Testing our search placement algorithm

mjensen415

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

likewise 😦

Hope they understand this. We are frustrated for a reason.

we rely on them

we rely on them

Never rely on anyone nor any service. Stand on your own feet. If I would rely on nothing but Fiverr, I would be homeless by tomorrow.

Good to know the issue is being fixed!

I’ve also been suffering lately with low impressions, views and purchases. I was wondering if it was suddenly me as I recently raised my prices. I haven’t had any messages from prospective buyers for almost 2 weeks now. Hopefully it all gets fixed soon!

I am really tired from fiverr policies i think Boss is better than fiverr I earned very well from fiverr and all client give me good remarks with fiver stars but from last two month i cant get any single order my gigs are getting down i decide to leave fiver

When search will be fixed man. Nothing is happening except lot of forum gossip.

Please be patient. A Fiverr rep has noted that Fiverr is working on it, but there is no set time-table for everything being fixed. We would all like the errors to be repaired sooner than later, but it will be repaired when it is repaired. For now, be patient. Complaining will not fix things any faster.

I would dread being on the first page for articles and blog posts, and if I get featured I would have a heart attack. As it is I work 12-14 hours a day, can’t take any more, thanks!

I don’t know on which page my gig is but I did good in April it means this search placement algorithm proved good for me 😀 I don’t have so much reviews though.

Writer

Did’t mean to reply you but replies were too low to go on last for general reply.

Here’s the thing - I don’t know how this can be fixed because people will never be satisfied…you can have only 50? 100? gigs on each page. There are literally millions of gigs. So some will do well, most people won’t do well. This is just how it is. Even on the stock market, there are hundreds of thousands of stocks, but only a few of them are large cap stocks. Sometimes large caps become midcaps, midcaps become large caps. This is a never ending process. So while the algorithm can be fixed, I don’t know what it means to be “fixed”. My suggestion, go with the flow, don’t think too much about the algorithm, do your job well, but have a back-up plan.

I don’t know on which page my gig is but I did good in April it means this search placement algorithm proved good for me 😀 I don’t have so much reviews though.

Writer

Did’t mean to reply you but replies were too low to go on last for general reply.

Exactly…life goes on…nothing is permanent, people should understand that. For every one person who is upset about the algorithm, there is another who is happy. This is elementary.

Here’s the thing - I don’t know how this can be fixed because people will never be satisfied…you can have only 50? 100? gigs on each page. There are literally millions of gigs. So some will do well, most people won’t do well. This is just how it is. Even on the stock market, there are hundreds of thousands of stocks, but only a few of them are large cap stocks. Sometimes large caps become midcaps, midcaps become large caps. This is a never ending process. So while the algorithm can be fixed, I don’t know what it means to be “fixed”. My suggestion, go with the flow, don’t think too much about the algorithm, do your job well, but have a back-up plan.

That means Fiverr staff should implement a massive page for millions of gigs, there will be no 2nd page in Fiverr history. Maybe​ that will satisfy humanity.😂

Well, now you are thinking, they will fight for position on first page. 😶

they will fight for position on first page.

They will fight, and then they will still complain that they’re not getting enough sales.

Even if you look them up and see that they have 30 orders in queue. 😝

they will fight for position on first page.

They will fight, and then they will still complain that they’re not getting enough sales.

Yeah! I already did. 😜

Guest emekedesigner

Hmmn Fiverr is down and everybody is feeling the heat. Fiverr is all over the world creating employment opportunities.

Guest offlinehelpers

How i can Process my Work in This Faeld

Plaes Help Me

Well, you’re not going to get very far without a Fiverr account - it seems you don’t have one any more.

If you do get an account, this is where to start:

No set time frame, these are ongoing tests. Once we lock down guidelines or can share the outcomes, we will!

I think it’s mind-boggling when Fiverr Staff explicitly stated no set time frame. But yet people are still asking over and over again.

No set time frame, these are ongoing tests. Once we lock down guidelines or can share the outcomes, we will!

Archived