Welcome to "Fiverr 3.0"!

frank_d

Interesting, thank you for sharing your thoughts. Makes sense that they’d do something like that (for example, there have been many, many complaints that reviews mean nothing because everyone is a 5 star seller).

Oh, and happy birthday! Enjoy the cake! 😺

many complaints that reviews mean nothing because everyone is a 5 star seller

Though in the celebrtiy impersonators subcategory there doesn’t seem to be there - for gigs. eg. on page 1 of the top selling sort there’s 2 gigs with avg of 1.0 stars, one with 3.3, one with 4.2 etc. edit: when I checked - it might be different for others/when viewing at different times but there’s only 4 pages.

• Like 41
  • Thanks 2

What I meant re: keywords is you shouldn’t use the same words in your title AND your tags.

So if your title is “I will make an animated explainer video” none of your tags should be “animated explainer video”.

Your description actually matters very little for your gig’s serving to prospects but the general guideline is to not try to add keywords just for ranking. It will hurt your gig.

I also said “without an official announcement” as in they didn’t notify sellers of any changes.

Shareholders meetings announcements aren’t considered actual announcements to sellers as far as I am concerned. And I am both a shareholder and a seller. 🙂

And finally: Yes, Fiverr heavily uses AI and the way Fiverr works now is definitely more like a live, real-time thing that changes on the fly.

So if your title is “I will make an animated explainer video” none of your tags should be “animated explainer video”.

So what should the tags be? Something random? or grammatically twisted? Animation explaining motion picture?

Oh, I have to get video link to that last webinar ASAP.

• Like 44
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2