Our latest product release is here

Shiran.M

At Fiverr, we’re all about staying one step ahead of the changing workforce. As part of that, we’re releasing key product updates that will enhance the buyer and seller experience on Fiverr. 

Since our seller community (that’s you!) is at the heart of Fiverr’s success, we wanted to make sure you don’t miss out on what we’ve been working on: 

Fiverr Business Solutions 
Meet our suite of solutions designed to help businesses access top freelance talent and advanced tools. 
Check them out>

Fiverr Pro
Say goodbye to Fiverr Business and hello to the new and improved Fiverr Pro, packed with an all-new curated catalog of professional freelancers and advanced business tools and services.
Learn more>

Fiverr Neo
Introducing our new chat-based matching experience, which leverages the newest technologies to help buyers connect with the right freelancers based on their needs.
See how it works>

Want all the details on our latest release? Get the info here. 
The Fiverr Team 

****In case you missed it, here is some clarification we posted in a reply on page 4****

Last week, in our product release, we announced the launch of Fiverr Business Solutions, designed to help businesses seize more opportunities, and Fiverr Neo, built to help buyers connect faster with the right sellers. Some questions came up, and we wanted to make sure you had all the info: 

What is Fiverr Neo? How is it different from Brief & Match?

While both Neo and Brief & Match involve matching customers with sellers, they are two separate features that work differently. 

With Brief & Match, sellers receive different briefs matched to their skills, decide if a specific project is relevant, and then contact customers to start working.

Alternatively, Neo is our new chat interface that will effortlessly connect buyers with sellers by quickly understanding their unique requirements through conversational interactions. Powered by cutting-edge technology, Neo can quickly grasp a buyer’s unique requirements by asking relevant questions, generating a brief for the buyer to confirm, and finally providing several best-fit recommendations for the buyer to explore. They can then reach out to their chosen seller to get started on projects. Neo makes suggestions from our seller catalog based on buyer’s requirements including deadline, budget, and more. Please note that we are currently still launching Neo and the feature is only open to a closed group of buyers. 

What is the application process for Fiverr Pro? 

Application to become a Pro freelancer is currently by invitation only. Our internal evaluation team performs a vetting process to measure quality and experience to determine eligibility. At this time, any profile which meets the qualifying Pro criteria will receive an invitation.  

Our team will review all applications and update regarding status. If you submitted your application before our recent product release, you don’t need to reapply. 

Please note that for a Gig to be listed with a Pro badge, it must be priced at or above $100. If your Gigs are priced below $100, you may still be eligible for a Pro badge on your profile (just not on your Gigs). 

Are Fiverr Certified and Fiverr Enterprise relevant for me? 

Fiverr Certified enables big brands to offer customers access to freelance experts certified to provide services related to their products. 

Fiverr Enterprise is a freelance management system that enables enterprises to manage their freelance workforce, which may include Fiverr sellers. 

The Fiverr Certified and Enterprise teams will reach out to sellers who may be relevant for each platform based on their specific skill sets.

Edited by Shiran.M
  • Like 79
  • Thanks 7

Fiverr NEO is still an amazing thing to me. Not sure how this will benefit me but I love innovation. There is a problem with the chat system. The desktop version doesn't update if I use the phone at the same time as I'm active in desktop chat. Have to check "Mark as Read" manually. Really annoying. The UI has been updated but not the UX. Can you guys update it?

• Like 37
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

All these new features seem very interesting. They all appear to be different ways for buyers to find freelancers.

It seems there will be new ways for sellers to validate their knowledge, with the certification thing but can you explain in what other ways sellers will be affected by these changes?

Will the way we work be any different?

Also, I recently applied to sell as a Fiverr Pro. Will I need to resubmit my application now things have changed?

Edited by charlsmcfarlane
  • Like 38
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I think this is really cool! However, as a freelance designer, I have some questions and concerns about Neo and how it particularly gauges the style of the freelancer. Our gigs can only have 3 images. As I do branding, the styles can range so if I show a variety of styles on my gig, I am concerned that the algorithm will not pick me up as a suitable candidate for any matches. Maybe I could create different gigs for particular styles, but then I assume it takes the number of reviews into consideration so that wouldn't work too well either..

Is there any writing that shows how we can rank for Neo?

• Like 30
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

• Guest pinned this topic
1 hour ago, charlsmcfarlane said:

Will Fiverr Pro sellers still appear in a normal search made by someone that isn't browsing the Pro catalogue?

Yep! 

I like what I see so far. I haven't had much time to go through everything, but honestly, I don't think much will change for Pro sellers in the short term. To be honest, it seems like more of a rebranding of what was already there, and from what I can see, they're now hand-picking people for Pro, like they used to do with Business. If the internal requirements are similar to what they used to be, I see no issue with this. Of course, we can't know that for sure. 

