Our latest product release is here

Shiran.M

1 hour ago, zamiulislam1 said:

How can I add or remove Fiverr Neo feature?

You can join the wait list here: Neo waiting list (fiverr.com)

But it's only interesting for you if you're a buyer. Naturally, I'll be checking it out to learn everything I can about it, but it's a buyer feature, not a seller feature. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 26

2 hours ago, smashradio said:

I like what I see so far. I haven't had much time to go through everything, but honestly, I don't think much will change for Pro sellers in the short term. To be honest, it seems like more of a rebranding of what was already there, and from what I can see, they're now hand-picking people for Pro, like they used to do with Business.

I agree - I like what I'm seeing. The new Fiverr Pro layout looks really nice. I like that they are now  hand-picking new Pros as well. For a while, they were accepting a lot of people to Pro pretty randomly, it seemed to me, without the same level of vetting as those who joined early.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, mandyzines said:

Neo matched me with someone needing a synthetic voice last night, and I don’t offer that service. A few days ago, the match was for an African American and I don’t identify as one right now.

Although, about a month to two months ago the briefs I got were amazingly spot on.

IMG_8747.MOV

2B49ECC4-0373-4B7B-821F-A815F7F9FD0C.png

"I don’t identify as one right now".
😁

• Like 21
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

What's new for the seller then?

Did you read the product launch pages? 

1 hour ago, danno1950 said:

I agree - I like what I'm seeing. The new Fiverr Pro layout looks really nice. I like that they are now  hand-picking new Pros as well. For a while, they were accepting a lot of people to Pro pretty randomly, it seemed to me, without the same level of vetting as those who joined early.

I'm not sure if they have changed the requirements internally from those of Fiverr Business, but I suspect they are pretty similar, so they have lowered the bar for Pro - you no longer need to be a professional outside of Fiverr, like in the old days, nor do you need to spend time applying for it. In the beginning, they were headhunting the best talent. Then, they let people apply. Now, it's more automated. I'm guessing the requirements are similar to what Business used to be. But at least they haven't lowered the minimum price for Pro gigs (still 100), so that's great. 

1 hour ago, zamiulislam1 said:

If I add these features how can I remove?

Do you understand what Fiverr Neo is?

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, smashradio said:

But at least they haven't lowered the minimum price for Pro gigs (still 100), so that's great. 

There are Pro gigs under $100 though

pro-services-under-100-usd.thumb.jpg.a50b63ec799710e79417ac9a22c79abe.jpg

Also what will happen if people post screenshots of the Fiverr Neo screens? Will that be okay with the Fiverr forum rules disallowing AI content?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 18

27 minutes ago, smashradio said:

But at least they haven't lowered the minimum price for Pro gigs (still 100), so that's great. 

@Shiran.M Do you know if the gigs need to be PRO gigs (over $100) to appear on Fiverr Pro?  During the last few weeks after the first Pro 2.0 roll out- as long as the seller themselves had a PRO profile, their under $100 gigs were still showing up in search as Pro Verified in the Fiverr Pro Catalog- do you know if that will change to only $100 PRO gigs or stay the same?

Edited by bethanyvo
to tag @Shiran.M
  • Like 24
  • Up 1

47 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I'm not sure if they have changed the requirements internally from those of Fiverr Business, but I suspect they are pretty similar, so they have lowered the bar for Pro - you no longer need to be a professional outside of Fiverr, like in the old days, nor do you need to spend time applying for it. In the beginning, they were headhunting the best talent. Then, they let people apply. Now, it's more automated. I'm guessing the requirements are similar to what Business used to be. But at least they haven't lowered the minimum price for Pro gigs (still 100), so that's great. 

Yes, it does sound like they've adjusted the requirements to some extent, but similar to the former Business requirements.

I do think it is important to keep the $100 minimum threshold for Pro gigs, so I'm glad they're sticking by that.

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, bethanyvo said:

Do you know if the gigs need to be PRO gigs (over $100) to appear on Fiverr Pro?  During the last few weeks after the first Pro 2.0 roll out- as long as the seller themselves had a PRO profile, their under $100 gigs were still showing up in search as Pro Verified in the Fiverr Pro Catalog- do you know if that will change to only $100 PRO gigs or stay the same

Great question! When PRO first started, they wanted you to pause all non-PRO gigs, but more recently I'm seeing the trend you indicate. If they don't address this, it will dilute the PRO category some.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

There are Pro gigs under $100 though

pro-services-under-100-usd.thumb.jpg.a50b63ec799710e79417ac9a22c79abe.jpg

Also what will happen if people post screenshots of the Fiverr Neo screens? Will that be okay with the Fiverr forum rules disallowing AI content?

