Testing our search placement algorithm

mjensen415

Please make a popup notification for all Fiverr users. Some of them don’t use the forum.

I agree this should be done and would be very useful.

At the same time, I suggest that all sellers check the forum at least every 3-4 days to see if there is something useful for them. When there is big news, bugs, updates, changes etc, often the first mention of them is on the Forum and it is an exceptional resource.

Similarly, many questions that users post here are answered by other experienced sellers. Although these are opinions and for serious issues CS should be contacted, questions can often receive answers within a matter of minutes.

The average time it takes for a first reply on the forum is 2 MINUTES which is much better than 24-48 hours for Customer Support!

Agree with you. On the other hand, Fiverr should also encourage their buyers and sellers to use Forum. If support team regularly encourage all members who complain in CS, that would be much more effective.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately I rely on Fiverr as source of income.

What concerns me the most is we have minimum sales from the past month,

and if they based the gigs on them, we ll still be left out on basis of recent activity.

Whereas new sellers are growing rapidly, reviews on reviews.

I saw a profile made this april.

With 30 reviews and 145 orders in que.

When he ll be evaluated. He’ll still manage to be on the 1st page.

That’s exactly my concern as well - that too much inactivity due to these tests will most likely decrease the levels of previously good/great sellers 😦

What should I do now? I have 200+ Five Star Reviews, 100% delivery rating and 95% order completion rate. But still I’m not getting enough orders from 2 or 3 weeks. What is the reason? My profile rating is good, prices are low (compare to other sellers), clients are fully satisfied, never got any negative review in these 200+ Reviews. I’m so worried about my sales. Please fix the search issue and bring my gig back to life. 😦 Excepting something positive this time.

Hi
i stay online for 24 hours and response within 10 minutes i have 500 plus reviews and almost 99% 5 star then why my gig not show up in searching and how a gig will be featured ? i see a lots of people featured gig with just 30 or 50 reviews i have even 130 plus review but not get a chance to featured why?? 😦

I keep the record all of my work for the last three years. It gives me a good idea about my selling. If I compare to the last year April with this year April, I lost almost 50% of my sales. I was worried about it. Now I knew the reason. Great relief! Thanks for the message. I hope everything will be OK soon.

I’m the same - just over 50% down on last April. Whilst its natural to expect ups and downs, drops like this have a massive impact!

Hi

i stay online for 24 hours and response within 10 minutes i have 500 plus reviews and almost 99% 5 star then why my gig not show up in searching and how a gig will be featured ? i see a lots of people featured gig with just 30 or 50 reviews i have even 130 plus review but not get a chance to featured why?? 😦

I’m the second most rated seller in my category, over 4000 reviews (just 2 negative) and my gig was never featured. It’s all handpicked

It seems to affect a lot of gigs from all over the marketplace, from various categories, if not all. However, it also means that you now have time to reflect back on your gigs and services and make any needed improvements (or even add some new services for that matter) before your sales start going back up 😉

So try using this “free time” to your advantage.

Yeah I’ve been using the “free time” to my advantage for almost 3 months now 😉 Things have been dropping since February. I think I’ve optimised my gigs more times in the last three months than in the entire 2 1/2 years I’ve been on fiverr!!! Very frustrating - especially now finding out it was kind of a waste, as my sales were down because the search was screwed up

Thankfully the “free time” also gave me time to get some stuff outside of fiverr I’ve been working on cranking!

I have more than 100 reviews and 245 total reviews but my Gig is not in the top pages. I am not getting orders.Even I am not getting any message. I tried a lot of things but nothing is wroking. It is going from last 3-4 months and still going. Can you tell when this issue will be solved? In past, I was getting 2-3 website orders on daily basis.

I’m paying Fiverr 20% to keep the gravy coming.

There’s no excuse for them not keeping their end while I keep paying them for a service.

Yeah I do have $$ saved up for a rainy day and a fall-back plan, but Fiverr should be more consistent at my level.

I’m paying Fiverr 20% to keep the gravy coming.

There’s no excuse for them not keeping their end while I keep paying them for a service.

Actually, you’re paying that 20%, from every sale, so that Fiverr allows you to keep hosting your freelance services on their site. You’re not paying for traffic… or sales. You’re paying for the space Fiverr lets you use on their servers. Fiverr makes absolutely no promise or guarantee that you will earn sales from your hosted freelance services. It’s still up to YOU to do what you need to in order to make your gigs successful.

I hope this will be fix soon… I had a gig which is normally I got 5-6 orders daily. but since a week I did not get any. Please try to fix this soon. I’m depending on fiverr. It’s been year with fiverr and my life was pretty awesome, but sadly I feel fear now… I left my job because i trust Fiverr. Worked very hard come to this place. but as we can see now there is new sellers are on the top and we are in the bottom of the page. 😦

Hope this will be fine soon…

Thank you

After watching the search carefully over the last few days I am very confused and concerned. If you search “voice over” now under the tab “avg customer review” there are several “new arrival” people as well as people with single digit reviews on the front page. Why? A “newest arrivals” tab already exists which is where they should be and how are the new folks factored into “avg customer review” with zero reviews? Plus using the same search there is a person with one star feedback and that’s one out of 5 stars yet they’re on the front page. How?? Somebody please clarify.

not complaining at all, just looking for clarification as this affects my business

This is what this thread is about, the fact that they have recognized there is a problem like the one you mentioned. I shouldn’t have used the word complaining. Sorry.

I don’t know how long it will last, but the last time I checked 3-4 months back, I was on the fourth or fifth page for the search results for articles and blog posts, now I am on the first row of the second page - just checked. Of course, no idea how long it will last and if I am going to be banished to fourth or fifth page or worse again. LOL.

Archived