I think having NET payments, SEPA transfers, etc. will absolutely affect how easy it is for bigger companies to hire via Fiverr, so we might see some new and exciting clients. 

The new chatbot could be a game changer for finding the right talent. I suspect it's powered by, amongst others, Google Bard. The icon in the video was too similar for it to be a coincidence. 

This means gig search is about to die, just like web searches. 

Here's what Kaufman said about it to VentureBeat (highlight is mine). 

“This can be particularly helpful for more complex projects that require multiple skills and expertise. Think of Neo as an expert with the depth of knowledge that makes it possible to pick a very specific selection of freelancers with the most relevant expertise, experience and availability to best meet the customer’s needs. It offers the customer the right amount of guidance, selection and control. It is a game changer in how talent matching is being done today.”

Source: Fiverr launches Business Solutions and Neo AI matching algorithm | VentureBeat

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 34
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Fiverr Neo is not a new feature, but rather a new matching service that Fiverr launched in August 2023. It uses AI to match buyers with sellers who have the skills and experience they need to complete their projects.

Here is some more information about Fiverr Neo:

• How it works: Fiverr Neo uses AI to match buyers with sellers who have the skills and experience they need to complete their projects. The AI analyzes the buyer's project description and their previous purchases to find sellers who are a good fit.
  • Benefits: Fiverr Neo can help buyers find the right freelancers for their projects faster and easier. It can also help sellers get more exposure and attract more buyers.

Do you have more information about it ? 

• Like 30
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Also, for now, all pro applications seem to be closed. 

On the Pro page, they specifically mention that pro sellers get increased visibility and top client access. I'm unsure if we have an upper hand in Search and Neo, but I'm guessing we do. If the buyer uses the Pro portion of the platform, they'll see Pro sellers exclusively. So that's nice, but not very different from what we had with Fiverr Business. 

• Like 27
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

If the buyer uses the Pro portion of the platform, they'll see Pro sellers exclusively. So that's nice, but not very different from what we had with Fiverr Business. 

Yeah, I agree, it seems more of a rebrand. I was expecting to see a lot of different additions. Well, now that this is out of the way, cancellation reviews also coming in 2 weeks or less.. I can only imagine what backlash we'll have on the forum regarding this change.. 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 28
  • Up 2

How can we benefited from new updates going on Fiverr. What should we do for new update coming soon from Fiverr?

Expert please give your suggestions, idea, knowledge and share your Experiences with us.

Edited by shafin901
new word
  • Like 24

3 hours ago, Shiran.M said:

Fiverr Neo
Introducing our new chat-based matching experience, which leverages the newest technologies to help buyers connect with the right freelancers based on their needs.

☝ This one looks the most interesting, and I can see a lot of potential here. But...

Major challenges as I see it:

1. How well will the AI "understand" subtle nuances?
    For example, if someone is looking for video background removal services for a scene where no greenscreen was used, will it accidentally recommend a chroma key service that does require greenscreen
  2. How well will it mitigate Zipf's law in recommending sellers?
    One of the biggest issues on the platform (and many platforms) is how to recommend equitably. Does the chatbot ask the buyer if they're willing to consider new sellers? Does the chatbot ask what the buyer's review score range is... for those buyers willing to take a chance on sellers with suboptimal scores? Is the chatbot sophisticated enough to be able to recognize the 🥳 enthusiasm gap between written reviews (for buyers who do absolutely want the highest rated sellers)? And in those cases, is the chatbot able to prevent itself from overly recommending sellers who are swamped with work as opposed to those who are currently experiencing dry spells 🌵?

I think this feature has enormous potential...

... people who have seen my posts know I've been pretty acerbic in my assessment of some of Fiverr policies, but part of the reason I haven't taken my toys and gone home is that I do see a lot of potential in this platform. This looks like it could be a step in the right direction... but this is probably going to require active and watchful maintenance to make sure it's equitable.

Edited by themarineiguana
  • Like 23
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

My question is what is exactly "Fiverr Neo"? Can I join it? Should I join it?

Fiverr Neo is for buyers. Are you a buyer? If so check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/neo-waiting-list

19 hours ago, zamiulislam1 said:

How can I add or remove Fiverr Neo feature?

Fiverr Neo is not something you add or remove. It is Fiverr's AI-chat feature that interacts with buyers. 

22 hours ago, sarmadsiddiqui9 said:

Fiverr Neo is only for Pro and Fiverr Certified sellers or is it for everyone?

Fiverr Neo is for buyers. 

• Like 23
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Also, for now, all pro applications seem to be closed. 

I’m curious about what this will mean for my pending application. The old pro application form link is broken but when I found the new link and tried to apply it still says “submitted”, so it seems like the form might be unchanged. I’d love to know if my application is still going to be looked at.

Edited by charlsmcfarlane
  • Like 23
  • Confused 1