I'm pretty sure screenshots of a Fiverr service is totally OK on the forum. 

As for the Fiverr gigs at a lower price point, I'm not really sure why they're allowed to do that, when the Pro page clearly states that the minimum is 100. 

1 hour ago, bethanyvo said:

@Shiran.M Do you know if the gigs need to be PRO gigs (over $100) to appear on Fiverr Pro?  During the last few weeks after the first Pro 2.0 roll out- as long as the seller themselves had a PRO profile, their under $100 gigs were still showing up in search as Pro Verified in the Fiverr Pro Catalog- do you know if that will change to only $100 PRO gigs or stay the same?

According to the Pro page, gigs with a lower price tag should not be Pro branded, only the sellers profile would be. 

• Like 19
  • Up 2

The new features are not for a new seller. They are more geared towards Pro sellers and premium buyers, so they can find talent much easier. New sellers, just like all levels outside of Pro... I don't see any specific benefit. The platform is growing and it brings new buyers so that's great, but don't expect these new changes to affect you in a major way. The reviews for canceled orders which will start appearing in the next 2 weeks, THAT will be quite the issue for most sellers. 

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, smashradio said:

As for the Fiverr gigs at a lower price point, I'm not really sure why they're allowed to do that, when the Pro page clearly states that the minimum is 100. 

I saw where a couple of TRS who were also PROs - who most likely knew better - had set up gigs below the $100 minimum threshold. I contacted CS and asked about it, and those gigs soon disappeared. It may be that the Fiverr team just hasn't been able to keep up with all the people who violate that threshold.

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

It may be that the Fiverr team just hasn't been able to keep up with all the people who violate that threshold.

If you're talking about Pro gigs then they can easily add a check in the software to make sure none of the prices can be < $100 if they wanted to do that. They can also run an automated process to set any that are < $100 now to a different status (eg. paused) if they wanted to. So surely that wouldn't need to be manual thing. They may have permission if they're currently set under $100.

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, uk1000 said:
39 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

It may be that the Fiverr team just hasn't been able to keep up with all the people who violate that threshold.

If you're talking about Pro gigs then they can easily add a check in the software to make sure none of the prices can be < $100 if they wanted to do that. They can also run an automated process to set any that are < $100 now to a different status (eg. paused) if they wanted to. So surely that wouldn't need to be manual thing. They may have permission if they're currently set under $100.

Yes, I agree that type of check would be easy to accomplish. I'm not sure what stands in the way of doing that.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

According to the Pro page, gigs with a lower price tag should not be Pro branded, only the sellers profile would be. 

@smashradioYes- but can non pro branded gigs offered from a pro branded seller appear in the pro catalog at an under $100 price point? I didn't see that explained in the info and for the last few weeks, newly pro branded sellers WITHOUT pro branded gigs above $100 were appearing on Fiverr business as "pro verified".  I wondered if this would remain the same or change to ONLY +$100 gigs able to appear on Fiverr Pro.

• Like 21

Fiverr Pro and Fiverr Neo: Are Fiverr Pro Members Automatically Approved for Fiverr Neo

One question that has been on my mind is whether Fiverr Pro members are automatically approved for Fiverr Neo. Since Fiverr Pro is a premium offering, it's natural to wonder if this membership status translates to automatic approval for any new features.

Do you have any insights to share about Fiverr Pro or optimizing profiles for Fiverr's AI algorithm?

• Like 18
  • Confused 1

I don't know how to feel about all of this, because why would i wanna create ANOTHER account on Fiverr as we are already struggling to keep up with our normal accounts. I think these whole new set of products is actually the downfall for low tier sellers, because it will suggest high top rated experts to buyers, ignoring the lower seller jobs. I'm still offering below 100, so I'm screwed, thanks Fiverr!!

• Like 19

5 hours ago, necramedia said:

i wanna create ANOTHER account on Fiverr as we are already struggling to keep up with our normal accounts.

You can't have another account, it's against the Fiverr terms of service. If you create another account, they will detect it and you will be banned. 

• Like 19