status. If you submitted your application before our recent product release, you don’t need to reapply. 

Please note that for a Gig to be listed with a Pro badge, it must be priced at or above $100. If your Gigs are priced below $100, you may still be eligible for a Pro badge on your profile (just not on your Gigs). 

Are Fiverr Certified and Fiverr Enterprise relevant for me? 

Fiverr Certified enables big brands to offer customers access to freelance experts certified to provide services related to their products. 

Fiverr Enterprise is a freelance management system that enables enterprises to manage their freelance workforce, which may include Fiverr sellers. 

The Fiverr Certified and Enterprise teams will reach out to sellers who may be relevant for each platform based on their specific skill sets.

• Like 16
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, Shiran.M said:

Application to become a Pro freelancer is currently by invitation only.

That's very interesting! So no one can apply without being invited now (and an application is required).

What are the chances of making Pro once invited?

And was the automatic conversion of some accounts to Pro just a one-time thing?

• Like 14
  • Up 2

33 minutes ago, Shiran.M said:

Please note that for a Gig to be listed with a Pro badge, it must be priced at or above $100. If your Gigs are priced below $100, you may still be eligible for a Pro badge on your profile (just not on your Gigs). 

If they won't be eligible for the Pro badge on the gigs if they're < $100, why are there already active Pro gigs with prices that go down to $70 (for the basic package, and they're Pro gigs not just Pro Sellers) if the minimum price for a Pro gig is supposed to be $100?

See:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/310170-our-latest-product-release-is-here/?do=findComment&comment=1944786

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 15

Can anyone elaborate about fiverr certified ?

For pro, fiverr manually verifies.

If understood correctly, this time companies/brands will verify sellers ? saying that abc guy successfully completed job in xyz category, so they get certified in xyz by that specific brand ?

or some sort of interview/skill test etc ?

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Shiran.M said:

Application to become a Pro freelancer is currently by invitation only. Our internal evaluation team performs a vetting process to measure quality and experience to determine eligibility. At this time, any profile which meets the qualifying Pro criteria will receive an invitation.  

Our team will review all applications and update regarding status. If you submitted your application before our recent product release, you don’t need to reapply. 

Hi @Shiran.M.

How about the Pro application that has already submitted long long time ago?

• Like 14

I just got one of the automatic prompts for private feedback and there was no option to skip. All fields were required. Is this an oddity, or is it the new normal?

I sometimes have as many as ten orders on the go at once from ten different sellers and can't remember which task the feedback would be in reference to when I'm just shown the gig and not the delivery. I can see a lot of buyers handwaving this and just putting in neutral responses.

• Like 14
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

Is NEO actually being used yet to generate buyer briefs? Or are we still receiving the old version? I'm still on the waiting list to test it out, so I suspect it's not in use yet. Could you provide an update?

From what I understand, NEO shouldn't have anything to do with buyer briefs? I may be wrong, but what I understood is that NEO is like an AI concierge, that you can talk to and will indicate sellers that are a good fit, and then you can contact them directly. Not some kind of tool to generate briefs.

• Like 14

50 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

From what I understand, NEO shouldn't have anything to do with buyer briefs?

In watching the video about it, it looks like it is a new AI way to match buyers with sellers. From the launch announcement: "Today, I am really excited to announce the launch of Fiverr Neo™ which is designed to do exactly that - introduce an all-new experience that will allow our customers to express their needs and be matched with the right solution."

The Fiverr announcement said this: " Leveraging the latest technology and cutting-edge algorithms to create a ground-breaking matching tool, Fiverr Neo™ offers faster, better, and more personalized experiences."

I get the impression that this would replace the existing buyer brief process. I may be wrong, but the lack of followup information by Fiverr has left me pretty baffled about it, to be honest.

Edited by danno1950
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

From what I understand, NEO shouldn't have anything to do with buyer briefs? I may be wrong, but what I understood is that NEO is like an AI concierge, that you can talk to and will indicate sellers that are a good fit, and then you can contact them directly.

In the video it recommends sellers and in the box for each seller that it's recommending it shows a button for "send brief to <seller name>". So it seems like a new way of generating and then sending the briefs.

eg. it will ask you what you want in the chat (that it will use for briefs) then later recommend sellers with those "send brief" buttons for each seller, that you can press for any seller you want it sent to.

In the video here: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/neo-waiting-list

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 14
  • Congrats! 1

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

In the video it recommends sellers and in the box for each seller that it's recommending it shows a button for "send brief to <seller name>". So it seems like a new way of generating and then sending the briefs.

So, it's not like "briefs". Briefs, as currently understood, are posts that get sent to multiple people, with no choice on the buyers part. That description is more like a request to order. It's a direct message to the seller, with an order request.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

So it seems like a new way of generating and then sending the briefs.

That makes sense. Could it be that they will be keeping and using both methods - NEO and the current buyer briefs? Sure wish we could get some more information about this. Makes you wonder how NEO is or is not working out in practice - maybe they don't want to talk about it.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

44 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

Could it be that they will be keeping and using both methods - NEO and the current buyer briefs?

They'll probably keep both. At least for quite a while. Though they kept both buyer requests and briefs for a while before they removed buyer requests. So they might keep both Neo and the normal way of entering briefs for a while until, if Neo works well enough, they might remove the current way of sending briefs.

Maybe there's risks to Neo (like could it be used to spam more easily?) or maybe it could get things wrong

44 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

Sure wish we could get some more information about this. Makes you wonder how NEO is or is not working out in practice - maybe they don't want to talk about it.

Neo is mentioned 12 times in this call transcript:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4623276-fiverr-international-ltd-fvrr-q2-2023-earnings-call-transcript

though that was from the 3rd of August, and there they said:

...We just launched it. So there's nothing too much to call other than the first conversations that Neo had with customers were funny, fun, successful, and customers were as excited about the new product as we are.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 14
  • Up 1

On 8/16/2023 at 4:44 PM, uk1000 said:

They'll probably keep both. At least for quite a while. Though they kept both buyer requests and briefs for a while before they removed buyer requests. So they might keep both Neo and the normal way of entering briefs for a while until, if Neo works well enough, they might remove the current way of sending briefs.

Yes, that would make sense. I have no problem with that, but there sure has been a lack of information since it "launched." I've just posted a thread asking if anyone can provide clarifications about NEO.

On 8/16/2023 at 4:44 PM, uk1000 said:

Neo is mentioned 12 times in this call transcript:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4623276-fiverr-international-ltd-fvrr-q2-2023-earnings-call-transcript

though that was from the 3rd of August, and there they said:

You know, I saw the same thing with Fiverr Business. A lot of hype pre-launch, and then it just quietly slipped off the radar over the next few months. I suspect because it wasn't all that great a success. I wonder if the same might be happening with NEO. When Fiverr stops talking about a new initiative - that's a clue.

• Like 15
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1