Testing our search placement algorithm

mjensen415

Some of my customers made the wrong shopping, I asked them to cancel their orders, this led to the descent of position.
But it was not my fault, it was the fault of the customers who bought the wrong gigs.
how ca i resolve this problem?
😢

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of my customers made the wrong shopping, I asked them to cancel their orders, this led to the descent of position.

But it was not my fault, it was the fault of the customers who bought the wrong gigs.

😢

it was the fault of the customers who bought the wrong gigs.

Currently - Fiverr don’t have any solution for this 😉 I do always face this type of customer. If you’re doing business - This type of confuse customer will come always 🙂

**Clearly describe your service, what you’ll provide in your gig description ** this can help 🙂 Still you’ll get few customer, Who do not Read gig description before buying 🙂

Thankyou sir for declaration.

My gig was on first page 7-8 row on keyword “backlinks” and after this algorithm test my gig washed out from the search of “backlinks” i checked almost 20 pages but cant find, can you make sure that after resolve this algorithm all the gigs which gone missing from searches will be back in searches?

Same Issue with me. My GIG was also on 1st page and on 7-8th Row. Now it is not showing on any page.

i have a logo editing gig. in march it show 1st 3 gig on search result I Got 40 Order in month but suddenly impression clicks views down and disappeared in search result. i didn’t cancel any of the order i raise my feedback 15-55 really disappointed please advice 😔

i have a logo editing gig. in march it show 1st 3 gig on search result I Got 40 Order in month but suddenly impression clicks views down and disappeared in search result. i didn’t cancel any of the order i raise my feedback 15-55 really disappointed please advice 😔

Just wait few more days (hope) same here. surly Fiverr will fix it. as i understand complaining is no use at all. I’m trying to promote my gig manually … I think that will be the only option now.

😢

Delivery them whatever they want on the same gig. You got paid for sure you just need to do some extra work to get required content from customer but don’t cancel.

So there is chances to come on top 😉 when algorithm starts working properly

If you deliver great work that receives positive reviews, perhaps. Fiverr, however, does not guarantee that anyone will be at the top of the search results. So, it might be best not to expect easy visibility, when, in reality, you’re going to have to work hard to earn it.

Keep in mind too, you are competing with thousands of other sellers. Not everyone can be at the top.

When it will fix?

How long we have to wait? 😓

We will all have to wait as long as it takes for Fiverr to update the search results. Be patient. There has been no announced time-table, and no guaranteed fixed-by date.

Archived